Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Sarah & Cameron in TSCC - I Was Made For Loving You - video
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 44 of 59«1242434445465859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Thursday, 2014 Mar 20, 00:54 GMT | Message # 646

Site Admin

New images from upcoming arrow episode Deathstroke.

HD Promo Images From Arrow 2.18 DeathstrokeHD Promo Images From Arrow 2.18 DeathstrokeHD Promo Images From Arrow 2.18 Deathstroke

Photo: Diyah Pera/The CW

Watch more promo photos from Arrow 2.18 "Deathstroke" with Summer in the Gallery.

You can't stop the signal!

Date: Thursday, 2014 Mar 20, 11:30 GMT | Message # 647

Site Admin

The full batch of 22 official promo photos from Arrow 2.18 'Deathstroke' in high resolution can be seen in the Blog section.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2014 Mar 20, 12:01 GMT | Message # 648

Site Admin

Arrow - Episode 2.17 - Birds of Prey - Extended Promo

Episode Title: Birds of Prey
Summary: When Frank Bertinelli (guest star Jeffrey Nordling) is arrested, Oliver (Stephen Amell) knows it's only a matter of time before his daughter, Helena, AKA The Huntress (guest star Jessica De Gouw), returns to town. To make matters worse, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is picked to try Frank's case, putting her right in the path of Helena. Oliver tells Sara (Caity Lotz) he will handle his ex-girlfriend, but when Helena takes hostages at the courthouse, including Laurel, the Canary will stop at nothing to save her sister. When The Huntress and Canary meet, an epic battle begins. Meanwhile, Roy (Colton Haynes) realizes he needs to keep Thea (Willa Holland) safe, but doesn't like the way he is forced to go about it. John Behring directed the episode written by Mark Bemesderfer & A.C. Bradley (#217).

Date: Friday, 2014 Mar 21, 01:37 GMT | Message # 649

Friends

# 648  Birds of Prey really looking forward to this episode with anticipation, especially with Jessica De Gouw in hot pursuit, what an epic battle The Huntress meets The Canary, Jessica was really stunning in Dracula.

Date: Friday, 2014 Mar 21, 02:33 GMT | Message # 650

Friends

Roy Harper Will Be Arsenal In Arrow

It"s finally learned what name Roy Harper, played by Colton Haynes, will go by in Arrow.

It"s not Red Arrow or Speedy.

Executive producer and writer on Arrow, Marc Guggenheim, reveals it"s Arsenal.

"We did it because we want to keep inching Roy towards an Arsenal place. One of the runnings gags is that he keeps getting called Speedy and says, "I don"t like that nickname. Come up with another nickname for me." When the time is right, eventually the nickname that will stick will be Arsenal, but the time has to be right.

In the comics, Roy Harper dropped the name Speedy and became Arsenal. Eventually Harper would drop Arsenal as well and become Red Arrow.

Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8pm ET on the CW.

Via: Collider:

Date: Saturday, 2014 Mar 22, 01:39 GMT | Message # 651

Friends

Arrow: Ratings Are In For "Suicide Squad!"

The March 19 episode of Arrow, "Suicide Squad" landed 2.36 million viewers and a 0.8/3 rating in the target demographic, at least according to initial overnight numbers that could go up later.

That"s up 13% from the most recent new episode, "The Promise"

The show"s lead-out, The 100, did very well for its series premiere: 2.66 million and a 0.9/3.

In other news, GreenArrow TV had its most daily pageviews ever yesterday. The new episode plus preview images for "Birds Of Prey" and "Deathstroke" as well as the Tara Strong voice cameo may have had something to do with it.

Via: GreenArrow TV

Date: Saturday, 2014 Mar 22, 03:10 GMT | Message # 652

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
The March 19 episode of Arrow, "Suicide Squad" landed 2.36 million viewers and a 0.8/3 rating in the target demographic, at least according to initial overnight numbers that could go up later.

Arrow has positives reviews and gets a lot of buzz online but is also skewing old and does not get the ratings it should.

We know that Summer is coming back as Isabel Rochev in Arrow 2.18 "Deathstroke" but it seems Summer Glau is currently in Vancouver on set of Arrow, where the episode 2.21 of Arrow titled "City of Blood" is shooting.
Add to that fact that Summer will probably be in episode 2.19 "The Man Under The Hood" as well and fans can expect to see more of Isabel Rochev in the upcoming episodes of Arrow smile

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Mar 25, 00:20 GMT | Message # 653

Site Admin

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Summer Glau is currently in Vancouver on set of Arrow, where the episode 2.21 of Arrow titled "City of Blood" is shooting.

A member of the crew - who is working with Summer on set of Arrow - confirmed Summer's character will appear in episode 2.21 - currently filming - as well biggrin

I know some of you think that Summer's character has been underused so far in Arrow but hopefully Isabel's story will be worth it in the upcoming episodes.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Mar 25, 00:28 GMT | Message # 654

Friends

A member of the crew - who is working with Summer on set of Arrow - confirmed Summer's character will appear in episode 2.21 - currently filming - as well 

Huzzah!

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Mar 25, 00:48 GMT | Message # 655

Friends

# 653 Here come"s Summer! gonna be well worth the wait whatever episode she appears in, I"m intrigued to hear all about Isabel"s story. gonna be awesome! so happy for Summer. happy

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Mar 26, 14:10 GMT | Message # 656

Site Admin

Helena Bertinelli, aka the Huntress, is coming back to Starling City in this week's episode titled "Bird of Prey". Needless to say, it doesn't go too well.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Mar 26, 18:06 GMT | Message # 657

Site Admin

In anticipation of her appearance at Wizard World convention in Louisville, Kentucky, the Voice-Tribune interviewed Summer Glau while she was on her way to Vancouver to film another episode of “Arrow”.
In this interview, Summer talks about her upcoming visit to Louisville, Kentucky, her love for her home state Texas, the possibility to work with Joss Whedon in a Marvel movie, what's coming up for her character Isabel Rochev in Arrow and more.

Read more: New Interview: Summer Talks Working With Joss Whedon, Marvel Movies, Isabel Rochev and more.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Mar 27, 03:17 GMT | Message # 658

Friends

Arrow EP Wants A Huntress Spinoff Series

With The Flash already announced and filming as the first spinoff series out of Arrow, how about a second?

Arrow producer Marc Guggenheim offers that he would like a spinoff featuring The Huntress.

Via TV Line:

"One of the things we would love to do at some point is an episode where you"ve got Black Canary, Felicity and The Huntress working together. That"s on our show bucket list. As far as what becomes a series, what doesn"t become a series, one thing I"ve talked to D.C. Comics about is, I"d love to do a Huntress series - I mentioned this to Jessica - where we cover the year that she spent between Episodes 117 and 217, from her perspective, traveling the world and hunting for her father. You never know, all things are possible, as long as we"ve got Jessica"s willing participation."

The Huntress will be featured in Wednesday"s episode of Arrow, "Birds of Prey" which airs on the CW at 8pm ET.

Via: TV Line

Date: Thursday, 2014 Mar 27, 04:02 GMT | Message # 659

Site Admin

The CW has released a preview for next weeks episode of Arrow titled 'Deathstroke'. In episode 2.18, airing on April 2nd, Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev makes a much-awaited return and, judging from the promo trailer, we're finally going to see Isabel Rochev kick ass in Arrow.
Is Isabel Rochev working with Slade Wilson/Deatshtoke? Guess you will have to watch next weeks episode to find out!
You can catch a glimpse of Summer Glau at 0:09 of the trailer (or watch the blurry screen caps featuring Summer's stunt double).

Date: Thursday, 2014 Mar 27, 21:55 GMT | Message # 660

Friends

Arrow "Birds Of Prey" Ratings

The initial overnight ratings for the "Birds Of Prey" episode of Arrow are now in, and it"s good news!

Arrow was up from last week, with 2.57 million viewers and a 0.9/3 in the demo.

Arrow helped The CW to beat NBC in the hour in the important age demographics. Excellent news from last night"s episode "Keep watching this excellent show."

Via: GreenArrowTV

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 44 of 59«1242434445465859»
Search: