Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 37 of 59«1235363738395859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 09:08 GMT | Message # 541

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Arrow Star Stephen Amell Still Hoping For A Shared DC Cinematic And TV Universe

The TV and cinematic universe are two completely different worlds, from a Hollywood executives point of view.
Marvel made a significant breach by having The Avengers's Samuel L. Jackson guest starring in ABC's Agent of SHIELD. That said, I don't believe for one second that Stephen Amell, despite his repeated efforts to present his case in the medias, has a chance to play along Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot in a superhero movie.
Sorry Stephen.

But then again, who am I to say that Stephen "Green Arrow" Amell and Henry "Superman" Cavill couldn't be seen together standing "side-by-side"? biggrin

Stephen 'Green Arrow' Amell and Henry 'Superman' Cavill

To be honest, this picture was taken in San Diego Comic Con 2012, about three months before Arrow had started, and many months before any footage of Man of Steel was even being shown to the public. I guess Henry Cavill has since received orders from Warner Bros NOT to appear in public with Stephen Amell green

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 12:12 GMT | Message # 542

Friends

#536 & #537.  I know it's easy to go off kilter on this site  but we're not hearing much about Summer this time of year.
So that being the case, You might be interested to know I watched Law & Order L.A. s1,ep3 which featured Caity Lotz, (our favourite leather bound hottie, Arrow) in her first TV role.  She looked quite young.  Catherine Dent, from TSCC was also in that episode, she was Agent Ellison's FBI sidekick who was shot to death by Cromartie.

#541 - that's interesting.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 12:14

Date: Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 12:19 GMT | Message # 543

Friends

# 541. is it just me or  doesn't Steven Amell look really amused lol

knowledge is power.

Date: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 02:36 GMT | Message # 544

Friends

# 541  Jeepers Creepers, Stephen Amell looks as though he has lost a fiver and found a pound, He doesn"t look a happy chappie at all. lol

Date: Sunday, 29 Dec 2013, 13:03 GMT | Message # 545

Site Admin

Arrow - Stunts: Arrow and The Canary vs. The Mayor Fight

This fight scene was designed to test the weapon capability of Arrow and The Canary.

Arrow returns Jan. 15 with all new episodes!

Date: Sunday, 29 Dec 2013, 14:55 GMT | Message # 546

Friends

# 545 - I'm impressed.

Date: Monday, 30 Dec 2013, 02:35 GMT | Message # 547

Friends

The Most Geek-Out Moments Of 2013! - It"s almost a New Year, but first let"s look back one more time at the biggest (or weirdest) moments and events of 2013!  - September - Arrow Season two Is Right on Target

After a first season that was often mired in some of the less-appealing aspects of the CW"s action/soap opera format, Arrow came roaring back with a second season that corrected the sins of the first. With virtually every episode featuring a parade of DC Comics supporting characters, supervillains, and recognizable heroes, Arrow was suddenly getting praised as one of the best superhero shows ever. And as the show"s first half was spent building up to the reveal of Barry Allen and the origin of The Flash (who will soon get a show of his own), we have to wonder how they"ll up the ante in the second half of season two.
Via DenofGeek

Date: Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014, 04:30 GMT | Message # 548

Friends

Stephen Amell Comments On Arrow Vs Marvel"s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. 
It"s inevitable that people are going to compare Arrow to Marvel"s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. After all it is DC vs Marvel. Fans online have been hammering Marvel"s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. for its drop in ratings with the mid-season finale actually down about 3 million compared to the previous week"s episode. Seems one fan in particular actually rubbed someone the wrong way as the fan mentioned that Marvel should study every episode of Arrow if it wants to succeed (Via Yahoo). The comment made its way to Arrow executive producer Andrew Kriesberg who basically shrugged it off. "We don"t really feel like we"re in competition with anybody else," Kriesberg responded. "We"re only trying to outdo ourselves as we move forward." Star of Arrow, Stephen Amell, took to his facebook to respond as well. " Yes I do have a comment.  We are not in competition with other television shows. I realize Agents Of SHIELD is an easy comparison, but It"s also kind of lazy. We aren"t trying to be the best comic book show, we"re trying to be THE best hour of entertainment. Period. There still seems to be a distinction that assumes television is somehow inferior to cinema. I think that"s ridiculous. We embrace the rigors of an episode schedule, use them to our advantage and churn out a kick ass product with a high degree of difficulty and virtually no margin for error. 966 minutes of programming every year. I couldn"t be prouder of what we do and that sense of accomplishment is based solely on the quality of our product, not the performance of anyone else"s.
Via CBN

Date: Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014, 09:36 GMT | Message # 549

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Stephen Amell Comments On Arrow Vs Marvel"s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D

Thanks for posting, this is very interesting. More, it's not often that showrunners or actors mention other tv shows in other networks the way Kreisberg and Amell are doing it.

I like and share their point of view for the most part but don't be fooled, this is all stereotyped language and self-promotion, especially from Stephen Amell. Him saying "There still seems to be a distinction that assumes television is somehow inferior to cinema. I think that's ridiculous." is another way of saying "I want the Green Arrow part in the next Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman movies, pleeeeease!" wink

Date: Thursday, 02 Jan 2014, 02:57 GMT | Message # 550

Friends

# 549  Thanks!  Me too, I thought it was a very interesting read, they seem to be pulling together on this one, I think some where along the line a raw nerve got struck, I do like the quote about the studying of Arrow by watching every episode to succeed, I know it sort of has no meaning but it was nice, ( football terms 1-0 to Arrow or maybe a feather in Arrow"s cap ), Oh yes pretty pleeeeeease!" wink

Date: Thursday, 02 Jan 2014, 17:10 GMT | Message # 551

Site Admin

Walter Steele is the new CEO of Queen Industries. He welcomes Isabel Rochev after she arrived in Star City.

Walter Steele is the new CEO of Queen Industries
Walter Steele is the new CEO of Queen Industries. He welcomes Isabel Rochev after she arrived in Star City.

Source: DC Comics Database

And here's Arrow's version of that scene:

2x01 'City of Heroes' HD Captures 2x01 'City of Heroes' HD Captures 2x01 'City of Heroes' HD Captures 2x01 'City of Heroes' HD Captures

Date: Thursday, 02 Jan 2014, 21:58 GMT | Message # 552

Site Admin

TV line has scoops for the second half of the season on many shows.

ARROW

PREVIOUSLY ON... | Brother Blood aka alderman Sebastian Blood started using the Mirakuru serum to create a super-powered army -- and injected Roy as his next test subject. Backing Blood, it was revealed, is Slade Wilson, who has his (one) eye set on revenge against Oliver. Barry Allen paid Starling City a visit, charmed Felicity and, once back home in Central City, got zapped when STAR Labs' particle accelerator went haywire.

COMING UP NEXT | "We're coming back [from the holidays] with a bang," showrunner Andrew Kreisberg promises. As Arrow obsessively hunts the man in the skull mask, "We'll be seeing Slade and his machinations to bring about Oliver's downfall." As for the frenemy's end game, "Slade has a very specific goal in the back half of the season, and I think people will be surprised to discover both what it is and what it means to Oliver." The coming run will also bring back Amanda Waller, serve up another Diggle-centric episode and solve this Season 2 mystery: What up with Laurel?! "These next four episodes are a big Laurel chapter," says Kreisberg. "We'll see her drug use come back to bite her, and she hits rock bottom." In turn, "Katie Cassidy is delivering the most amazing performances" -- including in pre-island flashbacks from Miss Lance's POV. And what of the other lady in Ollie's life? In managing Felicity and Oliver's attraction, "We just do what we feel is right," Kreisberg says, "and up until this point we've been lucky that most of the audience has agreed with our choices…. Our lead has chemistry with multiple actresses. It's nothing we're going to be upset about."

RETURN DATE | Wednesday, Jan. 15 at 8/7c (The CW)

Read more at tv line.

Date: Friday, 03 Jan 2014, 13:38 GMT | Message # 553

Site Admin

Vote for Arrow's beauties in Maxim Hot 100 2014!

Celina Jade/Emily Bett Rickards/Katie Cassidy/Summer Glau

Link: Maxim Hot 100

Date: Saturday, 04 Jan 2014, 12:38 GMT | Message # 554

Site Admin

Well, she DOES make him smile!

2x06 ' Keep Your Enemies Closer' HD Captures

Date: Saturday, 04 Jan 2014, 12:54 GMT | Message # 555

Site Admin

Isabel: "You speak Russian?"

Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau) and Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) in Arrow 2x06 ' Keep Your Enemies Closer'

Oliver: "Only with my friends"

Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau) and Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) in Arrow 2x06 ' Keep Your Enemies Closer'

So they ARE friends...And incidentally, they had intercourse  wink

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 37 of 59«1235363738395859»
Search: