[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 42 of 59«1240414243445859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 12 Feb 2014, 20:27 | Message # 616
Group: Administrators
Reminder: Arrow isn't on tonight at all, but The CW is re-airing episode 2.08"The Scientist", guest starring Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev, tomorrow night (Thursday) at 9! Set your DVR's!

2x08 The Scientist HD captures

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 12 Feb 2014, 21:57 | Message # 617
Arrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim has revealed the title for the episode 18 of the second season of Arrow, in which Summer Glau's Isabel Rochev will make her return appearance. This episode, titled "Deathstroke", is co-written by Marc Guggenheim and Drew Greenberg and is directed by Guy Bee. The filming of Arrow 2.18 has already started and hopefully we will get more info soon, so stay tuned.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 12 Feb 2014, 22:20 | Message # 618
Someone didn't get the memo.

FYI, Arrow is on a hiatus and returns on February 26, 2014 with episode 2.14 Time of Death. The CW airs re-runs though.

robboDate: Saturday, 15 Feb 2014, 02:34 | Message # 619
Group: Friends
The Ladies In Oliver"s World: Who"s The Best Match?

Oliver Queen had dated/flirted every interesting woman who enters the show. It seems Oliver is really good with Arrow, and is now qualified to be the Cupid. But who do you think is his best romance?

Oliver Queen had dated/flirted every interesting woman who enters the show, including Summer Glau's Isabel Rochev

6. Isabel Rochev ( Summer Glau )

I hope to know more about this women. She"s really hard to predict, and that makes me curious about her role.

Via: TV.com

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 16 Feb 2014, 17:55 | Message # 620
Arrow has been renewed for a 3rd season!

Arrow has been renewed for a 3rd season

Also this mean season 4 is basically a guarantee because of syndication packaging!

robboDate: Monday, 17 Feb 2014, 01:41 | Message # 621
# 620  And also season 5 and yes season 6 and oh yes season 7 and let me see did I mention season 8 and beyooooooooond. biggrin

robboDate: Wednesday, 19 Feb 2014, 00:37 | Message # 622
TV Couples Who Need To Break Up  /  Arrow"s Roy & Thea

Now that Roy has officially joined Team Arrow and knows Oliver"s big secret, he can probably cut Thea lose. Their relationship has been little more than a season-long journey to get Roy to where he is now, which means it"s served its purpose and run its course.

So before we have to deal with Thea"s overbearing concern for Roy"s safety and listen to her constantly wonder where he"s going all the time, Roy should just go ahead end it now. Thea"s not a bad character - in fact, as little sisters go, she"s actually pretty awesome.

But as soon as Roy has to start protecting her all the time, or as soon as she starts whining about his strange and sudden disappearances or late nights, she"ll be in danger of crossing into annoying territory. Don"t let that happen to Thea, show!

Hmm not sure I like the two of them as a couple, but then again she could be a bit of a hindrance. sorry Thea.

Via: TV.com

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 19 Feb 2014, 23:18 | Message # 623
Sky 1 made a motion comic to celebrate the mid-season return of Arrow on the UK channel!

In a city of chaos, one man seeks justice...

After enjoying some deserved downtime, the socialite-turned-superhero makes an explosive return in a fresh slice of action from season two of Arrow.

Arrow returns in the UK with episode 10 on Thursday 20th Feb at 8pm.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 21 Feb 2014, 10:49 | Message # 624
Arrow - Episode 2.14 "Time of Death" - Producer's Preview

Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim talks about Felicity facing her first real nemesis, The Clock King! Arrow is all new Wednesday at 8/7c!

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 22 Feb 2014, 01:50 | Message # 625
Amanda Waller Unleashes the Suicide Squad on "Arrow"

The Suicide Squad arrives on "Arrow" on March 19 and CBR has the exclusive first look at two photos showcasing the full team.

The Suicide Squad in Arrow. From left: Michael Jai White as Ben Turner (
The Suicide Squad in Arrow. From left: Michael Jai White as Ben Turner ("Bronze Tiger"),
Sean Maher as Mark Scheffer ("Shrapnel"), Cynthia Addai-Robinson as Amanda Waller, Michael Rowe as Floyd Lawton ("Deadshot"),
Audrey Marie Anderson as Lyla Michaels, and David Ramsey as John Diggle. .

As seen in this image, the government-formed group will consist of Ben Turner/Bronze Tiger (Michael Jai White), Mark Scheffer/Shrapnel (Sean Maher), Floyd Lawton/Deadshot (Michael Rowe), Lyla Michaels (Audrey Marie Anderson), series regular Diggle (David Ramsey) and Amanda Waller (Cynthia Addai-Robinson). The team's arrival was foreshadowed earlier in "Arrow" season two with the debut of Waller -- depicted on the show, as in New 52 comic book continuity, as Director of A.R.G.U.S. -- and her subsequent recruitment of Bronze Tiger in January's episode "Tremors."

"Dig was our way into Amanda Waller, and in this episode, Amanda comes to Dig and Lyla, and she recruits Dig for a mission, and tells him he's going to need a team -- and she saddles him with the Suicide Squad," "Arrow" executive producer Andrew Kreisberg said of the upcoming episode at a press event earlier this month.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 22 Feb 2014, 22:36 | Message # 626
Arrow 2.14 "Time of Death" Clip

Team Arrow always has a backup plan. Arrow is all new Wednesday at 8/7c!

robboDate: Sunday, 23 Feb 2014, 03:20 | Message # 627
# 625  Very impressive line up of the Suicide Squad. but Dig where did he come from stood at the end of the queue. how can he work with the enemy? "surely he must be working undercover" or is it just a mission for Dig or maybe a government favor. that circulates around Amanda Waller.  March 19, what an episode! mouthwatering or what.

PurpleHayesDate: Sunday, 23 Feb 2014, 08:17 | Message # 628
Saddle up John Diggle tongue hahaha

I know where you're coming from feeling that he and even Lyla don't stand easily next to Deadshot, Bronze Tiger and Shrapnel when those 3 are bad guys.

I think that's half of the reason they've been put together by the writers to spur up some friction between characters when they have to work together, and give them deeper scenes than the standoff type ones we've mostly had up to now where one side always wants to escape from the other instead of talk for very long about back story.

I wonder for how long the children will play nicely, or will they grow together as they watch each others backs all the time. should be interesting

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 25 Feb 2014, 22:25 | Message # 629
TV Guide has provided fans with a fantastic little sneak peek at this week’s episode 2.14 “Time of Death”!

Is Felicity jealous of the Canary?

robboDate: Wednesday, 26 Feb 2014, 00:27 | Message # 630
Frustrating TV Shows You Just Can"t Stop Watching /  Arrow

It might seem odd that Arrow has a place on this list, especially if you don"t watch it and have been informed that it"s the best superhero TV series yet. Arrow is an excellent reinvention of Oliver Queen and his roster of allies and villains, and if you"re a fan of Deathstroke it"s well worth checking out the current season, but there"s a niggling suspicion amongst fans that it can"t last.

The source of frustration is Laurel Lance, played by Katie Cassidy. While Cassidy isn"t the most expressive actress, she doesn"t have it easy, since Laurel is a criminally underwritten character and her directionless scenes can suck all the momentum from an episode. If Arrow was to kill her off there would be very few complaints, but Laurel is destined by the comics to become Black Canary, a role currently occupied by her more charismatic and complex sister Sarah. If a Lance sister dies, it"s likely to be the much-preferred Sarah.

Season 2 has worked on involving Laurel in the primary storyline with mixed results, but the writers have vowed that she will become the Canary eventually, filling fans with a sense of dread. Arrow continues to be compulsive viewing, but Laurel"s character is an ongoing problem which will have to be solved.

Via: WC

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 42 of 59«1240414243445859»
Search: