Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 43 of 59«1241424344455859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Wednesday, 2014 Feb 26, 13:57 GMT | Message # 631

Friends

Hey guys Stephen Amell posted on his Facebook page a photo with the crew and cast in the memory of Sarah Elizabeth Jones but if you look to the left side of the photo there is a woman that looks too familiar.
R.I.P Sarah Elizabeth Jones sad

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Feb 26, 19:56 GMT | Message # 632

Site Admin

Thanks for the heads up, Respect-for-Summer!

Sarah Elizabeth Jones, a 27-year-old second camera assistant, was killed and seven other members of a film crew for "Midnight Rider" were injured when a train unexpectedly encountered the crew's work on train tracks.

http://www.latimes.com/nation....SGotcY0

Here's an excerpt from an article at indiewire.

In a painful reminder of the dangers crew members can encounter during production, Sarah Elizabeth Jones lost her life last week when she was struck and killed by a train while working as a second camera assistant on the new Greg Allman biopic "Midnight Rider." Her death is now serving as a lightning rod for the industry, which is using the tragedy to draw attention to the occasionally dangerous role of the crew -- and the risks filmmakers are often willing to go to in order to get the shot. The investigation into the accident is underway, but whatever the eventual findings, the tragedy is a reminder of the risks that crew members take every day.

Jones, 27, was killed after trying to remove a bed from the tracks. She was working as part of a 20-person crew from Savannah, GA-based Meddin Studios. Directed by Randall Miller, “Midnight Rider” stars William Hurt, Tyson Ritter, Wyatt Russell and Eliza Dushku. The film is being distributed by Open Road Films in the U.S. Filming this week was temporarily halt in the wake of the tragedy.

Jones lived in Atlanta, Georgia, where she worked as a camera assistant on many projects. According to her obituary, she died "doing the job she loved."

Jones began her film career while interning on the set of "Army Wives" and then discovered a passion for cinematography. She worked as a crew member of "The Vampire Diaries" and many of her former colleagues mourned her death via social media. Jones was a member of the International Cinematographers Guild (IATSE Local 600). In a statement, The International Cinematographers Guild said it was "shocked and saddened" by Jones' death and described her as "a well-respected camera assistant, much loved by those who worked with her.

Given the tragic circumstances that lead the Arrow cast and crew to offer their own tribute to Sarah Elizabeth Jones by posting photos of film slates bearing messages in memoriam, I will not publish a news as I usually do for a photo featuring Summer Glau on set and will simply post the photos in this thread.

Summer Glau on the left side of the photo featuring the Arrow cast and crew

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Mar 05, 10:21 GMT | Message # 633

Site Admin

From Stephen Amell:

Facebook! Just for you! A hellacious 3 minute trailer for Arrow The Movie. (Still technically a TV Show.) Enjoy!!!

Date: Thursday, 2014 Mar 06, 16:19 GMT | Message # 634

Site Admin

Watch the Suicide Squad promo for the next episode of Arrow.

Welcome to the Suicide Squad. Arrow returns with all new episodes Wednesday, Mar. 19!

Date: Saturday, 2014 Mar 08, 02:21 GMT | Message # 635

Friends

Cassidy Alexa Might Be Harley Quinn In Arrow

Do we have our Harley Quinn?

A series of deleted and assuming tweets would lead us to believe that actress Cassidy Alexa is playing Harley Quinn in Arrow.

Harley Quinn was recently teased in the preview for the Arrow episode "Suicide Squad"

Cassidy Alexa"s Twitter Feed is presently lit up with congratulations and praise of her being possibly cast as Harley Quinn.

Reportedly she also tweeted the following image of herself and took it down.

If the news is untrue, it seems an odd thing to do by a virtual unknown - especially if another actress has the role.

The episode of Arrow set to feature Harley Quinn airs Wednesday, March 19th at 8pm ET.

Via: CBN

Date: Saturday, 2014 Mar 08, 02:40 GMT | Message # 636

Friends

TV Villains And Antiheroes we"re more Than Happy To Have Around /  Deathstroke - Arrow

Deathstroke - Arrow

Okay, Okay --- so Slade Wilson (Manu Bennett) hasn"t been dubbed "Deathstroke" just yet, but it"s certainly coming. Arrow has done an incredible job of pairing present-day scenes of Ollie"s new nemesis with flashbacks to the Island where we"ve witnessed the villain being built brick by brick. This is an example of an awesome live-action interpretation of a DC Comics favorite.

Via: Rickey

Date: Saturday, 2014 Mar 08, 10:32 GMT | Message # 637

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Cassidy Alexa Might Be Harley Quinn In Arrow

While there hasn't been an official confirmation from Arrow or The CW execs, Cassidy retweets the congratulations tweets that fans sens to her (she favorited and retweeted mine, see below). I guess that pretty much confirms the rumors biggrin

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Mar 12, 09:42 GMT | Message # 638

Site Admin

Arrow - Suicide Squad Producer's Preview

Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim gives insight into the Suicide Squad! Arrow returns Wednesday, March 19 with all new episodes!

)

Date: Thursday, 2014 Mar 13, 09:56 GMT | Message # 639

Site Admin

The CW has released the official description for episode 2.18 of Arrow titled “Deathstroke", in which Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev makes a much-awaited return. In "Deathstoke", airing on April 2nd, Slade’s plan to get revenge on Oliver will put his family in danger and Isabel Rochev finally strikes, trying to strip him of his role at Queen Consolidated.

Deathstroke comes to Starling City and Isabel Rochev finally strikes in Arrow 2.18 'Deathstroke'

Deathstroke comes to Starling City and Isabel Rochev
finally strikes in Arrow 2.18 'Deathstroke'.

Check out the official description of Arrow 2.18 'Deathstroke' below.

OLIVER’S WORLD STARTS TO CRUMBLE — Slade (Manu Bennett) makes his move against Oliver (Stephen Amell) and the repercussions are enormous. While Oliver scrambles to protect his family, a key player in his team starts to question Oliver’s decisions. Meanwhile, Isabel (guest star Summer Glau) makes her move to take Queen Consolidated away from Oliver. Guy Bee directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Drew Z. Greenberg (#218).

Arrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim describes this episode as a "big mid-midseason cliffhanger.", so don't miss Slade Wilson spending some quality time in that Deathstroke armor and discover what Summer Glau's Isabel is hiding up her sleeve as Oliver faces a challenge he can’t just shoot in the face with an arrow.

Arrow 2.18 'Deathstroke' airs on The CW on Wednesday, April 2 at 8pm.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Mar 16, 01:45 GMT | Message # 640

Site Admin

Could it be that Isabel is tied to Slade in some way, considering they both make their move in Arrow episode 2.18 titled "Deathstroke"? Some people think so.

one-eyed Arrow villains

Date: Monday, 2014 Mar 17, 03:56 GMT | Message # 641

Friends

Arrow Leaked Call Sheet Reveals Killer Frost & Vibe Before The Flash TV Series

A leaked call sheet for Arrow reveals the names of two characters from the upcoming The Flash TV series, and also Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev (see red arrow below).

Summer Glau to appear in Episode 19 'The man under the hood' of Arrow?

Set to appear on episode 19 of Arrow is Caitlin Snow, played by Danielle Panabaker, and Cisco Ramon, played by Carlos Valdez, known in the DC comics as Killer Frost and Vibe.

Both actors have been announced for The Flash TV series as well, though not specifically as their DC comics counterparts.

Interestingly enough, episode 20 of Arrow was said to feature Grant Gustin before going on to star as The Flash in his own series. Reportedly, when the CW greenlit the pilot for The Flash, episode 20 was changed, so perhaps we"ll still get references to Central City with Snow and Ramon.

Here are the characters the call sheet reveals for Arrow episode 19

Stephen Amell - Oliver Queen/Arrow
Simon Burnett - Oliver Stunt Dbl.
Katie Cassidy - Laurel Lance
David Ramsey - John Diggle
Emily Bett Rickards - Felicity Smoak
James Michealopoulos - Deathstoke Stunt Dbl.
Atlin Mitchell - Sara Lance/Canary (probably a double)
Danielle Panabaker - Caitlin Snow
Carlos Valdez - Cisco Ramon
JJ Makaro - Stunt Coordinator
Hugo Steele - Security Guard #2
Colton Haynes - Roy Harper
Manu Bennett - Slade Wilson
Summer Glau - Isabel Rochev
James Bamford - Fight Coordinator

The CW is currently filming The Flash in Vancouver, with Arrow airing Wednesdays at 8pm ET on the CW.

Source: superheromoviesnews

Date: Monday, 2014 Mar 17, 19:53 GMT | Message # 642

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
A leaked call sheet for Arrow reveals the names of two characters from the upcoming The Flash TV series, and also Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev (see red arrow below).

I will wait till we have more informations but of course it would be great to have more Summer Glau in Arrow.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Mar 18, 01:34 GMT | Message # 643

Site Admin

At an Arrow screening and Q&A session, Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim confirmed that two characters from the Flash pilot will also be appearing in the 19th episode of Arrow Season 2, which is titled “The Man Under The Hood.” I guess that also confirms Summer Glau's guest appearance.

Read more: THR

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Mar 18, 09:36 GMT | Message # 644

Site Admin

Arrow - Suicide Squad Clip

Diggle gets an unpleasant welcome from the Suicide Squad.

Don't miss an all new Arrow Wednesday at 8/7c!

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Mar 18, 09:49 GMT | Message # 645

Site Admin

Arrow episode 2.17 "Birds Of Prey" photos has arrived!
It looks like an epic female showdown is about to go down.

Arrow episode 2.17 Arrow episode 2.17 Arrow episode 2.17
Arrow episode 2.17 Arrow episode 2.17 Arrow episode 2.17

Watch more promo pics at spoilersguide

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 43 of 59«1241424344455859»
Search: