To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 38 of 59«1236373839405859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 04, 14:05 GMT | Message # 556

Friends

You're an expert, is that a French kiss Chris?

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 04, 14:21 GMT | Message # 557

Site Admin

Quote KevinInEngland ()
You're an expert, is that a French kiss Chris?

Comedie Coach - S1E17 : Comment faire un baiser de cinéma ? (How to do a screen kiss?)

If you look closely at the screen capture, Isabel and Oliver's kiss is a kiss...on the cheek  tongue

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2014 Jan 10, 01:03 GMT | Message # 558

Site Admin

The CW has released a preview clip for next week’s all new episode of Arrow, which is called “Blast Radius.”

Every effort looking for Brother Blood ends in the same way... with a point! Arrow is all new Wednesday at 8/7c!

Date: Friday, 2014 Jan 10, 01:48 GMT | Message # 559

Friends

TV Shows That Went From Good To Great In 2013 /  Arrow (Season 2) 
The Basics: Young billionaire heir, Oliver Queen, has returned to civilization after five years stranded on an island. But as he comes home, he takes to the streets at night to protect Starling City from a group of wealthy criminals as a hooded vigilante armed only with considerable fighting skills and a bow and arrow. Based on the DC comics character, Green Arrow, the show was, more or less, considered to be Batman-lite for TV. It went on to be a hit for The CW. But what made it shoot from good to great? In a nutshell, upping the stakes.

The Turn Up: Picking up several months after the events in season one"s finale, Oliver vowed to not kill. As his enemies grow in number, from The Doll Maker to Brother Blood to Bronze Tiger, so have the appearances of more DC heroes and plot points. Black Canary, a pre-Flash Barry Allen, and an increased presence of Roy Harper (Speedy in the comic book) all add to the hero roster of "Arrow" At the end of the mid-season finale, we finally see three things: Arrow finally donning a mask, Barry Allen"s accident that ultimately turns him into The Flash and Slade Wilson finally being portrayed as DeathStroke, the villain we know him as. The increased action, more cohesive story writing, suspense and sense of bigger things to come have shot this series into the stratosphere.
Source // The CW

Date: Friday, 2014 Jan 10, 01:55 GMT | Message # 560

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Walter Steele is the new CEO of Queen Industries. He welcomes Isabel Rochev after she arrived in Star City.

And here's Arrow's version of that scene
This is very interesting for me to see the comparison since I am wholly unfamiliar with the comics.
I also like how she mentions Dickens' glamorisation of poverty, since Hard Times, one of his more famous novels depicting the lives of the poor is set in the fictional Coketown based partly on a trip he made to Preston which is my town. Quite a tenuous link I know.

very excited about the return of Arrow as I'm sure everyone is.

Date: Friday, 2014 Jan 10, 02:10 GMT | Message # 561

Site Admin

The CW has released an official description for the January 29 episode of Arrow, featuring the return of Michael Jai White as the Bronze Tiger.

ARROW TRAINS ROY — Arrow (Stephen Amell) offers to train Roy (Colton Haynes) so he can learn to control his newfound super-strength. However, Roy is a rebellious student and refuses to listen unless Arrow reveals his true identity, which Oliver refuses to do. Meanwhile, the Bronze Tiger (guest star Michael Jai White) escapes from prison and steals Malcolm’s earthquake machine to sell to the highest bidder. Oliver, Diggle (David Ramsey) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) attempt to stop the transfer, but Roy gets in the way, putting everyone in danger. Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is disbarred and spirals out of control. Moira (Susanna Thompson) is thrilled when Walter (guest star Colin Salmon) asks her to dinner, but his reason surprises her. Thea (Willa Holland) encourages her mother to ask Walter to reconcile. Guy Bee directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Drew Z. Greenberg (#AR212).

Date: Friday, 2014 Jan 10, 15:00 GMT | Message # 562

Friends

#559 # 560 Yes indeed, PurpleHaze & Robbo

Date: Friday, 2014 Jan 10, 16:46 GMT | Message # 563

Friends

# 561 I was wondering what happened to Bronze Tiger. We hardly saw anything of him. (I wonder who came first; him or Wolverine?)

Date: Friday, 2014 Jan 10, 20:54 GMT | Message # 564

Friends

Quote KevinInEngland ()
# 561 I was wondering what happened to Bronze Tiger. We hardly saw anything of him. (I wonder who came first; him or Wolverine?)

i was wondering the exsact same thing

knowledge is power.

Date: Friday, 2014 Jan 10, 21:10 GMT | Message # 565

Friends

#563 I saw that both Bronze tiger and Wolverine made their first comic appearances in 1974.

Date: Friday, 2014 Jan 10, 23:42 GMT | Message # 566

Friends

Quote KevinInEngland ()
# 561 I was wondering what happened to Bronze Tiger. We hardly saw anything of him.
I was saying this as soon as I had seen that episode! They hired MJW I thought because he is completely awesome at fighting and stunts but then barely gave him anything to do but follow China White around. If any of the characters cast so far can prove themselves an equal match in a fight against Arrow, it should be him, if only he would be given the chance. (in fact I think MJW would kick Stephen Amell's backside but Oliver Queen might win with guile against Bronze Tiger, but the dumb arrow-cuffs can't work a second time) I really want to see this fight! like 3/4 minutes of Michael Jai White showing off and then I will be happy.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 11, 14:08 GMT | Message # 567

Friends

# 566 oh right. Do you tweet? You can tell @MGuggenheim (M stands for Mark) your views.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 11, 14:45 GMT | Message # 568

Site Admin

Quote PurpleHayes ()
I was saying this as soon as I had seen that episode! They hired MJW I thought because he is completely awesome at fighting and stunts but then barely gave him anything to do but follow China White around. If any of the characters cast so far can prove themselves an equal match in a fight against Arrow, it should be him, if only he would be given the chance. (in fact I think MJW would kick Stephen Amell's backside but Oliver Queen might win with guile against Bronze Tiger, but the dumb arrow-cuffs can't work a second time) I really want to see this fight! like 3/4 minutes of Michael Jai White showing off and then I will be happy.

Two extended clips from the second part of the season surfaced online. You can catch a glimpse of Michael Jay White as Bronze Tiger in one of them.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 00:15 GMT | Message # 569

Site Admin

Summer Glau was featured in the "Scene stealer" section of the November 18th, 2013 issue of TV Guide magazine. Summer talks about her character Isabel Rochev in Arrow, the dynamic between Stephen Amell's character Oliver Queen/The Arrow and her character, about her fans and why she's not in Joss Whedon's Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D....yet.

Read the article at: Summer in TV Guide Magazine

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 01:20 GMT | Message # 570

Friends

Quote KevinInEngland ()
# 566 oh right. Do you tweet? You can tell @MGuggenheim (M stands for Mark) your views.
I had an account but never used it, but I can't be the only MJW fan watching Arrow who also thought this.
I'm sure the producers of the show already planned to give him an epic fight scene when they cast him and were only teasing with his first appearance but I'm confident they will deliver the real deal soon enough. A star like MJW demands a kick-ass action scene, and if I were making the show I would definitely give him all that or else Id better take up Karate before he kicked my ass! His inclusion in the teaser is encouraging.

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 01:46

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 38 of 59«1236373839405859»
Search: