MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Sarah & Cameron in TSCC - I Was Made For Loving You - video
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Comic Con Russia 2015
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 34 of 59«1232333435365859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Tuesday, 2013 Dec 03, 08:25 GMT | Message # 496

Site Admin

The CW has released a new clip for "The Scientist", featuring Barry Allen.

Barry Allen has no idea what Oliver is capable of!

Arrow is all new Wednesday at 8/7c!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Dec 03, 09:42 GMT | Message # 497

Site Admin

Arrow: Emily Bett Rickards on Barry Allen's Introduction, the Evolving Felicity and Oliver Dynamic and More, published at IGN

Here's a question on Felicity's relation with Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau)

IGN: Felicity now has the cover story of being Oliver’s assistant and that's set up some tension with Isabel. Has it been fun for you building that dynamic with Summer [Glau] and how those characters play off each other?

Rickards: Yeah, definitely. I love Summer. I've loved her since Firefly. It is really cool. Now Felicity’s wearing a mask too, right? So that's really interesting. She was doing it before, but she didn't really have to put on a mask. She's sort of like, "Okay, I am an assistant for Oliver Queen, billionaire, Queen Consolidated," that sort of thing. Then she goes down to the lair at night and just hacks federal, you know, FBI, Interpol, all that. You're like, "Sweet, so when does this girl go work out? When does she have the time?" I don't know. Does she have free time? When she's sleeping?

So Emily Bett Rickards loved SummerGlau since Firefly... Well, Emily is 22 and Firefly aired 11 years ago so it's very unlikely she saw it on Fox but that what DVD's are for I guess wink

As an aside, Stephen Amell said in an interview he had not seen Firefly.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Dec 03, 14:08 GMT | Message # 498

Friends

To my knowledge, Firefly has shown at least twice on 'The Horror Channel' over the last 5 years, so I guess Emily would have seen it then.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Dec 03, 15:06 GMT | Message # 499

Friends

# 495 Hiya again robbo.  That's good.   Alex Kingston is a 'fit' bird.
I'd prefer to associate her with 'The fortunes and misfortunes of Moll Flanders'.  You can find her on imdb.  It's a film worth watching.
Talking of imdb, Alex has got a very long imdb resume'.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Dec 04, 00:05 GMT | Message # 500

Friends

# 499 Hiya Kevin, Absolutely totally agree 100% she certainly is as you say a "Fit" bird. Moll Flanders is that the part where she wore a dress and corset where you had to put your foot on her back to tighten the corset, and showed of her Impressive cleavage which in a way she looked absolutely amazing, or am I getting my wires crossed, I do remember Alex in a show that was in the Victorian times, and Oh my god when I seen her in that Dress she was very well as they say well proportioned, I shall have a look and check It out on the imdb.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Dec 04, 00:48 GMT | Message # 501

Friends

" Arrow " Season 2, Cryptic Teasers Some Of Which Seem To Gel With DC Spoilers We"d Already Known About, "Born On A Monday" Someone Else Survived The Island" Amanda Makes An Offer" A Better Use For That Clocktower" What Is The Question You Should Have Asked ? "Ollie Is Not The First Vigilante" Not All Hoods Are Green" A Blank Expression" Archer" Rise",
"Born On A Monday" naturally refers to famous undead DC villain Solomon Grundy, who has himself been confirmed to appear in his living incarnation of Cyrus Gold in "Arrow"s two-part mid-season finale, "The Scientist" and "Three Ghosts" We wouldn"t be altogether surprised to learn that "Someone" (Cough, Slade) else survived his or her time on the Island, or that the Canary"s abandoned clock tower might find a better purpose, but the other Items caught our eye. Both the " Question you should have asked " and "A blank expression" seem intended as clear references to DC superhero The Question, whom "Arrow" EP Marc Guggenheim has been vocal about including in the series before. "The first vigilante" could fit any number of characters, as well, while "Not all hoods are green" could be a reference to Red Hood, an identity adopted by multiple characters and most frequently associated with the Batman rogues gallery.
Source Bleeding Cool.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Dec 04, 03:58 GMT | Message # 502

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Arrow: Emily Bett Rickards on Barry Allen's Introduction, the Evolving Felicity and Oliver Dynamic and More, published at IGN

Here's a question on Felicity's relation with Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau)

QuoteIGN: Felicity now has the cover story of being Oliver’s assistant and that's set up some tension with Isabel. Has it been fun for you building that dynamic with Summer [Glau]and how those characters play off each other?

Rickards: Yeah, definitely. I love Summer. I've loved her since Firefly. It is really cool. Now Felicity’s wearing a mask too, right? So that's really interesting. She was doing it before, but she didn't really have to put on a mask. She's sort of like, "Okay, I am an assistant for Oliver Queen, billionaire, Queen Consolidated," that sort of thing. Then she goes down to the lair at night and just hacks federal, you know, FBI, Interpol, all that. You're like, "Sweet, so when does this girl go work out? When does she have the time?" I don't know. Does she have free time? When she's sleeping?

So Emily Bett Rickards loved SummerGlau since Firefly... Well, Emily is 22 and Firefly aired 11 years ago so it's very unlikely she saw it on Fox but that what DVD's are for I guess

As an aside, Stephen Amell said in an interview he had not seen Firefly.
I am sure he has by now, for sure after Summer joined the cast I guess he had no choice. :P 
And btw I also haven't/couldn't watch Firefly when it originally aired, which is more than natural given the facts. However me being so convinced that there couldn't be anything as good as Farscape I cba to go and check what was this show that so many ppl were high on. I've never had a bad opinion about it, eventho I hadn't seen an ep of it, but it wasn't until few years ago when I first watched and totally felt like I was back in my kids years watching captain Power for brief moments when that starting scene hit off, right where Malcolm (not Merlyn :P) first appears among the firing and explosions and later makes run for the cannon.... It was amazing honestly. That was around the TSCC times roughly. Which brings me onto Summer glau when I first saw her in Mammoth years years ago before that. And then I didn't know it was Summer, it's so strange, but I do remember her, which means she grabbed my attention somehow. wink
During the scene where her bf was about to kiss her, just because the mammoth run in, my thought was something like this: The movie is somewhat between good and bad, so far nothing really much has happened. The girl isn't like a, but she is somehow charming and catches your eye. I wonder, so this is how the teen girls look  in movies now. Is he gonna kiss, (mammoth runs in) oh shit, don't just stand there, wouldn't you two run too. Pretty much what I remember most vividly about this movie, maybe(surely) I should give that one a watch again.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Dec 05, 00:20 GMT | Message # 503

Site Admin

Arrow - The Scientist Extended Preview

Everything will change in a flash! Part 1 of the two-part mid-season finale event of Arrow starts TONIGHT at 8/7c!

Arrow "The Scientist" Clip - Barry & Felicity

Preview clip for the Arrow episode "The Scientist" - featuring Grant Gustin as Barry Allen and Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak. Don't miss it December 4 on The CW!

Date: Thursday, 2013 Dec 05, 04:23 GMT | Message # 504

Site Admin

Check out the first promo for the ninth episode of the second season of Arrow, titled "Three Ghosts", which is the second part of tonights episode and also the mi-season finale. We don't know if Summer Glau is in this episode yet.

Here's the official description for this episode:

Arrow 2x09 "Three Ghosts" (Mid-Season Finale) - After a fight with Cyrus Gold AKA the Acolyte (guest star Graham Shiels), Oliver (Stephen Amell) is drugged and left for dead. Determined to cure him, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) makes a risky decision. The cure causes Oliver to hallucinate, and what he sees forces him to confront his past. Meanwhile, Barry (guest star Grant Gustin) continues to help Felicity, and their connection grows stronger. The Arrow asks Lance (Paul Blackthorne) to look into Gold, but when the stakeout on Gold goes bad, someone is killed. Roy (Colton Haynes) is captured and tortured by Brother Blood (guest star Kevin Alejandro). John Behring directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kresiberg and teleplay by Geoff Johns & Ben Sokolowski

Be sure to tune in to The CW next Wednesday at 8pm to watch the mid-season finale.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Dec 05, 16:50 GMT | Message # 505

Site Admin

Arrow Season 2 Episode 09 Extended Promo/Preview "Three Ghosts"

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Dec 10, 03:21 GMT | Message # 506

Friends

" Arrow " Mid-season Finale Oliver Faces " Three Ghosts "
After the big buzz of Barry Allen"s " Arrow " arrival in last week"s " The Scientist " this week"s mid-season finale will shift the focus back to Oliver Queen as he fights for his life from his battle with the Acolyte, while confronting " Three Ghosts " from his Island past. While the Lances seem to take more of the spotlight this time out, It"s Roy Harper who looks to be in the most danger, as Brother Blood forces the future hero to undergo the brutal strength serum that has killed all but one of its test subjects. Oliver looks to be in no shape for a rescue, so will Barry Allen be forced to speedily save the day ? Along with our first look at Oliver"s New Domino Mask,
The CW - Wednesday December 11, at 8pm

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Dec 11, 00:50 GMT | Message # 507

Site Admin

No running in the halls! Don’t miss part 2 of the two part mid-season finale Wednesday at 8/7c!

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Dec 11, 23:49 GMT | Message # 508

Friends

" Arrow " Season 2 Adds " Prison Break " Star Robert Knepper As DC"s Clock King.

Tonight will see " Arrow"s " Oliver Queen facing his most deadly foes yet in mid-season finale " Three Ghosts " but any superhero will always need future villains. Enter "Prison Break" and "Mob City" star Robert Knepper, playing the " Arrow " incarnation of time-turning DC villain the Clock King! While we"d previously heard a bit of questionable intel on future DC characters arriving in the CW"s acclaimed superhero drama, TVLINE confirms that Knepper"s Clock King will first appear in the fourteenth episode of the current season in 2014, the same episode that sees " Doctor Who " vet Alex Kingston reprising her role as Lance family matriarch Dinah. Don"t expect the arrival of " Arrow " superpowers to herald any incorporation of time travel however, as the " Arrow " incarnation of DC"s William Tockman earns the " Clock King " name and reputation as " a brilliant criminal who plans his crimes with the utmost precision, down to the second. " Knepper is no stranger to either criminal or superpowered roles however, soon to star in " The Hunger Games: Mockingjay " as Antonius, currently starring in TNT"s " Mob City " with past roles that include The CW"s own failed " Cult " Heroes " fourth season, and of course, " Prison Break "
Via TVLINE

Date: Thursday, 2013 Dec 12, 00:17 GMT | Message # 509

Site Admin

The CW has released yet another video promoting tonight’s midseason finale “Three Ghosts” – and it’s all introduced and explained by Executive Producer Andrew Kreisberg.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Dec 12, 02:14 GMT | Message # 510

Site Admin

Given that Summer said she filmed 5 episodes of Arrow of whom only 4 aired so far, and she's (probably) not in tonight's mid-season finale, I guess Isabel Rochev will be back next year (I didn't say next season). Hopefully we will learn more about her.

Or maybe I'm wrong and tonights episode is her last. There's only one way to be sure...

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 34 of 59«1232333435365859»
Search: