[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 51 of 59«1249505152535859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 28 Jul 2014, 08:43 | Message # 751
Group: Administrators
Ref #750

You're right, Kevin. I even wondered whether I should post here or in the more general TV show thread.

But then I thought there's already a dedicated Arrow thread, just like there's also a Continuum thread, so why not use it. And maybe not everyone has seen Summer Glau in Arrow or new visitors/fans don't necessarily know she played in it (I regularly see people on social network that say "What! SG played in Arrow and nobody told me!").

Posting here from time to time news about the show works as a reminder for those who have not seen Summer in Arrow and also as an invitation to post a message for those who have seen it (just like what you did).

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 31 Jul 2014, 16:21 | Message # 752
Group: Friends
# 750/751 - I wonder if anybody at Earl's Court asked her if she was 'no more' after her last appearance in 'Arrow'?
If I was able to go, I would have done. Personally, I think she was 'cut and diced' but you never know.
If Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman) can come back from the dead, then anyone can, (and he never even used their miracle drug).

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 13 Aug 2014, 16:00 | Message # 753
"Not Rose Wilson" by arkcreativedesign

Not Rose Wilson

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 13 Aug 2014, 18:39 | Message # 754
# 753 I like it. A great artistic style.

The1RussterDate: Friday, 22 Aug 2014, 00:50 | Message # 755
Group: Writer
If your interest in Arrow extends beyond the appearance of Summer Glau in season 2, then I hope you will join us over at The Home of Superheroes!

I could certainly use help in adding images and videos. I'm also looking forward to having discussions about the episodes. A new section for The Flash has been started. Information regarding The Flash's first season and the Arrow's season 3 will be added shortly.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 23 Aug 2014, 21:40 | Message # 756
# 755 I found it. I started a subject on Grant Guston. Any thoughts anyone?
http://thecape.wikifoundry.com/photo....ref_%3D

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 31 Aug 2014, 15:26 | Message # 757
New Arrow Promo Teases Bad-Ass Thea, Tough Laurel and, Yeah, That Kiss...

robboDate: Saturday, 13 Sep 2014, 03:10 | Message # 758
Carrie Diaries Star To Guest On Arrow Season 3 As Thea"s New Love Interest

Almost all of the major media outlets were within minutes of each other in posting that Carrie Diaries and Life Unexpected star Austin Butler will be appearing on Arrow this season as a new love interest for Thea. 

He"ll make his first appearance in episode #3.7 as "a charismatic DJ whose talent and wiles catch the attention of Thea Queen."

Via: GATV

robboDate: Saturday, 13 Sep 2014, 03:33 | Message # 759
Matt Nable Cast As Ra"s Al Ghul On Arrow!

Matt Nable Cast As Ra

Stephen Amell let the cat out of the bag on his Twitter feed, and now The CW has confirmed --- Matt Nable ("Riddick") has been cast as Ra"s al Ghul on Arrow!

Look for his first appearance in the fourth episode of Arrow Season 3, which is titled "The Magician" Did we mention that"s also the 50th episode?

Ra"s al Ghul is an iconic villain from the pages of DC Comics. He is the leader of the League of Assassins, and father of Nyssa al Ghul (played by Katrina Law). Proud and unforgiving, Ra"s is a ruthless strategist, a master of martial arts, and a shaper of history. He carries the wisdom of the ages, and protects some of its greatest secrets.

I would after say great casting.

Via: GATV

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 13 Sep 2014, 13:51 | Message # 760
# OMG, can my brain take all these new additives? I'm sure I can because I always record Arrow.
It looks like we'll be getting plenty more special effects again this year.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 15 Sep 2014, 19:59 | Message # 761
We got our hands on some never-seen-before photos of Summer Glau on set of Arrow shooting late into the night episode 2x22 'Streets of Fire' in downtown Vacouver and looking deadly in her skintight orange and black Ravager costume, complete with a tactical gun holster and samurai swords.

Check out below a sample of the sixteen HQ behind-the-scenes photos showing Summer Glau on set in her Ravager costume and follow the link to the photo gallery for the rest.

Summer Glau On set of Arrow filming episode 2x22 'Streets of Fire' in Ravager costume - April 2, 2014Summer Glau On set of Arrow filming episode 2x22 'Streets of Fire' in Ravager costume - April 2, 2014Summer Glau On set of Arrow filming episode 2x22 'Streets of Fire' in Ravager costume - April 2, 2014Summer Glau On set of Arrow filming episode 2x22 'Streets of Fire' in Ravager costume - April 2, 2014

Summer Glau On set of Arrow filming episode 2x22 'Streets of Fire' in Ravager costume - April 2, 2014Summer Glau On set of Arrow filming episode 2x22 'Streets of Fire' in Ravager costume - April 2, 2014Summer Glau On set of Arrow filming episode 2x22 'Streets of Fire' in Ravager costume - April 2, 2014Summer Glau On set of Arrow filming episode 2x22 'Streets of Fire' in Ravager costume - April 2, 2014

Gallery link:
TV Shows > Arrow (2013 - 2014) > On set filming episode 2x22 'Streets of Fire' in Ravager costume - April 2, 2014

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 18 Sep 2014, 08:24 | Message # 762
The official Arrow season 2 Blu-Ray and DVD was released on September 16 and the 4+ minute blooper reel gives us a look at some of the very funny mistakes and mishaps which occurred during filming of this past run of episodes.
Between Salmon Sail fails and Deathstroke's dance, Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev has a Cinderella moment as she loses her shoe when leaving the Verdant in a scene of episode 2.21 'City of Blood'. Check out this excerpt from the Arrow season 2 bloopers to see how Summer Glau reacts to the loss of her shoe.

Watch the complete gag reel at: Arrow Season 2 Gag Reel: Summer has a Cinderella Moment

Arrow season 2 DVD/Blu-ray box set Special Features:

Bonus Recap Episode Year One: Relive the thrilling highlights of Season One, both in Starling city and on the island of Lian Yu.
From Vigilante to Hero - Justice is the end game, but at the fork in the road, can Oliver become the hero?
How Did They Do That? The Visual Effects of Arrow - The spectacular opening of Season Two is explored as the VFX team continues to raise the bar, allowing anything the writers dream up to be brought to life.
Wirework: The Impossible Moves of Arrow - Explore the wirework of Arrow and how it not only protects the talent, but also gives Arrow a heightened sense of comic-book style action.
Arrow 2013 Comic-Con Panel
Unaired Scenes
Gag Reel

robboDate: Friday, 19 Sep 2014, 03:59 | Message # 763
Arrow Casts Another Spartacus Actor - As Captain Boomerang

Arrow"s casting folks sure love their Spartacus. Manu Bennett (Slade Wilson). Katrina Law (Nyssa), and Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller) all came from that show, and today, EW has revealed that a veteran from Spartacus will be playing DC Comics villain Digger (no relation to Captain Jack) Harkness, better known has Captain Boomerang.

Which Spartacus veteran?

That will be Nick Tarabay (see pics below). In the Arrow universe, Captain Boomerang will be a former A.R.G.U.S. operative, highly skilled in martial arts and espionage, with a deadly thirst for vengeance against his former employers.
Look for him first in the seventh episode of Arrow season 3, and again in episode #3.8 - an episode that will also feature The Flash.

Via: EW

Nick Tarabay. 26 July 2012, Burbank, California. 38th Annual Saturn Awards Arrivals held at The Castaway. Photo Credit: Giulio MarcocchiNick Tarabay arrives at the premiere of 'Spartacus: War of the Damned' on Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2013 in Los Angeles. Nick Tarabay and Lucy Lawless attend the STARZ Original Series 'Spartacus: Vengeance' Premiere Event at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome on January 18, 2012 in Hollywood, California. Photo by Jesse Grant

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 19 Sep 2014, 09:26 | Message # 764
# 762 That's the 2nd time we've seen her shoe come off. I bet nobody remembers the last time?
I think she might be more at home in pointe's. Shame about her toe injury but at least she got what she and we wanted. A lovely talented actress.

Here's a little teaser question for TSCC fans;
When Cromartie's headless endo emerged from amongst the scrap metal, did anyone see a clue as to where some of that scrap metal came from?
(It's from the ep. 1_2 Gnothi Seauton)

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 19 Sep 2014, 09:29 | Message # 765
# 763 Oh yes robbo, I remember Nick Tarabay. He turned on Spartacus and sided with the Romans if I remember correctly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_E._Tarabay

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 51 of 59«1249505152535859»
Search: