Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 48 of 59«1246474849505859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Thursday, 2014 Apr 24, 15:46 GMT | Message # 706

Site Admin

The audience has its doubts, spoilers-addicts fans know...but will Team Arrow find out?

At the end of 2.18 "Deathstroke", the audience saw Slade Wilson inject the mirakuru in Isabel Rochev's sytem, turning her into a mirakuru-enhanced warrior (the name Ravager wasn't mentioned though).

This site's visitors must know that Isabel Rochev is going to be Arrow's version of Ravager, especially if they've seen the leaked on set photos from a few weeks ago showing Summer Glau in her DC comics super villain Ravager costume, or if they've read Andrew Kreisberg's most recent interview.

My question is: do the members of Team Arrow know that Isabel is not dead and most importantely, will they realize it's Isabel Rochev under that mask when they will see (and probably fight) her?

One has to remember that we didn't know about Malcom Merlyn's or Black Canary's identity for several episodes

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2014 Apr 24, 17:05 GMT | Message # 707

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne
My question is: do the members of Team Arrow know that Isabel is not dead and most importantely, will they realize it's Isabel Rochev under that mask when they will see (and probably fight) her?

As I mentioned before, Felicity was confused that there were no news reports on the death of Isabel Rochev despite her high profile status as CEO, but that doesn't mean that she and the rest of Team Arrow know for sure if Isabel is still alive; this further convinces me that she is still CEO and will possibly assume a double life as Deathstroke's side kick.  As for identifying her under the mask, I have a feeling that she will be subtle about it and Green Arrow will catch on.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Apr 24, 20:19 GMT | Message # 708

Site Admin

In the ratings front, last night's episode of Arrow matched last week's series low 0.7 adults 18-49 rating, with 2.19 million viewers.

All of the CW shows have taken big hits in the ratings because it's one hiatus after the other. It kills the momentum.

Obviously, quality is not a guarantee of good ratings. And the buzz surrounding an episode doesn't necessarily mean more viewers.

Date: Friday, 2014 Apr 25, 01:23 GMT | Message # 709

Site Admin

So many questions surrounding Summer Glau's new role as Ravager in Arrow.

Suimmer Glau as Ravager in Arrow 2x21 City of Blood

Will mirakuru-injected Isabel Rochev continue to assume her role as Queen Consolidated's new CEO or will she fade from the public eye? (thanks to MattM for the question)

Will Ravager have the same problems as Roy with the mirakuru rage or will she control herself like Slade Wilson?

Will team Arrow use the cure (if STAR Lab finds it) on Isabel?

While the audience knows Isabel Rochev is still alive, will team Arrow find out this new masked super villain is Isabel Rochev on mirakuru?

With Slade Wilson/Deathstroke story arc coming to an end, will Isabel Rochev/Ravager be back in Arrow season 3 or will she disappear?

Date: Friday, 2014 Apr 25, 13:37 GMT | Message # 710

Site Admin

The official episode description for season 2 finale, titled "Unthinkable", is out!
Air Date: May 14, 2014

OLIVER MUST DECIDE ONCE AND FOR ALL IF HE’S A KILLER OR A HERO — Slade (Manu Bennett) moves forward with his plan to kill one more person in Oliver’s (Stephen Amell) life. While Oliver has fought all year to be more than the killer he once was, when Slade kidnaps someone close to Oliver’s heart, Oliver is pushed to the edge and realizes sometimes it takes doing the unthinkable to stop the monster. Meanwhile, Diggle (David Ramsey) takes on Amanda Waller (guest star Cynthia Addai-Robinson) with a little help from some friends, and Thea (Willa Holland) turns to Roy (Colton Haynes) in her time of need. John Behring directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim & Andrew Kreisberg (#223).

Photos from the cast on various social media imply that the finale could be an all-star event. Possible guest stars for the finale include John Barrowman (Malcolm Merlyn), Audrey Marie Anderson (Lyla Michaels), Celina Jade (Shado), and Katrina Law (Nyssa al Ghul).

Date: Saturday, 2014 Apr 26, 12:31 GMT | Message # 711

Site Admin

Check out the HQ episode stills for Arrow 2.21 titled "City of Blood". While there's no promo images featuring Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev, we know that she will be in this episode; you can catch a glimpse of Summer Glau in her Ravager costume in the promo video for this episode. Hopefully, The CW will release additional images featuring Summer Glau later on, as they did for episode 2.19 "The Man Under The Hood".

Link: Arrow 2.21 City of Blood - HQ Stills

Date: Sunday, 2014 Apr 27, 23:36 GMT | Message # 712

Site Admin

Arrow 2.22 "Streets Of Fire" Press Release

“Streets of Fire” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

MALCOLM MERLYN RETURNS — Oliver (Stephen Amell) rallies his team as Slade’s (Manu Bennett) soldiers attack the city. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) gets a call from S.T.A.R. Labs with game-changing news and Thea (Willa Holland) comes face-to-face with her father – Malcolm Merlyn (guest star John Barrowman). Nick Copus directed the episode written by Jake Coburn & Ben Sokolowski (#222).

Date: Monday, 2014 Apr 28, 07:22 GMT | Message # 713

Site Admin

In this week's episode of Arrow, Deathstroke, with the help of Sebastian Blood, unleashes in Starling City an army of Mirakuru-enhanced soldiers.
I wonder what willl be Isabel's Rochev's goal.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 30, 00:48 GMT | Message # 714

Site Admin

A new clip from tomorrow nights episode of Arrow 'City of Blood'

Finally Laurel is becoming a helpful character. I have the feeling she's going to be the one that kills Sebastian Blood. They have unfinished business.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 30, 16:07 GMT | Message # 715

Site Admin

Wednesday means it's Arrow day.
Don't miss Summer Glau as mirakuru-enhanced and dual sword-wielding Ravager and watch her kick some ass (or maybe have her ass kicked) in tonight's episode!

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 30, 19:20 GMT | Message # 716

Friends

After we've seen what taking Mirakuru can do to you, she's more likely to dish out the red-ass beat down this time around

Date: Friday, 2014 May 02, 09:59 GMT | Message # 717

Site Admin

The ratings for Arrow "City of Blood" are in.

Arrow earned a 0.8, up 14 percent from last week's series low 0.7 adults 18-49 rating, with 2.31 million viewers.

Of course the show deserves much better ratings but viewership always drops off after the Winter hiatus. At least the numbers bounced back to the level of a few weeks back.

Date: Friday, 2014 May 02, 15:22 GMT | Message # 718

Site Admin

The CW has released a new batch of official images to promote the penultimate episode of Arrow, “Streets of Fire”. They mostly focus on The Arrow and Laurel's escape from Deathstroke's forces, but we also get a glimpse at what Thea is up to.

Watch them in the Blog section.

Date: Monday, 2014 May 05, 12:41 GMT | Message # 719

Site Admin

Imagine Ravager showing up to fight Diggle in that costume in this weeks episode and him being all confused... biggrin

You can watch the complete fight scene featuring Summer Glau's Gwen in "Knights of Badassdom" in the Video Gallery.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 May 06, 13:51 GMT | Message # 720

Site Admin

The CW's promotional images for the "Streets of Fire" episode of Arrow do not contain any signs of Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev/Ravager. However, there's a lot of exciting stuff in the extented promo trailer that The CW has released for Wednesday night’s new Arrow episode “Streets of Fire”, including the return of John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn and also two separate Summer Glau sightings.

Let's take a closer look at a few screencaps from this new trailer, in which you can get a few glimpses of Summer Glau as Ravager, and see what we the future brings for her character.

Read the Blog post and share your thoughts with us at: A Closer Look at Summer in Arrow "Streets of Fire" Trailer

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 48 of 59«1246474849505859»
Search: