MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

San Francisco Comic Con
September 1-3, 2017

Summer Glau at MCM Hannover Comic Con
By chrisdvanne

18 Things you didn’t know about Firefly.
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Voice Acting in 'Firefly Online' roleplaying game
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Awesome Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Fan video-based Firefly / Serenity (mostly - River Tam )
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

How to dress like Cameron in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

New comments

chrisdvanne on: Summer looks in high spirits as she chats with fans and signs autographs at MCM Hannover Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Jannik on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Admirator on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Martin John on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Nick on: Summer joins San Francisco Comic Con

Martin John on: Summer joins San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Convention stories : Planet Comicon 2017

New videos

00:02:01

00:02:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 41 of 59«1239404142435859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 04:11 GMT | Message # 601

Friends

Arrow Executive Producer Says More DC Universe Surprises To Come This Season

With its second season, The CW"s hit superhero show Arrow has already taken huge strides in expanding its "DC Universe" introducing the likes of Barry Allen (Grant Gustin), The Black Canary (Caity Lotz), Sin (Bex Taylor-Klaus), Brother Blood (Kevin Alejandro), Bronze Tiger (Michael Jai-White), Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau), Solomon Grundy (Graham Shiels), The Dollmaker (Michael Eklund), Anthony Ivo (Dylan Neal), Shrapnel (Sean Maher), Amanda Waller (Cynthia Addai-Robinson), A.R.G.U.S. and the League of Assassins. However, according to executive producer Marc Guggenheim, there"s still plenty more to come this season.

"I will say that we have a crazy number of DC - it"s funny, there"s stuff that will be happening in the middle of this season that we haven"t announced yet, that if people think we"ve done a lot of DC Universe stuff now it pales in comparison to where we"re headed", Guggenheim tells Newsarama. "It"s really going to be kicked up to a ridiculous degree. There"s two episodes in a row, where we"re keeping the titles secret, because both episodes will just blow people"s minds."

Via: FM

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 09:36 GMT | Message # 602

Friends

Can't wait to see more Isabel! I was fairly pleased with the return of Bronze Tiger but I still think they are underusing him but that's understandable given the rapidly growing network of story branches going on, something you get a good idea of by how long the list of supporting characters is in robbo's post above.

I notice that James Callis' Dodger is conspicuously absent from that list, I wonder will we see more of him also? I certainly would like to as his performance as Gaius Baltar in Battlestar Galactica was in my opinion absolutely stellar (sci-fi pun intended) and earned him a place among my personal fave actors. I actually have no recollection of what became of the Dodger in the end of that episode though so maybe it's all tied up and he can't come back but I hope he does.

Well there's some of my thoughts on the past and future of this series, as for the present I liked 'Heir to the Demon' overall especially the action scene with Nyssa - arrows flying all over the place! very cool! but as for the new ships I'm not so enthusiastic about the Sarah/Oliver pairing. I think I've got something against Sarah somehow, developed it over the course of the season. Where everyone else complains about Laurel I don't mind but find my problem with her sister.

They should get that over with nice and quick because Isabel won't keep that Russian bed he left her in warm forever. Better not leave it too long, Queen, make your move before she runs away with Walter! You know that she totally would! Of course Walter was back again as well! I'm intrigued to see what he digs up after his little chat with Felicity. Now there's the kernel of Moira Queen's secret history. This really is a show unlike any other and definitely got the chops to last enough that it can delve much deeper into all of these many interesting characters. hooked! or should I say barbed like an arrow:p

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 10:20 GMT | Message # 603

Site Admin

Arrow returns in three weeks with a new episode called “Time of Death.” Robert Knepper (Cult, Prison Break, Heroes) guest stars as William Tockman, who comic book fans know as “The Clock King.”

Arrow 2x14 Extended Promo - Time of Death

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 02:12 GMT | Message # 604

Site Admin

Just watched episode 2.13 "Heir to the Demon".

What an awesome episode, awesome action choreography, great writing, there was so much plots going on, the episode was really a game changer. It was full of surprises and the dynamics between characters really shifted. I'm surprised I loved an episode centered on the Lance family, I was turned on throughout the episode, I had no time to think since the pace of revelations and surprises was so fast.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 02:23 GMT | Message # 605

Friends

# 604  I will second that Chris. It was absolutely wicked a right roller coaster ride. very emotional I needed a few tissues at times a different side to Arrow indeed. absolutely loved it full of surprises like a bag of tricks. well done to the writers and producers of Arrow. for such an awesome episode.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 02:28 GMT | Message # 606

Site Admin

So Felicity is literally the only female character on the show Ollie hasn't slept with (that he isn't related to)

So Felicity is literally the only female character on the show Ollie hasn't slept with

Ouch for Olicity shippers!

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 02:36 GMT | Message # 607

Friends

Arrow Episode #2.16 Is Called " Suicide Squad "

At a press Q&A the other day Arrow executive producers Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg confirmed the title for the sixteenth episode of season 2.

The title of the episode is "Suicide Squad"

Some new characters should be appearing as well as some familiar faces. We can also look forward to the return of Ben Browder as Ted Gaynor.

"Suicide Squad" will likely be airing in March

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 02:50 GMT | Message # 608

Site Admin

At a press Q&A the other day Arrow executive producers Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg revealed:

Episodes 14 through 18, which kick off when the show returns on Feb. 26, are “villains a go-go,” Kreisberg previews. “It’s just villain, villain, villain, great big villains, one after the other,” including some “returning favorites and a couple of amazing brand-new ones.”

Guggenheim adds that we’re building “to the show’s big mid-midseason cliffhanger” in episode 18.

We know that Summer Glau's character is coming back in ep 2.18 but I wonder if Isabel Rochev is part of this "big mid-midseason cliffhanger" or she's in the B or C plot as it was the case so far.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 06:21 GMT | Message # 609

Friends

Quote PurpleHayes ()
I think I've got something against Sarah somehow
I think I know what started this now. When Diggle wants to stop Sarah from leaving the hideout and she says something like 'I know you're a 3 tour special forces vet, but I was trained by the people who make special forces look like kindergarten so get out my way or get put down!' I didn't like that one bit! She can't talk to John Diggle that way! Uncalled for!

Quote chrisdvanne ()
"So Felicity is literally the only female character on the show Ollie hasn't slept with"
Guess he hasn't totally departed from his party boy lifestyle then, but I could think of a few others yet to succumb to his charms.

Really hoping Isabel does get to be a bigger part of the story and I think she will because we still have almost no idea how she and Moira came to know each other.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 07:06 GMT | Message # 610

Friends

Quote PurpleHayes ()
Really hoping Isabel does get to be a bigger part of the story and I think she will because we still have almost no idea how she and Moira came to know each other.
 I hope so too.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Feb 09, 04:19 GMT | Message # 611

Friends

Arrow "Heir To The Demon" Ratings Report

The initial ratings numbers are in, and keep in mind they could go up later, but for right now it looks like Arrow had 2.75 million viewers and a 1.0/3 rating in the Ages 18-49 demographic.

Hopefully we"ll have a positive update for more growth later, but these numbers are still definitely not bad.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Feb 09, 09:58 GMT | Message # 612

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Arrow "Heir To The Demon" Ratings Report

The initial ratings numbers are in, and keep in mind they could go up later, but for right now it looks like Arrow had 2.75 million viewers and a 1.0/3 rating in the Ages 18-49 demographic.

Hopefully we"ll have a positive update for more growth later, but these numbers are still definitely not bad.

Final ratings for Arrow: 1.0 among Adults 18-49 and 2.86 million viewers. Arrow still being stable in the 1.0s even though I think it deserves much higher ratings.

Date: Monday, 2014 Feb 10, 03:32 GMT | Message # 613

Friends

# 612  Absolutely Chris couldn"t agree more. should be a lot higher the ratings. for a show of this calibre great story-lines and excellent viewing. what more can people ask for it just doesn"t add up. it"s a shame really because Arrow is very, very good. ticks all the right boxes for entertainment.

Date: Monday, 2014 Feb 10, 07:30 GMT | Message # 614

Friends

*deleted* Thought I spotted something in Heir To The Demon but I only misheard a line

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Feb 12, 13:16 GMT | Message # 615

Site Admin

Caity Lotz (and her stunt double) on the salmon ladder.

Try doing this Laurel! Also Digg's face is priceless biggrin

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 41 of 59«1239404142435859»
Search: