MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Comic Con Honolulu 2016 (Hoku Kon)
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By Gareth89

Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

New comments

Admirator on: First images of Summer from Planet Comicon

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from Planet Comicon

Admirator on: First images of Summer from Planet Comicon

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from Planet Comicon

Ronin on: Short interview with MYM BUZZ

chrisdvanne on: Short interview with MYM BUZZ

chrisdvanne on: New fanmail address

chrisdvanne on: New fanmail address

sschil2101 on: New fanmail address

Kevin on: New fanmail address

New videos

00:47:41

00:05:50

00:05:42

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 32 of 59«1230313233345859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Wednesday, 2013 Nov 20, 09:53 GMT | Message # 466

Site Admin

Arrow: Katrina Law Cast as Ra's al Ghul's Daughter
Spartacus alum to play Nyssa Raatko in the CW series.

The daughter of Ra's al Ghul is coming to Starling City — but it's not exactly who you'd expect.

Spartacus alum Katrina Law has been tapped to play Ra's al Ghul's other progeny, Nyssa al Ghul, on Arrow, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

On The CW series, Nyssa is a powerful member of the League of Assassins who comes to Starling City in pursuit of The Canary (Caity Lotz).

In the comics, it's revealed that Ra's al Ghul had a love child while traveling through Russia, making Nyssa the half-sister of Talia al Ghul, whom Marion Cotillard portrayed in The Dark Knight Rises. With Nyssa coming to town, it may give some credence to a popular theory that Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau) is secretly Talia — or we could just be crazy!

Law, whose other credits include Legend of the Seeker and Chuck, will first appear in the 13th episode of Season 2, aptly titled "Heir to the Demon." Law's casting marks yet another Spartacus reunion of sorts. Manu Bennett plays series regular Slade Wilson and Cynthia Addai-Robinson recently joined the cast as Amanda Waller.

Source: TV Guide

On a related topic, you can read Is Summer Glau secretly playing Talia al Ghul? and take on our poll Is Isabel Rochev Talia al Ghul in disguise?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Nov 20, 13:30 GMT | Message # 467

Friends

#466 That's great news - I loved seeing her in Spartacus.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Nov 20, 19:01 GMT | Message # 468

Site Admin

Susanna Thompson, who plays Moira Queen in Arrow, gave TV Fanatic some insight into the mind of her character, what we can expect when Count Vertigo makes a return visit in this weeks episode 'State v. Queen', and twist and turns ahead.

Head over to the News section to read what Susanna Thompson has to say about Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Nov 20, 21:05 GMT | Message # 469

Friends

#465 Better - more sensible.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Nov 21, 01:12 GMT | Message # 470

Friends

# 466  She looks a real tough cookie, and a woman that looks as though she can handle herself in awkward situations, what a battle that"s gonna be " The Black Canary (Caity Lotz) and Nyssa Raatko (Katrina Law),

Date: Thursday, 2013 Nov 21, 01:20 GMT | Message # 471

Site Admin

Arrow executive producer Andrew Kreisberg on Felicity/Oliver

If your heart broke for poor Felicity after Oliver and Isabel’s hook-up, you’re not alone! But rest assured, she’s not going to spend the next batch of episodes crying into a bucket of Häagen-Dazs. As it has been reported, Barry Allen, who debuts in the Dec. 4 episode, is going to be catching Felicity’s eye, and while loyal Olicity shippers might not be excited about that news, Andrew Kreisberg is confident they’ll win you over yet.
“I think that as many people are shipping Olicity, halfway through episode 8, there are going to be just as many people shipping Bericity,” he says. “They’re amazing together…we always know Grant [Gustin] was destined to be Barry, but once we saw him and Emily [Bett Rickards] together, it was even more clear because they’re just so good together.”
As for Oliver and Felicity, Kreisberg says they will remain on unsure ground. “I think they’re taking baby steps toward feeling each other out about the possibility of maybe one day that maybe something maybe could possibly maybe be something more than friends and co-vigilantes,” he said, laughing at his extra-cautious phrasing. “They’re as star-crossed, in a way, as Oliver and Laurel. But star-crossed is a good thing for a superhero. It means we need a lot more episodes to get to that.”

Source: EW

Date: Thursday, 2013 Nov 21, 04:17 GMT | Message # 472

Site Admin

The CW has released a preview for next weeks episode of Arrow 'The Scientist'. In episode 2.08 of Arrow, Summer Glau is reprising her role as Isabel Rochev and, judging from the promotional photos released previously, she seems upset with Oliver. Former Glee actor Grant Gustin also makes its first appearance as Barry Allen (The Flash).

Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 22, 02:50 GMT | Message # 473

Friends

"Arrow" Meanwhile, The CW is adding another familiar DC comics villain to its ever-expanding Rogues Gallery, with Graham Shiels (Thor The Dark World) set to play Cyrus Gold, a.K.a. Solomon Grundy, in episode nine. Of course, given Arrow"s realistic take, it"s unlikely we"ll see him as a zombie -- for the time being at least. 
"Three Ghosts" "After a fight with Cyrus Gold AKA the Acolyte (guest star Graham Shiels), Oliver (Stephen Amell) is drugged and left for dead. Determined to cure him, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) makes a risky decision. The cure causes Oliver to hallucinate, and what he sees forces him to confront his past. Meanwhile, Barry (guest star Grant Gustin) continues to help Felicity, and their connection grows stronger. The Arrow asks Lance (Paul Blackthorne) to look into Gold, but when the stakeout on Gold goes bad, someone is killed. Roy (Colton Haynes) is captured and tortured by Brother Blood (guest star Kevin Alejandro)."  Arrow airs on The CW on Wednesday evenings.
Source FM

Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 22, 07:53 GMT | Message # 474

Site Admin

Next week episode is a two-parter and also the mid-season finale.

The 2 episodes, according to IMDB are episode 8 'The Scientist', airing on December 4th and Episode 9 'Three Ghosts', airing December 11th.

Summer Glau said in an interview that she filmed 5 episodes; 'The Scientist' will be her 4th appearance which means she plays in one more. My guess is that it is in episode 9 and that it will close her story arc.

Don't miss episode 2x08 next week, as it will see the return of Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev and the debut of Grant Gustin playing Barry Allen, AKA The Flash.

When we meet Allen, he has no superpowers, but that will change down the line. After his appearances in two back-to-back Arrow episodes (episodes 8 and 9), Gustin will then move over to begin work on The Flash TV pilot, which is in contention as a full series for next fall.

Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 22, 13:13 GMT | Message # 475

Site Admin

Stephen Amell just posted this image on his Facebook page.

Why do I have the feeling Arrow writers are trying very hard to push the Bromance between Oliver and Diggle?
And why do I have the feeling that it was Stephen Amell who suggested this?

Not that I'm complaining though, I love the interactions between the two characters.

A fan made this gifsound to give an idea of what this scene would like paired with Bonnie Tyler's song "Total Eclipse of the Heart"  biggrin

Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 22, 18:23 GMT | Message # 476

Site Admin

Ratings for Arrow 2.07 'State v. Queen', that aired on The CW on November 20, 2013

Arrow earned a 1.0, down two tenths from last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating, with 2.66 million viewers. The Tomorrow People matched last week's 0.6 adults 18-49 rating, with 1.70 million viewers.

Arrow will get another year for sure (And then the obligatory 4th year at least, for syndication reasons).

Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 22, 19:58 GMT | Message # 477

Friends

#453 I never really studied the clip that close before until I reached 1:20 and had to play it again.
Do you agree Chris?

Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 22, 20:13 GMT | Message # 478

Friends

That's how I see it robbo.  It must be as hard for a woman as it is for a man when it comes to picturing another woman in your bed.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 23, 00:53 GMT | Message # 479

Site Admin

Quote KevinInEngland ()
#453 I never really studied the clip that close before until I reached 1:20 and had to play it again.
Do you agree Chris?

Yeah, they do it a lot, that's called fan service smile

They did it again in ep. 2.06, check out at the begining of this clip:

Watch Arrow 2x06 Clip 1 in Celebrity & Showbiz  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 23, 14:35 GMT | Message # 480

Friends

#479 Perhaps it was this sequence of events that spurred Isabel in to doing what she did?  Did Isabel assume Felicity was jealous or wanted Oliver's undying loving attention and hated him talking to other beautiful hot women? (This is her immodest thought haha).

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 32 of 59«1230313233345859»
Search: