MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By KevinInEngland

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Rhode Island Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Ron Glass, 'Shepherd Book' in Firefly, dies at 71
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By chrisdvanne

The Secret History of The Beast Wizard in TSCC via io9
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By KevinInEngland

Lost Wiki header for The Cape Wiki
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fan-made video reminds us why we love Summer

Александр XF on: GQ Photo shoot update

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: GQ Photo shoot update

ec039 on: GQ Photo shoot update

New videos

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 45 of 59«1243444546475859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Thursday, 2014 Mar 27, 21:57 GMT | Message # 661

Site Admin

Arrow - Episode 2.18 - Deathstroke - Marc Guggenheim previews Episode

Warning: spoilers ahead.

DANGER ZONE | After running into Slade, Thea is in a lot of danger, previews Guggenheim. “And the sword of Damocles that’s being held over her in [next week's episode] is a double-edged sword – it’s both physical and emotional – and I can guarantee that by the end of [Episode]18, one of those edges is going to cut her.” The EP also adds that Thea will learn “something pretty massive” in the next hour that “will cause a tectonic shift in her relationship with Oliver.”

BROKEN HEARTS, BIG CLIFFHANGERS | Young lovebirds Thea and Roy had to go kaput “to upset the apple cart,” explains the EP. “She is the only thing that keeps him in check. She keeps him grounded. It was also, if we were going to place Thea in jeopardy, we wanted Roy to feel some sense of complicity in that. Episode 18 is a very big episode. We sort of wrote it as a mid-midseason finale. In fact, when we turned in Episode 18 to the studio, the studio was like, ‘You do know you’ve got to do five more episodes, right?’ Episode 18 really could play as a season finale, just in terms of the number of things that happen and the number of cliffhangers that we’re left with. And one of those things is Roy dealing with his own sense of responsibility” in what’s happened to Thea.

Read full article at TV Line

Strangely, no word on Isabel Rochev in this interview, whereas she's all over the promo pictures unveiled recently. I have no doubt it's made on purpose. Hopefully, we will have many interviews with Summer just like what they did before the episode in Russia 2.06 "Keep Your Enemies Closer".

The episode sounds awesome. Can't wait for next Wednesday!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2014 Mar 27, 22:38 GMT | Message # 662

Friends

# 661 I think the Kettle is about to boil into another explosive action episode, once again it"s that kind of episode lots of things coming and going, keeping a lid on Isabel Rochev"s part in the episode could be a ploy, we will have to wait and see, Damn! I just can"t wait for next Wednesday!

Date: Friday, 2014 Mar 28, 13:33 GMT | Message # 663

Site Admin

Funeral scene filming in ep 2.21

Arrow filmed a funeral scene yesterday. The girl with the hat was an extra and posted an this image on Instagram with the following comment:

"So much fun today on set of the CW's Arrow! I was a Funeral mourner in my best veiled hat. Such an honour to meet the beautiful @katiecassidy today! #cw #hitshow #arrow #seasontwo #funeralscene #mourner (at Vancouver Film Studios)"

They were shooting the last scenes from episode 21 this week as far as I know. So who is going to die?
An interesting theory on the Italian FB page that published this image is that the funeral scene could be of Tommy's funeral, since only Katie Cassidy was spotted on set.

Date: Friday, 2014 Mar 28, 13:39 GMT | Message # 664

Site Admin

Marc Guggenheim revealed the title of episode 2.21 of Arrow

Arrow Ep. 222. Co-written by @BenSokolowski Keeping with tradition penultimate ep named after @brucespringsten song

Marc Guggenheim revealed the title of episode 2.21 of Arrow 'Streets of Fire'

The shooting dates March 27 - April 7 - of this episode, coupled with the post of an extra filming ep 2.21 pretty much confirms that Summer Glau could not attend Louisville Comic Con because she was busy shooting Arrow 2.21.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Mar 29, 19:01 GMT | Message # 665

Site Admin

Funny situation, not really for Olicity shippers though...

Felicity, Isabel and Oliver in Arrow 2x06 Keep Your Enemies Closer HD Captures

Judging by Isabel and Oliver most recent meeting in Arrow 2.18, cuddles are over...

Date: Sunday, 2014 Mar 30, 16:32 GMT | Message # 666

Site Admin

First Look At Cassidy Alexa's 'Harley Quinn'!

Michael Rowe, who plays Deadshot in the series, has just shared a behind-the-scenes still taken as they were filming episode 2.16 "Suicide Squad". It gives us our first look at Cassidy Alexa as Harley Quinn, as well as the rest of the Suicide Squad (Firefly fans will recognize Sean Maher as Shrapnel).

First Look At Cassidy Alexa's 'Harley Quinn'

Date: Monday, 2014 Mar 31, 18:53 GMT | Message # 667

Site Admin

How many times do I have to tel you this!
Felicity's skirts are not THAT short!

Felicity's skirts are not THAT short!

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 02, 01:34 GMT | Message # 668

Site Admin

In this new promo video for Arrow 2.18 "Deathstroke", executive producer Marc Guggenheim talks Thea's abduction, the return of Isabel Rochev and more!

We wanted episode 18 to feel like a season finale...The episode also features the return of the fantastic Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev. We take the Isabel /Oliver relationship into some unexpected territory....Team Arrow suffers a very devatasting loss as a result of this episode. Big, big, big things happen.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 02, 08:58 GMT | Message # 669

Site Admin

Slade Wilson makes his “first huge move” against Oliver on this Wednesday’s Arrow (The CW, 8/7), and here's another sneak peek at the aptly titled episode “Deathstroke.”, posted at TV Line.

Link: Arrow Video: Meet Deathstroke's Army!

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 02, 12:22 GMT | Message # 670

Site Admin

Arrow EP Marc Guggenheim talks Deathstroke plan at TV Line:

The oh-so-dark details of said sinister plan have yet to be revealed – but this week’s episode will shed the first light on what all Slade has in store.

“His endgame is actually pretty complicated. It’s not one move, it’s several, and he hits a few of them in this episode,” Guggenheim allows. “At this point, Oliver knows that Slade’s plan is to basically take away everything and everyone he loves, including his city, and then kill him. DeathstrokeBut what Oliver doesn’t know are the specifics of how that plan will be enacted. And in this episode, he learns that the way Slade is planning on destroying him is completely unexpected.

“Oliver thought he was facing one kind of enemy,” Guggenheim teases, “but the truth is he’s facing a very different kind, and that enemy will really surprise him.”

I bet Isabel's move is part of the larger Deathstroke plan.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 02, 14:45 GMT | Message # 671

Site Admin

Another teaser for Arrow 2.18 "Deathstroke"

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 02, 21:00 GMT | Message # 672

Site Admin

The CW has released the promo photos for ARROW Episode 2.19 "The Man Under the Hood".

No sign of Summer Glau on the photos (or on the synopsys btw).

Date: Friday, 2014 Apr 04, 09:01 GMT | Message # 673

Site Admin

Summer Glau will be in episode 19 of Arrow titled "The Man Under The Hood". You can catch a few glimpse of Isabel pointing a gun (at the Arrow?) starting at 0:20 of the action-packed promo video for the episode.

Summer Glau in episode 19 of Arrow titled The Man Under The Hood

Date: Friday, 2014 Apr 04, 09:30 GMT | Message # 674

Site Admin

Very spoilery images of Summer on set of Arrow have surfaced online. She is wearing a leather outfit that looks like the costume of the DC Comics character "the Ravager", who also happens to be Slade Wilson's illegimate daughter in the comics.

Summer Glau as Ravager on set of ArrowSummer Glau as Ravager on set of Arrow

Date: Friday, 2014 Apr 04, 17:42 GMT | Message # 675

Friends

and she has a pair of swords...  hopefully she uses them river style.. biggrin

Sinister Izabel / Summer me likey yahoo devil

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 45 of 59«1243444546475859»
Search: