To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 40 of 59«1238394041425859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Monday, 2014 Jan 20, 15:14 GMT | Message # 586

Friends

# 584 Isabel must be shy! LOL

Date: Monday, 2014 Jan 20, 15:26 GMT | Message # 587

Friends

#585 I think it is good that Bex Taylor-Klaus will be in a whole episode with her male friend.

Date: Friday, 2014 Jan 24, 00:44 GMT | Message # 588

Site Admin

Arrow 2.12 "Tremors" Trailer: Michael Jay White is back as Bronze Tiger!

The rage will be uncaged! Arrow is all new Wednesday at 8/7c!

Side note: The woman in the high heels as 0:07 of the video is not Isabel Rochev but Amanda Waller. She`s walking towards Bronze Tiger in his cell, which means it`s probably about creating the SUICIDE SQUAD!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2014 Jan 24, 23:36 GMT | Message # 589

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Arrow 2.12 "Tremors" Trailer: Michael Jay White is back as Bronze Tiger!

Yeah they know what's cracking! Bronze Tiger up to mischief! But we've seen the last of Isabel Rochev for season 2 or...? I would also like Walter to make another appearance but I guess it's all quite a lot to fit in an episode.

Edit: I just read the above about Isabel in one other episode... absolute drip-feeding us these plotlines.

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Friday, 2014 Jan 24, 23:39

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jan 28, 02:37 GMT | Message # 590

Friends

"Arrow" Jessica De Gouw"s Huntress Returns For "Birds Of Prey" 

"Arrow Jessica De Gouw's Huntress Returns For 'Birds Of Prey'.

The CW"s "Arrow" scored major points with DC fans by introducing Jessica De Gouw"s Huntress so early into its run, even if her second appearance largely fizzled. De Gouw has been busy with NBC"s "Dracula" of late, but has now officially been set to return in "Arrow" season 2, heading up an episode that nods to some major DC mythology! Will the third time end up the charm for "Arrow"s incarnation of Helena Bertinelli? Via TVGuide, De Gouw will once again return in pursuit of her father Frank Bertinelli, who has since been captured and arrested by Oliver, after escaping in the events of "The Huntress Returns" Helena will once again attempt to exact her revenge for her father murder her fiancee, though she"ll find both Oliver and a returning Canary (Caity Lotz) standing in her way, for an episode aptly titled "Birds of Prey" Of course, DC fans well know the "Birds of Prey" moniker for a grouping of heroes that has included the likes of both Huntress and Black Canary, usually with Batman"s Barbara Gordon leading the team as "Oracle" We wouldn"t expect any major references to the Bat-mythology, at least more than we"ve seen already, though perhaps a few nods to the WB "Birds of Prey" that fizzled out a decade earlier. "We consider Jessica a member of the Arrow family and we"re looking forward to having her back for an episode everyone will be talking about after," said executive producer Marc Guggenheim of the return. As it is, the Huntress" latest return will air on March 26.
Via: TVGuide

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jan 28, 12:11 GMT | Message # 591

Site Admin

The Bronze Tiger is back on the hunt. Arrow is all new Wednesday at 8/7c!

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 29, 00:30 GMT | Message # 592

Friends

# 590 sounds good - I like that.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 29, 01:23 GMT | Message # 593

Friends

can anyone who knows something of the comics tell me how much of a baddie Bronze Tiger is? Is he he really evil or maybe not so much?

And is he really just in it for the money as this clip might suggest, or has he got some other agenda motivating him? without too much spoiler if you can.

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Wednesday, 2014 Jan 29, 01:26

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 29, 02:13 GMT | Message # 594

Friends

# 593  By all accounts he sounds like a real badass who developed a fearsome reputation from all over the world, a top notch professional assassin a ruthless killer on different continents from around the world, so I would probably put him in the evil category, ulterior motives not so sure whether I would class him as a so called bounty hunter, maybe a modern day Robin Hood contract killer out for himself looking after number one.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 30, 04:04 GMT | Message # 595

Friends

Haynes On "Arrow" 
In anticipation of tonight"s episode of "Arrow" "Tremors" Colton Haynes spoke with CBR about the evolution of Roy Harper, and the characters and teases that might be coming up to reference the greater DCU. "It"s really fun knowing the way the next few episodes are going to go with the amount of comic book characters they"re bringing in that have never been seen on the show before," Haynes told CBR. "There"s a lot little Easter Eggs coming up in the next few episodes where the super comic book fans will be going, "Wait does that mean they"re going to bring in that character? Does it mean this thing is going to happen? "There"s also a lot of teaming up coming in the next few episodes." Arrow" airs Wednesdays on the CW.
Via: CBR

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 01, 16:51 GMT | Message # 596

Site Admin

The daughter of Ra’s al Ghul – Nyssa – is headed to Starling City looking for the Black Canary! Katrina Law plays Nyssa, and the episode should be pretty awesome.

The next new episode of Arrow (after tonight) is called “Heir To The Demon” and it will air on Wednesday, February 5.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Feb 02, 03:32 GMT | Message # 597

Friends

# 596  Really looking forward to this episode. It"s gonna be wicked action wise It"s gonna be awesome that"s for sure. I think we are gonna see some great teamwork and fighting spirit.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Feb 04, 13:58 GMT | Message # 598

Site Admin

Summer Returns to Arrow in Episode 2.18

If you remember, Arrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim said in an interview with TV Guide that Summer Glau will be back on Arrow, without further detail on the date. And now Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg revealed at a press Q&A that Summer's character Isabel Rochev will return to Arrow in episode 2.18, reported THR.

Isabel's return trip: What has Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau) been up to since viewers last saw her? The businesswoman, who has been on the periphery as of late, will make a return appearance in the 18th episode of the season. "We'll find out what she's been up to," Guggenheim teased.

Read more in the News section.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Feb 05, 10:51 GMT | Message # 599

Site Admin

Arrow - Episode 2.13 - Heir to the Demon - New Sneak Peek

Of the formidable new villain, executive producer Andrew Kreisberg teases, "Second to [Ra's al Ghul], she's one of the most important figures in the League. They sent their first round of minions to come for Sara and that didn't go so well for them, so now they're bringing out the big guns. The way Nyssa comes into the story is in a far more provocative and surprising way than the last round."

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 03:12 GMT | Message # 600

Friends

Sky 1 Sets UK Return Date For "Arrow" Season 2

The CW"s drama series Arrow will return to Sky 1 to finish airing its second season on Thursday February 20th at 8pm, it has been announced.

In the next new episode, titled Blast Radius, Oliver must tackle a new threat to the city when bombs start to go off in Starling City. Felicity discovers the person setting them off is Mark Sheffner, a man who goes by the nickname Shrapnel. Arrow discovers Shrapnel"s next target is Sebastian Blood"s "Unity Rally" and tries to talk the alderman out of hosting it, but he refuses. Arrow sets off to stop the bombing, but Shrapnel tricks him and traps him in a bomb-laced antique store where he is unable to move without setting off the device. While Felicity helps Oliver, Diggle races to the plaza to find the bomb before it goes off. Meanwhile, Roy continues to hide his new strength from Thea but, after she witnesses his super strength in action at the rally, she demands answers . Laurel"s suspicions about Sebastian grow stronger once she learns that he grew up with Cyrus Gold, the man who killed Lance"s partner. After Donner refuses to help her investigate, she turns to Arrow for help.

Via: TVWise

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 40 of 59«1238394041425859»
Search: