Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 52 of 59«1250515253545859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Friday, 2014 Sep 19, 09:33 GMT | Message # 766

Friends

If anyone is wondering what 6+ years is like since TSCC finished, here is a clue;

Date: Friday, 2014 Sep 19, 12:51 GMT | Message # 767

Site Admin

Quote KevinInEngland ()
# 762 That's the 2nd time we've seen her shoe come off. I bet nobody remembers the last time?

I don't. There are a few jokes about shoes in "Help for the Holidays" though.

Help for the Holidays Screencaps

At Kevin: since your tidbit on TSCC is completely OT, I answered on the Easter eggs and other (hidden) messages in movies/tv shows thread, where you could have put it in the first place..

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2014 Sep 19, 17:35 GMT | Message # 768

Friends

Quote KevinInEngland ()
# 762 That's the 2nd time we've seen her shoe come off. I bet nobody remembers the last time?

If you mean by one of her shoes coming off involuntarily (not her taking them off), I think I know what you're referring to...

...Is it the second episode of The Cape? If I recall correctly, Summer gets into a confrontation with the bad guy in that episode and during the fight, he throws her across a kitchen counter and there is a brief glimpse of one of her shoes flying off in the process. However, when we see her get up, she is wearing both of her shoes; this is probably due to bad editing.

Could this be what you're talking about, Kevin?

Message edited by MattM - Friday, 2014 Sep 19, 17:36

Date: Saturday, 2014 Sep 20, 00:05 GMT | Message # 769

Writer

I've turned an old wiki into a home for #Arrow and #TheFlash, but if I'm to add #Supergirl & others, I'll need help. http://thecape.wikifoundry.com/

Take Back the Future! Save Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Date: Saturday, 2014 Sep 20, 15:48 GMT | Message # 770

Site Admin

The Arrow season 2 Blu-Ray includes a deleted scene from episode 4 'Crucible' featuring Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev and Stephen Amell as Oliver Quen, in which Isabel and Oliver have a passionate discussion about the leadership of Queen Consolidated. Summer Glau is looking more stunning than ever and the relationship between Oliver and Isabel is more ambiguous than ever.
Enjoy Isabel and Oliver's twisted game of seduction in this exclusive video below.

Screen captures from this deleted scene, also taken from the Blu-ray, are up in the photo gallery; here's a sample and follow the link for the rest.

Arrow Season 2 Deleted Scene with Summer GlauArrow Season 2 Deleted Scene with Summer GlauArrow Season 2 Deleted Scene with Summer GlauArrow Season 2 Deleted Scene with Summer Glau

Arrow Season 2 Deleted Scene with Summer GlauArrow Season 2 Deleted Scene with Summer GlauArrow Season 2 Deleted Scene with Summer GlauArrow Season 2 Deleted Scene with Summer Glau

Gallery link:
TV Shows > Arrow (2013 - 2014) > Season 2 deleted scene

Date: Saturday, 2014 Sep 20, 21:57 GMT | Message # 771

Friends

# 768 Yes it is MattM. I amazed myself when I spotted that editing error. Mind you, it was not easy to spot.
In the same series, another piece of bad editing was when the poisoner chef jumped out of a top floor skyscaper window and reached the ground the same time that Orwell ran out and was picked up by Vince. Impossible that she could have run downstairs at the same speed as a guy falling down at least 10-15 floors because she was upstairs with him when he jumped.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Sep 20, 22:20 GMT | Message # 772

Friends

# 769 Russ. If it only involves posting pictures and things like HTML things, I might need a better editor.
I don't have full editing capabilities, so I can't really do much.
Of course WetPaint is very limiting. I don't know whether I can get to grips with too much thinking these days but I don't mind giving it a go now that I've changed my dialysis period to afternoons, thus alleviating my overwhelming tiredness. Hopefully.

**MOD EDIT**: I don't mind Russ making a public announce but this is not the place to discuss what you can or cannot do in another forum.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Sep 21, 00:56 GMT | Message # 773

Site Admin

Quote MattM ()
If I recall correctly, Summer gets into a confrontation with the bad guy in that episode and during the fight, he throws her across a kitchen counter and there is a brief glimpse of one of her shoes flying off in the process. However, when we see her get up, she is wearing both of her shoes; this is probably due to bad editing.

Well technically it's not Summer, it's a stunt guy dressed in a...dress biggrin

Date: Sunday, 2014 Sep 21, 19:21 GMT | Message # 774

Friends

Okay, guess that makes sense....

Well, I think that settles the debate over when Summer first had a footwear mishap on set.

Message edited by MattM - Monday, 2014 Sep 22, 03:02

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Sep 24, 16:33 GMT | Message # 775

Site Admin

Harley Quinn extended deleted scene bonus feature in HD, taken from the Arrow Season 2 Blu-Ray. She wants to join the Suicide Squad and even calls Diggle "Chocolate Puddin." Tara Strong voices the character in the scene, with Cassidy Alexa playing Harley Quinn.

Here's a behind the scenes picture from the scene.

Harley Quinn in Arrow

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Sep 24, 21:51 GMT | Message # 776

Site Admin

Arrow Season 3 Sneak Peek

Date: Sunday, 2014 Sep 28, 05:19 GMT | Message # 777

Friends

2014 GreenArrow TV Awards: And The Winners Are

This Summer, we had fans voting in our second annual GreenArrow TV Awards, honoring the best (and worst) of the previous season of Arrow.
Here"s just a brief run down of the awards.

1) Best Episode: "Unthinkable" 

Perhaps because it was the most recent episode on fan"s minds, or perhaps because it was awesome, the Season 2 finale "Unthinkable" took the top spot for Best Episode this year. This episode has some great moments as Team Arrow finally took down Slade and Oliver Queen embraced his destiny as a hero. 

2) Worst Episode: "Birds of Prey" 

"Worst Episode" sounds so harsh, especially since so many episodes of Arrow are so good. And as such, only half the amount of people voted for Worst Episode vs. those who picked the best. Protest, maybe?

3) Best Actor (Male): Stephen Amell

Is it really fair to put anyone in the same category as our Captain, especially since David Ramsey, Paul Blackthorne, Colton Haynes. and Manu Bennett are all so good? Probably not. But Stephen Amell ended up with almost 60% of all total votes. he also displayed some great dramatic acting chops, especially in dealing with drama involving his family members.

4) Best Actor (Female): Emily Bett Rickards

Remember a time when Felicity Smoak wasn"t a regular part of Arrow? Yeah, me neither. Season 2 was Emily"s first year as a series regular on Arrow, and to say she is a fan favorite would be an understatement, as 88% of voters picked picked her as a favorite IP"s are limited so people can only vote once, so no one can accuse of ballot-stuffing; Emily Bett Rickards win was earned. 

5) Best Guest Star: Caity Lotz

There were a heck of a lot of guest stars to choose from for Best Guest Star, but one particular one stood out a lot (z): Caity Lotz, who played Laurel"s returned sister Sara, a.K.a. the Canary. Caity"s roles both in the present day and in the flashbacks affected Arrow greatly, and we can"t wait to see more of her. Caity ended up with 28% of the vote. 

6) Favorite Writers: Andrew Kreisberg, Marc Guggenheim & Greg Berlanti 

Arrow"s Executive Producers, combined, are still the favorites. Together they ended up with 70% of the vote in total, and it wouldn"t be fair to pick just one as the favorite. 

7) Favorite Director: John Behring 

John Behring ended up with many of the season"s highest-profile episodes ("City Of Heroes," Three Ghosts," Bird of prey" and "Unthinkable") and ended up sweeping this category with 60% of all votes, 

8) Best Villain: Slade Wilson/Deathstroke 

Did we really have to ask 

The terminator known as Deathstroke came in first place for the Best Villain of Arrow Season 2, giving Oliver Queen a foe that was legitimately scary. About two-thirds of all the voters picked him as the best.

9) Favorite Character: Felicity Smoak 

Upset! Stephen Amell, cover your eyes.

Felicity Smoak was picked as the favorite character for Arrow Season 3 with 55% of all votes. Although Felicity existed in the comic books, and surely will again soon, she"s mostly a new character unique to Arrow, and she"s definitely made an impact. 

10) Least Favorite Character: Laurel Lance 

Hopefully Season 3 will bring redemption for the Laurel character, who really fell off the deep end for a portion of Season 2. In some cases, such as her initial reaction to Sara being alive, it almost feels like Laurel was purposely made to be unlikable. With no offence meant to Katie Cassidy, Laurel got over 42% of the vote. Isabel Rochev came in second place for least favorite with 10% because no one likes the kind of crap she pulled toward Queen Consolidated, right? 

11) Biggest Shocker: Oliver Declares His Love For Felicity In The Season Finale

Okay, so maybe part of it was to try to trap Slade, even if he did mean it. In any event, Oliver declaring his love for Felicity in the season finale ended up with almost 40% of the vote for Biggest Shocker of season 2. 

12) Best Action Sequence: Oliver vs. Slade in the past and the present. 

The Season Finale fighting between Oliver Queen and Slade Wilson, both in the present day sequences as Arrow and Deathstroke, and in the past, got the top spot for Best Action sequence with 46% of all votes. Again, the Arrow team made this look like a movie quality production. 

13) Best Pairing: Oliver & Felicity (Olicity)

Could "Olicity" be more popular among the online contingent? Doubtful, as that pairing ended up with over 83% of all votes in this category. Oliver & Sara came in at a distant second, with a little over 3% of the vote, and Oliver & Laurel came in third with about 2.4%.

Via: GATV

Date: Monday, 2014 Sep 29, 04:54 GMT | Message # 778

Friends

Fresh Faces Of Fall TV "2014" Who"s New

Arrow

Brandon Routh: The Superman Returns alum will portray Ray Palmer, a.K.a. The Atom, who will make a play for Queen Consolidated and Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards). Sorry, Oliver (Stephen Amell)!

Matt Nable: Nable will recur as the season"s big bad, Ra"s al Ghul, the leader of the League of Assassins, who implores Oliver to give up his identity in favor of being The Arrow. 

More noteworthy entrances: Laurel (Katie Cassidy) finds romance with J.R. Ramirez"s Ted "Wildcat" Grant, while Austin Butler"s Chase only has eyes for Thea (Willa Holland). In Hong Kong, Karl Yune and Rila Fukushima will mentor Oliver as married duo and Maseo and Tatsu Yamashiro, who is also known as Katana. 

Via: EW

Date: Saturday, 2014 Oct 04, 09:25 GMT | Message # 779

Site Admin

DC Direct Teen Titans series 2: Ravager

Ravager is a badass just like her dad. And Ravager on Arrow looks pretty good too. Of course, when you're played by Summer Glau, you would look good. Although this version of Arrow is not the one seen in Arrow.

DC Direct Teen Titans series 2: Ravager

Date: Thursday, 2014 Oct 09, 03:43 GMT | Message # 780

Friends

Arrow Season 2 Is Now On Netflix

October 8 is a good day for Arrow fans, not just because the season premiere is Tonight, but also because Season 2 is now officially on the Netflix streaming service.

If you"ve got Netflix, you"re totally going to skip work/school/ what have you and having a marathon, right?

If physical copies are more your thing, the season"s also available on Blu-Ray and DVD - but you"d have to go to the store and get it, or wait for it to arrive. Netflix, however, is right their and ready for you.

Via: GATV

In these handouts photo provided by Warner Bros, David Ramsey, Colton Haynes, and Stephen Amell of 'Arrow' attend Comic-Con International 2014 on July 26, 2014 in San Diego, California.

David Ramsey, Colton Haynes, and Stephen Amell of 'Arrow' attend Comic-Con International 2014 on July 26, 2014 in San Diego, California. Stephen Amell of 'Arrow' attends Comic-Con International 2014 on July 26, 2014 in San Diego, California. Colton Haynes of 'Arrow' attends Comic-Con International 2014 on July 26, 2014 in San Diego, California. David Ramsey of 'Arrow' attends Comic-Con International 2014 on July 26, 2014 in San Diego, California.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 52 of 59«1250515253545859»
Search: