Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 31 of 59«1229303132335859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 16, 16:19 GMT | Message # 451

Site Admin

X-Files, Supernatural and Continuum alum Nicholas Lea has joined the second season of Arrow in a pivotal role as a close associate of Walter Steele, revealed TVLine.

Nicholas Lea has joined the second season of Arrow

The actor will appear in Episodes 12 and 13 as Mark Francis, Walter Steele’s close associate. Francis will have a crucial part in the surprising twist that Moira’s life will take after her murder trial.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 16, 20:00 GMT | Message # 452

Friends

Hope that he will not end up.. like he ended up in Continuum..

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Date: Monday, 2013 Nov 18, 01:57 GMT | Message # 453

Site Admin

I love that Oliver having sex with Isabel is the opportunity to have so many great Olicity videos. And I don't mind if Isabel is depicted as a bitch, which she is (and hopefully there's more to her than just that).

Date: Monday, 2013 Nov 18, 02:43 GMT | Message # 454

Friends

# 453  The look on Felicity"s face she looks as though she"s had her heart ripped out, I wonder if Oliver is regretting sleeping with Isabel, I think deep down he has crossed the line, with the bond he has with Felicity.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 19, 01:49 GMT | Message # 455

Friends

"Arrow" Season 2  Says The CW of Barry Allen"s first appearance in "The Scientist" A seemingly impossible robbery at Queen Consolidated"s Applied Sciences Division brings Central City police scientist Barry Allen (guest star Grant Gustin) to town. Citing a similar case back home, Barry offers to help Oliver (Stephen Amell) and team with the investigation. Oliver senses there is more to Barry than meets the eye, but he"s distracted by the similarities between this current case and something that happened on the island. Meanwhile, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) takes a liking to Barry, which doesn"t go unnoticed by Oliver. Sin (guest star Bex Taylor-Klaus) asks Roy (Colton Haynes) for help when a friend of hers goes missing. Roy is surprised when Thea (Willa Holland) not only encourages him to help, but joins the search. Unfortunately, Sin"s friend is connected to Brother Blood (guest star Kevin Alejandro), and their search ultimately gets one of them seriously injured. December 4"s "The Scientist"

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 19, 02:02 GMT | Message # 456

Site Admin

CW’s ‘The Flash’ To Do Stand-Alone Pilot Instead Of ‘Arrow’ Backdoor Pilot Episode

The first look at Barry Allen's debut comes just after news broke that plans have changed for The CW's planned pilot for The Flash spin-off. Gustin's character was originally set to appear in three episodes of Arrow this season — the third which would serve as a backdoor pilot for his character. However, following positive reaction to Barry's first two appearances, The CW has opted to film a separate standalone pilot that will allow more time to devote to The Flash's story, Deadline reports. However, this also means fans will have to wait longer to see Barry Allen in his famous red costume — a reveal that was supposed to happen in Barry's third Arrow appearance in Episode 20 and will now happen in the pilot.

Read more at Deadline.

Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8/7c on The CW.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 19, 02:24 GMT | Message # 457

Friends

# 456 That"s a bit of U-turn never mind just have to wait a little bit longer, To see The Flash it should be worth the wait to see Barry Don the famous red costume. I wonder why the sudden change of plans with The Flash. I gather they have mentioned wanting more time for the story.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 19, 02:39 GMT | Message # 458

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
I wonder why the sudden change of plans with The Flash.

The introduction episodes of the Barry Allen's character, namely episodes 8 and 9, tested so well that they decided to give The Flash its own pilot instead of using Arrow episode 2.20 as a backdoor pilot.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 19, 04:19 GMT | Message # 459

Friends

Summer Glau"s Character Isabel Rochev Is On "Arrows List"
Ever since the death of Ollies friend Tommy Merlyn The Arrow hasn"t gone back to The List his father gave him in Season 1, With the new acquisition of Queen Consolidated and potential love interest Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau) it seems Ollie is quite vulnerable to learn the truth --- She"s on the list. The only real thing that doesn"t make sense is why hasn"t Oliver read through the list like a million times already? Does he seriously only read one name at a time? Never-the-Less what do you think of this new revelation? "Arrow plays on The CW every Wednesday Night" Source - Superheromovienews -

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 19, 10:56 GMT | Message # 460

Site Admin

Arrow 2.07 State v. Queen Clip

The Count just made things personal.

Arrow is all new Wednesday at 8/7c!

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 19, 14:37 GMT | Message # 461

Site Admin

The CW has published a the official description and promotional photos for episode 8 “The Scientist” of Arrow, marking the return of Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev and also the first appearance of Barry Allen (The Flash).

You can watch the 23 HQ promo images in the Blog section.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 19, 23:24 GMT | Message # 462

Site Admin

What’s Coming Up with Roy Harper’s Character on Arrow?

Roy Harper’s Character on Arrow

Jenna: Arrow is ridiculously good this season. What's coming up for my favorite character Roy?
Answers and revelations! Colton Haynes previews, "He's getting really busy still trying to find Arrow, but at the same time, he is slowly starting to find out who the Arrow is and that it could possibly be Oliver." Hmm…combine that tease with Haynes' super-secret fitting coming up and it seems like Team Arrow may have another full-fledged member on its hands soon.

Source: EW

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Nov 20, 00:37 GMT | Message # 463

Friends

#458 My personal opinion is they made it a separate series without including it in Arrow is because people like myself told them that Arrow does not have super-human people in it.  They might have changed their minds about including Flash, and took him out of later Arrow episodes.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Nov 20, 00:55 GMT | Message # 464

Site Admin

Via the CW, we’ve got some first look images from Arrow’s upcoming December 4 episode to share with you. Summer Glau's Isabel Rochev will be back in episode 2x08 'The Scientist', which will see the first appearance of Barry Allen (The Flash).

Summer Glau in Arrow 2.08 'The Scientist'Summer Glau in Arrow 2.08 'The Scientist'

You can watch the rest of the promos photos in the Blog section.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Nov 20, 04:14 GMT | Message # 465

Friends

Arrow"s Oliver Queen Finally Dons His Domino Mask"

One of the big criticisms leading up to The CW"s hit superhero show Arrow was the lack of a domino mask for the alter-ego of Stephen Amell"s Oliver Queen, but the producers are set to rectify that in December, with Entertainment Weekly debuting the first image of Amell"s masked hero --- "Conceptually, it was something we wanted to do because Oliver himself is evolving as the Arrow - from vigilante to hero, sort of from Arrow to Green Arrow --- and we wanted to see that progression in his costume as well, " said executive producer Andrew Kreisberg. "As Oliver is embracing being a hero, being a hero means stepping out of the dark and being more of a symbol, so he has to take steps to conceal his identity more --- A lot of our early attempts were very, shall I say, Joel Schumacher-esque. And it was really Greg [Berlanti]who said not to overcomplicate it. And I think what"s so wonderful about the design that Maya came up with is that it really is very simple, and it feels as if It"s been part of his costume since the beginning --- once we finally had this mask and put it on Stephen Amell, even Stephen was like, "This is the right one" What do you think of Amell"s updated look ?
Source Entertainment Weekly,

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 31 of 59«1229303132335859»
Search: