To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 30 of 59«1228293031325859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 12, 16:54 GMT | Message # 436

Site Admin

In anticipation of tomorrow's episode of Arrow, Jim Halterman at TV Fanatic chat with Summer Glau about her role as Isabel Rochev, her relationship with Oliver/Felicity, Olliver's charm, Isabel kicking butt, what's about to come for Isabel, and more.
Summer says "in the ep 2.06, Isabel is going to get a lot closer to Ollie, as well as Felicity."

Read more in the News section.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 12, 17:05 GMT | Message # 437

Friends

The Arrow Writers and Directors etc had better have something good in store for Isabel Rochev's storyline with lots of screen time, because we have not seen much of her and for her to be invited on TV and TV Fanatic Mag is quite a surprise. (IMO).
Funnily enough, she seems to have a spot on her own on Friday TV, yet other celebs are appearing in pairs from Mon-Thu.
I wonder if she will in fact appear alone?  I don't think I'll be able to watch the show from the UK. (I forget what it is called but it involves a man or woman sitting at a desk and talking to her.  2 chairs - I wonder who will sit on the other one?

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 12, 17:27 GMT | Message # 438

Site Admin

Craig Ferguson Late Late Show Lena Headey interview 2013, May 01th

Shirley Manson on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson 26/08/2011

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 12, 17:56 GMT | Message # 439

Friends

#438 So, that is it.  I feel a bit nervous for Summer.  I hope she survives that 9 minutes without going red.... or anything.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 12, 18:12 GMT | Message # 440

Site Admin

This is how some Olicity shippers see Isabel Rochev's attempt to get in the middle of Oliver and Felicity biggrin

Check out these funny gifs at: http://viperrosenkov.tumblr.com/post....er-glau

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 12, 22:30 GMT | Message # 441

Friends

440 I can well imagine that. It's a good funny gif.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 12, 23:18 GMT | Message # 442

Friends

#432 I assume that is just an advert placed on between Arrow.  Definitely better than adverts for stupid flying cars and things like that.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Nov 13, 09:28 GMT | Message # 443

Site Admin

IGN published another interview with Summer on her relationship with Oliver/Felicity, Isabel's interest in Oliver's screts, fans speculations that Isabel could be Talia al Ghul and more.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Nov 13, 13:18 GMT | Message # 444

Site Admin

Arrow Sneak Peek - Will Thea and Roy Break Up?

There's a good chance that Arrow's Thea and Roy may have to break up — but not because she uncovers that her boyfriend is working with the titular vigilante (Stephen Amell).

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Nov 13, 14:43 GMT | Message # 445

Friends

post 444 above.
'Titular' is a word that I rarely encounter.  I had to check out its meaning; Bearing a title.

Oh WOW, things just get worse for the Queens.  Haha.  Next we'll find that Felicity has a fit when she finds out about Isabel, which I am sure is her intention.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Nov 13, 17:14 GMT | Message # 446

Site Admin

No less than five (!!!) interviews with Summer Glau on tonights episode of Arrow have been published in the last 24 hours. Here are the latest ones:

TV Guide published an article on this weeks episode of Arrow "Keep Your Enemies Closer". Summer Glau talks about Isabel's work trip to Russia with Team Arrow, Isabel's suspicions about Oliver and Felicity, her feelings for Oliver and more.

Matt Webb Mitovich at TVLine has a few tidbits about tonights episode of Arrow, “Keep your Enemies Closer”. Summer Glau shared with TVLine Isabel’s suspicions about Oliver and Felicity, and how breaking away from the boardroom might lead two parties into the bedroom.

Here's yet another interview with Summer Glau on tonights episode of Arrow, this time at EW.com. They caught up with Summer Glau to chat about Isabel’s trip to Russia, her character’s comic book back story, Isabel's relationship with Oliver, making Felicity jealous and any potential for Isabel to get in on the lethal action.

Summer is back on TV in this weeks episode of Arrow titled "Keep Your Enemies Closer". Check out a video preview here and take on our polls "Will Isabel and Oliver have an affair?" and also "Is Isabel Rochev Talia al Ghul in disguise?".
So don't forget to tune in to The CW today at 8/7pm CST for an all-new episode of Arrow!

Side note: Summer Glau will be a guest on The Late Late Show hosted by Craig Ferguson on CBS this Friday, November 15 at 12:35am/11:35pm C.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Nov 14, 13:58 GMT | Message # 447

Site Admin

Warning spoilers!!!

As my friend @LandJrule was quite right to point out, sending the following bts photo on set of Arrow just before the season two premiere was somewhat spoilerish.

It really ruins the suspense of the trial, as we know Moira not in jail by the time Barry's there (it's episode 8).

On set

More bts pics: Arrow > On set

Date: Thursday, 2013 Nov 14, 14:36 GMT | Message # 448

Site Admin

After tonight’s airing of “Keep Your Enemies Closer,” The CW aired a preview trailer for the November 20 episode of the show, “State v. Queen,” which features the return of the Count (Seth Gabel!)

Don't forget to take on our poll on episode 2.06 'Keep Your Enemies Closer'.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Nov 14, 15:05 GMT | Message # 449

Site Admin

The latest episode of "Blood Rush," the Arrow tie-in spnsored by Bose, is live for your viewing pleasure:

Felicity and Roy work together to protect the identity of Arrow.

Don't miss Arrow Wednesdays at 8/7c.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Nov 14, 15:50 GMT | Message # 450

Friends

looks like this is the end of the Olicity shipping.. now the Oliabel Shipping starts...

Summer was stunning (as usual) in this episode =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 30 of 59«1228293031325859»
Search: