MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Sarah & Cameron in TSCC - I Was Made For Loving You - video
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Comic Con Russia 2015
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 47 of 59«1245464748495859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Sunday, 2014 Apr 13, 16:32 GMT | Message # 691

Site Admin

Quote dylangillian ()
so i was right?

Yes! Until someone proves us wrong, next episode of Arrow will be the fist time a Summer Glau character will be holding a gun since TSCC.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Sunday, 2014 Apr 13, 16:52 GMT | Message # 692

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Yes! Until someone proves us wrong, next episode of Arrow will be the fist time a Summer Glau character will be holding a gun since TSCC.

if you think about it like that, it's been a long time.

knowledge is power.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Apr 15, 23:53 GMT | Message # 693

Site Admin

Executive Producer Andrew Kreisberg sat down with the press at a preview screening of Arrow Season 2 Episode 19, “The Man Under The Hood and Season 2 Episode 20, “Seeing Red. He answered a few questions and made interesting revelations, including on Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev and what's up with her. Read Kreisberg's comment on Summer Glau and Isabel Rochev below:

We now know that Isabel Rochev is working with Slade, so she’s definitely on the bad side of things. Did Kreisberg and the other writers always know that she was a baddie?
“Isabel was the one thing that we weren’t entirely sure about as we were developing the season,” Kreisberg admitted. “Truthfully, there was a very early iteration of the series where Sara started the season as Ravager and then we switched over…”

Kreisberg also explained why Ms. Rochev was off the canvas for a lot of the recent episodes.
“Part of the reason Isabel disappeared for awhile was we still weren’t sure which way to go whether she should be an ally or a villain and we’d kind of written it where it could turn out either way.”

Also, Kreisberg revealed that Summer Glau was very happy to find out Isabel was going to be on Team Slade so she could finally kick some rear end.

Also, concerning Isabel, since she’s now essentially taken over Queen Consolidated, expect the Queen’s financial woes to be a big part of the story moving forward.
“That plays out in the last five episodes,” Kreisberg said. “And we’re going to start Season 3 with Oliver in very different circumstances than he’s been before, which, obviously, him being in different circumstances changes the circumstances of his paid bodyguard [Diggle] and his paid assistant [Felicity] since he can no longer pay them.”

Read full article: TV Fanatic

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 16, 00:07 GMT | Message # 694

Site Admin

Arrow EXCLUSIVE Clip + Behind-the-Scenes

This week, Stephen Amell, David Ramsey and Emily Bett Rickards welcome someone new to the team--Tiffany Smith! Today's all new DC All Access is all about Arrow, starting off with a look at what's ahead for Oliver Queen, as well as an exclusive scene from this week's episode featuring the first appearance of The Flash's Caitlin Snow and Cisco Ramon (Danielle Panabaker and Carlos Valdes). After that, we chat with Jeff Lemire about Diggle's role in the comics, before looking at the hard work that goes into fight choreography and costume design.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 16, 00:17 GMT | Message # 695

Site Admin

Arrow - The Man Under the Hood Clip

There's no place off limits to Deathstroke! Arrow is all new Wednesday at 8/7c!

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 16, 18:46 GMT | Message # 696

Site Admin

I call this boos interest in Isabel Rochev!

I call this boos interest in Isabel Rochev!

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 16, 19:47 GMT | Message # 697

Site Admin

Andrew Kreisberg said.“And we’re going to start Season 3 with Oliver in very different circumstances than he’s been before, which, obviously, him being in different circumstances changes the circumstances of his paid bodyguard [Diggle] and his paid assistant [Felicity] since he can no longer pay them.”

I wonder if that means Isabel Rochev is still the CEO of Queen Consolidated at the start of season 3...and consequently if Summer Glau will play in it.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 16, 21:19 GMT | Message # 698

Site Admin

Arrow - Inside Arrow: The Man Under the Hood

Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim talks about his excitement for the television debut of Caitlin Snow and Cisco Ramon!

Date: Friday, 2014 Apr 18, 10:03 GMT | Message # 699

Site Admin

The CW has released an official description for episode 22 of Arrow Season 2.

It’s called “Streets Of Fire” and we can see it on May 8.

MALCOLM MERLYN RETURNS — Oliver (Stephen Amell) rallies his team as Slade’s (Manu Bennett) soldiers attack the city. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) gets a call from S.T.A.R. Labs with game-changing news and Thea (Willa Holland) comes face-to-face with her father – Malcolm Merlyn (guest star John Barrowman). Nick Copus directed the episode written by Jake Coburn & Ben Sokolowski (#222).

Date: Friday, 2014 Apr 18, 20:25 GMT | Message # 700

Friends

I've got a question: Since people who watched the most recent episode saw that Isabel was being injected with the Mirakuru serum at the end (thus officially christening her as Ravager), do any of you think that she will continue to assume her role as Queen Consolidated's new CEO or will she fade from the public eye? If the latter is the case, do you think that she will go under the pseudonym/assumed name Rose Wilson?

Message edited by MattM - Friday, 2014 Apr 18, 20:32

Date: Friday, 2014 Apr 18, 21:40 GMT | Message # 701

Friends

Summer really knows how to sell the whole "Villain" act. As much as I love seeing her on screen I can't find myself liking her character because she acts the part so well, especially in the last two episodes, I was waiting for Oliver to lay a beat down.

I've never read into the comics but Just a thought, I hope Oliver & Malcolm team up against Deathstroke & The Ravager, Two bows Vs Two Swords.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

Date: Saturday, 2014 Apr 19, 00:32 GMT | Message # 702

Site Admin

Quote MattM ()
I've got a question: Since people who watched the most recent episode saw that Isabel was being injected with the Mirakuru serum at the end (thus officially christening her as Ravager), do any of you think that she will continue to assume her role as Queen Consolidated's new CEO or will she fade from the public eye? If the latter is the case, do you think that she will go under the pseudonym/assumed name Rose Wilson?

I was asking myself the same question.
Before last episode aired, I thought we could have Isabel Rochev in season 3. But now that Diggle killed her, I'm not so sure. It's possible that Isabel might not come back and Ravager makes a surprise arrival (surprise for Arrow Team at least, as the audience knows she's not dead).
Will Ravager have her own story arc, deconnected from Queen Consolidated, I don't know.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Apr 24, 02:21 GMT | Message # 703

Site Admin

And Ravager is born!

And Ravager is born!

Date: Thursday, 2014 Apr 24, 03:08 GMT | Message # 704

Friends

Just finished watching tonight's episode. Felicity did mention to Diggle that she found no bits of news of Isabel's death,which begins to arouse suspicions; since Isabel a high profile person since she recently became CEO, it would only make sense that there would be some news if she died. But we, the viewers, know that she's far from dead, and our heroes will find out for themselves in the next episode...

Date: Thursday, 2014 Apr 24, 03:59 GMT | Message # 705

Site Admin

Quote MattM ()
Just finished watching tonight's episode. Felicity did mention to Diggle that she found no bits of news of Isabel's death,which begins to arouse suspicions; since Isabel a high profile person since she recently became CEO, it would only make sense that there would be some news if she died. But we, the viewers, know that she's far from dead, and our heroes will find out for themselves in the next episode...

The CW put in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it kind of moment into the preview for Arrow 2.21 "City of Blood": you can catch a glimpse of Summer Glau in her Ravager costume at 0:21 of the video.

Read more in the News section: Summer in her Ravager Costume in Arrow 2.21 City Of Blood Trailer

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 47 of 59«1245464748495859»
Search: