MCM Hannover Comic Con
May 20-21, 2017

MCM London Comic Con
May 26-28, 2017

MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Comic Con Honolulu 2016 (Hoku Kon)
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By Gareth89

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Dragon Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Rhode Island Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

New comments

chrisdvanne on: Short interview with MYM BUZZ

chrisdvanne on: New fanmail address

sschil2101 on: New fanmail address

Kevin on: New fanmail address

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

chrisdvanne on: Jeff 1000 set photos by Meredith Carlson

KevinInEngland on: Summer and her rescued dog Stanley by Joan Allen

chrisdvanne on: Summer and her rescued dog Stanley by Joan Allen

New videos

00:47:41

00:05:50

00:05:42

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 35 of 59«1233343536375859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Thursday, 2013 Dec 12, 09:55 GMT | Message # 511

Site Admin

Here's the trailer for the next new episode, titled "Blast Radius."

Arrow 2x10 "Blast Radius" - The hunt is on! Arrow returns on Wednesday January 15th at 8pm with all new episodes in January on The CW.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2013 Dec 12, 19:40 GMT | Message # 512

Site Admin

Great review of the mi-season finale:

If anything, “Three Ghosts” offers almost too much to take in, excluding Moira or Malcolm Merlyn, Isabel Rochev, the League of Assassins and more, though we can hardly blame ‘Arrow’ for dividing its attention between all the shiny new toys, given that it so effectively strummed the emotional threads for a satisfying close to 2013. We’ll deal with Slade’s ultimate endgame, Roy’s apparent empowerment, and whatever else 2014 brings in due time. For now, we’re content to marvel over how deftly “Three Ghosts” manages to accomplish its Dickensian feats of exploring past, present and future, without skimping on the shiny explosions. And hey, they even found something for Laurel to do!

Read the complete article at screencrush

Date: Thursday, 2013 Dec 12, 20:59 GMT | Message # 513

Friends

That was an awesome episode, couldn't wait for the next ep to start right away, but now I think that this 1 month pause isn't that bad in general as the ep brought a lot to digest for the public, which was awesome. 

Slade alive! No WAY! 
That was awesome! biggrin

I feel awful that Shado is killed, tho. sad
It will suck not to see her in the show anymore. Now who's gonna give birth to Oliver's outlaw child? That was a dramatic change from the comics universe, maybe now Isabel "can do that job". biggrin

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Dec 17, 17:45 GMT | Message # 514

Site Admin

Best of 2013: The year's top shipper moments, at EW

Arrow, Nov. 13: After Oliver (Stephen Amell) slept with Isabel (Summer Glau) in Russia, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) just wanted to know why her. His response: “It didn’t mean anything…. Because of the life that I lead, I just think that it’s better to not be with someone that I could really care about.”

Date: Thursday, 2013 Dec 19, 20:06 GMT | Message # 515

Friends

#507 is unviewable - private

Moderator edit: Fixed!

Date: Friday, 2013 Dec 20, 00:26 GMT | Message # 516

Site Admin

Quote KevinInEngland ()
#507 is unviewable - private

Thanks for the heads up. Several other Arrow video from the same Youtube channel were also private and I had to change them.

Date: Friday, 2013 Dec 20, 00:35 GMT | Message # 517

Site Admin

Happy Holidays from the Queen Family!

Featuring Willa Holland (The Queen), Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen) and Susanna Thompson (Moira Queen).

Happy Holidays from the Queen Family

Date: Friday, 2013 Dec 20, 18:38 GMT | Message # 518

Friends

# 514. Hmnn, rather weak response Oliver.  She will never get over that, you just wait.  10 years from now when they're having a married tiff; "bla bla bla and you slept with Isabel, bla bla bla".

Date: Saturday, 2013 Dec 21, 03:41 GMT | Message # 519

Friends

The 13 Best Dramas Of 2013
#3 - Arrow  Easily the best superhero show TV has ever created, this CW drama is full of excitement, surprises and fantastic performances. There"s no sophomore slump in this show as the mythology grows, new villains and threats emerge and the Arrow"s team grows. With a superhero renaissance in films (from the conclusion of the Dark Knight trilogy to The Avengers), It"s nice to see TV is equally capable of contributing to this trend.
Via BuddyTV

Date: Sunday, 2013 Dec 22, 03:42 GMT | Message # 520

Friends

Arrow:  Super Roy Harper ?
Fans have been eagerly anticipating his donning of the Red Arrow persona. Roy Harper"s journey has been an interesting one. He started off as a thief who stole Thea Queen"s purse before becoming her boyfriend. He then was saved by Arrow causing hero worship. In the beginning of this season, Roy served as Arrow"s informant until he shot Roy in the knee preventing him from fighting Cyrus Gold. The show has decided to deviate from Roy"s comic book opposite. In the comics, Roy is Red Arrow, Green Arrow"s sidekick. During the last episode, Roy survived a Miracle serum injection. When he awoke his knee was healed. Does this mean he is now a superhuman ? Can you imagine Roy as Arrow"s sidekick ? It would be comical to see Ollie boss around someone who can snap his neck effortlessly. Would he be Red Arrow ? Or would be go straight to being Arsenal seeing as he is a human arsenal ? An interesting note to remember is the side-effects of the serum have yet to be revealed. An addiction to the serum could replace Roy"s addiction to heroin from the comics. The award-winning story-line saw Roy Harper form an addiction to heroin with his life quickly spiraling down. Oliver coldly throws him onto the streets until Green Lantern steps in and places him under the care of Black Canary as he faces withdrawal. Ollie and Roy"s relationship was never the same after. A serious adaptation of this story could change the audience"s perception of The CW.
Via Whatculture!

Date: Sunday, 2013 Dec 22, 16:50 GMT | Message # 521

Site Admin

Arrow 2.10 "Blast Radius" Extended Trailer

The Hood is on the hunt! Arrow returns with all new episodes Jan. 15!

Did you catch Sean Maher at 0:15 of the video?

Set to appear in the 10th episode, Maher will guest-star as the evil Mark Scheffer, better known as DC Comics supervillain Shrapnel, a serial bomber who places Starling City in the grips of terror and threatens the life of Sebastian Blood (Kevin Alejandro).

Sean Maher in Arrow 2.10 'Blast Radius'

Date: Sunday, 2013 Dec 22, 18:52 GMT | Message # 522

Friends

I actually didn't. 
He looks great tho. biggrin

Hyped to the max and very psychotic. 
I like it! 

He really fits the character perfectly. 
Btw it's great that they've decided once again to picture a hero/villain at it's starting point or even before his prominent state of abilities like they did with Flash. Shrapnel is made of organic metal and he can control the particles of the parts of his body when they explode. Very interesting. I wonder whether they will show how he became this creature. It would be great and revolutionary!

Date: Monday, 2013 Dec 23, 00:45 GMT | Message # 523

Site Admin

Quote Metal ()
Btw it's great that they've decided once again to picture a hero/villain at it's starting point or even before his prominent state of abilities like they did with Flash. Shrapnel is made of organic metal and he can control the particles of the parts of his body when they explode. Very interesting. I wonder whether they will show how he became this creature. It would be great and revolutionary!

Even if Arrow writers have decided to break the rule "No superpowers in Arrow" with the introduction of super humans (Mirakuru serum) and The Flash, I see no plausible way to introduce a character like the one you described. Similarly, The Black Canary does not posess the "Canary cry", they simply used a sound device.

Date: Monday, 2013 Dec 23, 02:43 GMT | Message # 524

Friends

"Arrow"  A Shado Of Herself 
Shado"s short run on the show was disappointing. First introduced in Season 1, she was very wise, matured, and skilled for her age. She spread her wisdom and knowledge to Ollie and taught him how to use a bow and arrow. Unfortunately Season 2 reduced her role a little bit. She acted more as just Ollie"s girlfriend and Slade"s object of affection creating a love triangle. She did have her action scenes, but they were few. The writer made the decision to kill her off this season. Ollie was forced to choose between her or Sarah Lance. He accidentally chose Sarah causing Professor Ivo to shoot her in the head. It remains to be seen if Shado will permanently stay dead. Oliver has been wrong before about dead people. If she was killed, I believe the writer made the wrong choice as she should have had more development. Her relationship with Oliver could have been further explored this season aside from the occasional kiss. It"s obvious her death is what fueled Slade"s hatred for Oliver. He hasn"t discovered Oliver accidentally chose Sarah over her. The secret will likely play an important role in the next half of the season.
Via WC

Date: Monday, 2013 Dec 23, 03:49 GMT | Message # 525

Friends

The Breakout Stars Of 2013 -  Caity Lotz - Black Canary / Sarah Lance, Arrow 
Not since Catwoman has a superhero looked so good in skin tight black leather. Like most vigilantes, Black Canary has a dark complicated past, and her return to Starling City hasn"t made things easier. Lotz and Amell have a chemistry that reflects the relationships between their true selves as well as their alter egos. Lotz makes this good girl gone bad who"s trying to go good again. must see television.
Via BuddyTV

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 35 of 59«1233343536375859»
Search: