Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Sarah & Cameron in TSCC - I Was Made For Loving You - video
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 33 of 59«1231323334355859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Sunday, 2013 Nov 24, 05:04 GMT | Message # 481

Friends

Arrow Executive Producer Greg Berlanti Confirms DC"s TV And Cinematic Universes Are Not Linked. 
Arrow star Stephen Amell has hinted at the possibility of his version of Green Arrow lining up alongside Henry Cavill"s Superman and Ben Affleck"s Batman in the inevitable Justice League movie, while Grant Gustin"s upcoming TV debut as Barry Allen / The Flash has led to speculation that he could be set to cameo in 2015"s Man Of Steel sequel, or even headline his own Flash movie in 2016. Well, according to Arrow executive producer, that"s not the case, "We haven"t had any of those conversations other than to say, what characters are we allowed to use this year and advocate or request certain ones that are of interest to us, "Berlanti tells Fandango. "And every now and then, they"ll say, "You can"t have that guy," They don"t say why, and we figure out why later on,"So there you have it - don"t expect any crossover between the DC Cinematic Universe and Warner"s various television projects, which also includes the planned series Constantine, Hourman, and Gotham focussing on Jim Gordon in a pre-Batman Gotham City.
Source FM

Date: Monday, 2013 Nov 25, 12:14 GMT | Message # 482

Site Admin

Be sure to check out Kelly Schremph's Facts From a TV Junkie this week, which is all about Arrow!

Hello all! Chances are if you're reading this it means you, much like myself, are addicted to TV. You just can't ever get enough of that small screen action! Well, I'm here to tell you that I feel your pain and would like to help you in your noble quest for TV knowledge, which is why I've taken it upon myself to create this fun, weekly feature. Every week, I will dig up new and interesting facts about a show and share them with you right here. So sit back, relax, and let the trivia madness commence!

Due to the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday this week (yay!), many of our beloved shows are on a temporary hiatus (boo!) — one of which includes The CW hit 'Arrow.' So what does this mean exactly? Not only will we not get to see our favorite arrow-wheilding vigilante fight crime in Starling City, but we'll also miss out on his shirtless workout regime. I know…I'm super bummed too. (I guess this means I'll be forced to spend quality time with my family instead. Thanks a lot, TV programming!) But fear not, fellow TV Junkies, because I've managed to spearhead (get it?) this feature to contain a bunch of 'Arrow'-related facts to help get you through this Oliver Queen-less week. Such as…

Link to article: Facts From a TV Junkie: 'Arrow'

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 26, 02:12 GMT | Message # 483

Friends

# 482  In all honesty I Will be truthful I know Cassidy is a dead giveaway, but seriously I never knew her dad was David Cassidy, the singer from the Glam rock days of the 70s, my sister had a massive crush on the guy he was a real pop Icon in the UK in those days, great facts article about a few bits and bobs about "Arrow"

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 26, 09:43 GMT | Message # 484

Site Admin

No Arrow this week (Nov 27, 2013) but it will return on December 4 with S02E08 "The Scientist"

Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen and Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev in Arrow 2.08 'The Scientist'.
Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen and Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev in Arrow 2.08 'The Scientist'.

Nov 27, 2013 No episode
Dec 04, 2013 S02E08
Dec 11, 2013 S02E09

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 26, 16:12 GMT | Message # 485

Friends

#484 Same story here. Not any Arrow next week in the UK.
Ooh dear, Felicity has done it again, and again guess who rescues her.  Yes, the gallant Knight in this case, black armour and a deadly bow instead of a sword.
Oh my gosh, wasn't she in a state.  She'll be dreaming of her rescue by Oliver nearly all knight, oops sorry, night, I would think.

The actress Summer Glau, yes we've all heard of her, doesn't suggest she'll be back at the end of this season.  Not as far as I can see.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Nov 27, 09:25 GMT | Message # 486

Site Admin

Scoop on next episode 2.08 The Scientist, at tvguide

Do you have any scoop on the Flash episodes of Arrow? — Tiffany
NATALIE: The arrival of Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) in Starling City may stir up some interesting feelings for Oliver. "For the first time, we're going to really see if Oliver thinks of Felicity a little bit differently than we've seen so far," Stephen Amell tells me. "Felicity and Barry are much more similar and have much more in common and have a bit more chemistry." Sorry, Olicity fans!

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Nov 27, 17:08 GMT | Message # 487

Friends

#486 and he can sing and dance.  We know Felicity can swoon.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Nov 28, 09:37 GMT | Message # 488

Site Admin

The ladies of Arrow, posted by tahvohydekillsyou

The ladies of Arrow

Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 30, 20:41 GMT | Message # 489

Friends

# 488 that is very nice tahvohydekillsyou - it would look great on the wall as a poster.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Dec 01, 02:43 GMT | Message # 490

Friends

# 488  The ladies of Arrow, what more could you ask for this Christmas, I know a season three of Arrow being announced shortly, yes Indeed It would make a lovely poster or something along them lines, The outstanding charm that is on show with the beautiful ladies of Arrow, surely it could be developed in to something they look so cute. absolutely love It. wink

Date: Sunday, 2013 Dec 01, 22:45 GMT | Message # 491

Site Admin

The highly-anticipated episode of Arrow that will introduce Barry Allen, aka The Flash, is only in three days but previews from 'The Scientist' have started to show up online. The guys over at TVSource Magazine tell us a bit about what will happen on this week's two-part midseason finale.

Summer Glau is also coming back as Isabel Rochev in 'The Scientist' and judging from the promotional photos from this episode (see below), Isabel is't in a good mood.

Learn about the teaser on Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev in the News section.

Date: Monday, 2013 Dec 02, 11:54 GMT | Message # 492

Site Admin

Arrow is an ensemble cast show but not all actors interact with each other.

Isabel Rochev for example usually interacts with Oliver and also with Felicity...but that's all. This week, Isabel will meet Moira Queen (for the first time on the show but maybe not story-wise), since Moira won her trial.

But this also true for almost every character, at the exception of Oliver Queen, of course.
From a behind-the-scenes photo posted a few weeks ago, we know this weeks episode contains a reception scene inwhich almost every characters are in but I doubt we will see them interact with each other.

Date: Monday, 2013 Dec 02, 12:34 GMT | Message # 493

Friends

btw. Did the artist in picture posting # 488 tahvohydekillsyou accidently mistype 'The Queen' haha? We already have a 'Thea Queen'.

Date: Monday, 2013 Dec 02, 13:10 GMT | Message # 494

Site Admin

Quote KevinInEngland ()
btw. Did the artist in picture posting # 488 tahvohydekillsyou accidently mistype 'The Queen' haha? We already have a 'Thea Queen'.

Nope!

Isabel Rochev's alias in the DC Comics universe is 'The Queen'.

Isabel Rochev's alias in the DC Comics universe is 'The Queen'

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Dec 03, 03:35 GMT | Message # 495

Friends

" Arrow " Alex Kingston To Return ! 
TVLINE has learned that season 1 guest star Alex Kingston ("Doctor Who"), will return in her role as Laurel"s mother Dinah Lance, though details on the appearance are light for the moment. Presumably, Dinah"s return will play on the fact that her daughter Sara Lance (Caity Lotz) was revealed to be alive after all, though her father Quentin swore to keep the secret, lest the "League Of Assassins" target them.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 33 of 59«1231323334355859»
Search: