To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 39 of 59«1237383940415859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 10:31 GMT | Message # 571

Site Admin

Arrow's executive producer Marc Guggenheim revealed in an interview with TV Guide that Summer Glau will be back as Isabel Rochev in the second half of the second season and that we will learn more about her backstory.

Find below the excerpt on Summer Glau:

Will we see Iasbel Rochev (Summer Glau) again because there is still the question of why she wanted to acquire Queen Consolidated?
Guggenheim: Summer will be returning to the show. We have not seen the last of Isabel. All of Isabel's motives will be revealed. That said, not everyone on the show has to be planning on blowing up the city. There are some people who are heroes, some people who are bad guys and there are people who have to just be people. That said, in Episode 8, we got a taste that there's a history between Isabel and Moira that we don't fully understand or know about yet. When Isabel returns, we will learn the secrets of that exchange that they had.

Read full article at TV Guide: Arrow Scoop: Romance, Revenge and the Return of Familiar Faces

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 11:28 GMT | Message # 572

Friends

so we will see more than the 5 episodes that we thought.

knowledge is power.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 11:39 GMT | Message # 573

Site Admin

Quote dylangillian ()
so we will see more than the 5 episodes that we thought.

Not necessarily!
Summer said in an interview that she was called for 3 episodes and that she filmed 5. Since we saw Isabel Rochev in 4 episodes (1,4,,6,8), I guess she will appear in one episode only.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 11:50 GMT | Message # 574

Site Admin

The CW has released an official description for the February 5 episode of Arrow, featuring both the daughter of Ra’s al Ghul and the mother of Black Canary!

The episode is called “Heir To The Demon.”

ALEX KINGSTON AND KATRINA LAW (“SPARTACUS”) GUEST STAR — As Laurel (Katie Cassidy) continues to unravel, Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Lance (Paul Blackthorne) try to convince Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) to stay in Starling City and finally reunite with Laurel and Dinah (guest star Alex Kingston). However, Sara’s fellow League of Assassins member, Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law, “Spartacus”), comes to bring Sara back to the fold, but when Sara refuses, Nyssa kidnaps Dinah. Realizing she’s putting her family in danger by staying in town, Sara considers re-joining the league. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Jake Coburn (#213).

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 11:51 GMT | Message # 575

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Not necessarily! Summer said in an interview that she was called for 3 episodes and that she filmed 5. Since we saw Isabel Rochev in 4 episodes (1,4,,6,8), I guess she will appear in one episode only.

well at least it'll be an episode with allot of summer in it.

knowledge is power.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 14:08 GMT | Message # 576

Friends

# 569 My personal view is that she forget Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., it's nowhere near as good as Arrow and if she joins the show she will be doing it to save Joss Whedon's show, doing him a favour - not the other way round.
I think she should look elsewhere before she becomes Joss's babe.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 14:19 GMT | Message # 577

Site Admin

Quote KevinInEngland ()
if she joins the show she will be doing it to save Joss Whedon's show, doing him a favour - not the other way round.

Other Whedon alums have guest starred on AOS, such as Ron Glass or J. August Richards, and I don't think they can be called Joss's Dudes. Joss Whedon is a A-list director while Summer Glau is at best a B-list actress, I don't see the favor. More, she has played in enough movies/tv shows in many different genres so that she can't be called Joss's thing anymore.
And yes, I know the Whedonverse would be crazy about her guest appearance on the show. I wouldn't, this is just another job.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 15:11 GMT | Message # 578

Friends

# 574 sounds like a good episode.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 16, 10:42 GMT | Message # 579

Site Admin

Arrow 2x11 Extended Promo/Preview "Blind Spot"

Arrow 2x11 "Blind Spot" - Oliver (Stephen Amell) is conflicted after Laurel (Katie Cassidy) reaches out to the Arrow asking him to investigate Sebastian Blood (guest star Kevin Alejandro). Oliver is unsure whether to believe her accusations against the man he has publically supported for mayor, but decides to trust Laurel. However, when the pair gets too close to the truth, Sebastian exposes Laurel's drug addiction and has her arrested. Meanwhile, Roy (Colton Haynes) reveals his new super-strength to Sin (guest star Bex Taylor-Klaus) who wants to test out his abilities. Unfortunately, Roy isn't able to contain his rage once unleashed and almost kills a man. Back on the island, Oliver is surprised when Sarah (guest star Caity Lotz) reveals a secret about Laurel. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Beth Schwartz (#211).

0.22 Deathstroke the terminator!

Deathstroke the terminator in Arrow 2.11 BlindSpot

Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 16, 10:56 GMT | Message # 580

Site Admin

Lots of love for the Tams on Twitter during the episode guest starring Firefly alum (and River's brother) Sean Maher...but Alphas is not Chuck or Alphas andArrow writers don't do fan service.

Date: Friday, 2014 Jan 17, 00:59 GMT | Message # 581

Friends

# Agreed. They're actors doing new things.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 18, 17:26 GMT | Message # 582

Site Admin

Tidbits from Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim

Isabel is still in Oliver's orbit but she hasn't yet made a significant splash. Is her time coming?

Yeah, her time is definitely coming on the show. I wish we had been able to have her time come a little sooner. We have a lot of characters and we're telling a lot of story, but we have not seen the last of Isabel Rochev. In episode eight, Moira and Isabel had their encounter at Moira's party where we learned that there's a lot more history vis-a-vis Isabel and the Queen family than we previously thought. It's just a matter of time before all those chickens come to roost.

Read full article at THR

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 18, 18:41 GMT | Message # 583

Friends

I wonder what they'll say? Oliver's potty training and what a cute little boy he was when he was small? Or perhaps her sorrow over losing Oliver for all that time, thinking he was dead.
Does Isabel know Oliver's history? She might have known about his affairs, and that was the reason she knew she was easy game when she went to his room and used her lethal weapon on him? (Lips).

Date: Monday, 2014 Jan 20, 12:52 GMT | Message # 584

Site Admin

Arrow season 2 - New promo

Summer Glau sight at 0:10 smile

Date: Monday, 2014 Jan 20, 12:55 GMT | Message # 585

Site Admin

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 39 of 59«1237383940415859»
Search: