Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Sarah & Cameron in TSCC - I Was Made For Loving You - video
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 3 of 59«123455859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Friday, 2013 Jul 12, 22:13 GMT | Message # 31

Friends

I am not sure if anyone else haven't asked about this around the forums or in here aswell, after reading some of the dc wikia, I can't figure out, whether the Robert that Summer's character was inspired by was Arrow's father, son or someone else from the Roberts in the family. It seems it's about the Arrows son, but I can't see how that would add up in the shows universe as Arrow hasn't had a single child yet, let alone it inspire his future enemy. 
So either it's not about the same Robert or they will change things up in the tv series. 

I also kinda couldn't stop giggling about the fact that the main character gets raped by the mother of his son, I know it should a terrible terrible thing, but for some reason I can't help, but find it funny, especially when you see the rapist. xD

Date: Friday, 2013 Jul 12, 22:19 GMT | Message # 32

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Summer Glau's character’s name Isabel Rochev was previously glimpsed on Robert Queen’s list in Season 1; here's the screencapture:

My penmanship skills are a mess, but I wouldn't ever been 100% what name that would be if I didn't know what was written or have red all the comics and could've guessed it. 0_0

Date: Friday, 2013 Jul 12, 23:24 GMT | Message # 33

Friends

so i started watching arrow and i'm going trough the first season too fast, i started today and i'm at episode 9. i can't wait for season 2.

knowledge is power.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Jul 13, 01:49 GMT | Message # 34

Site Admin

Quote (Metal)
My penmanship skills are a mess, but I wouldn't ever been 100% what name that would be if I didn't know what was written or have red all the comics and could've guessed it. 0_0

Yeah, I must admit it was not easy to tell it was Isabel Rochev's name until you know for sure she'll be coming.
Similarly, the showrunner hinted a few weeks ago that someone called "lisa" would come in season 2, which led fans of the serie and of the comic book into false leads wink

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2013 Jul 13, 07:24 GMT | Message # 35

Friends

I've started watching the series and I feel it is overall how the Cape should look like.
The flashbacks to the island plot are one of stronger qualities of the show, but overall it seems a bit darker and in general feels 'right'.

When it comes to Mrs. Glau.
I hope that she plays a bad guy who is really, really a character you love to hate.
Not this awkward/damaged/crazy/shy girl in Dollhouse you cannot help but like in the end, but a bit of evil Cameron and a tad of sarcastic/cynical Skylar mixed with something only this actress can add to the part she plays.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 20:46 GMT | Message # 36

Site Admin

As The1Russter cleverly noticed, with Summer Glau appearing on Arrow season 2, she'll have played both a hero - Supergirl in the 2010 animated movie Superman/Batman: Apocalypse -, and a villain - Isabel Rochev - in the DC universe.

Summer Glau voices Kara Zor-El in 'Superman/Batman: Apocalypse'

Summer Glau voices Kara Zor-El in 'Superman/Batman: Apocalypse'

Summer Glau plays Oliver Queen's adversary Isabel Rochev in the second season of Arrow

Summer Glau plays Oliver Queen's adversary Isabel Rochev in
the second season of Arrow.

Date: Monday, 2013 Jul 15, 00:21 GMT | Message # 37

Site Admin

Arrow Season Premiere Table Read...Can you spot Summer Glau?

Arrow Season Premiere Table Read

EDIT: I don't think Summer Glau is in the photo. For me, the women on the right are, forefront to background, Willa Holland (Thea Queen), Katie Cassidy (Laurel Lance) and
Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smoak).

Date: Monday, 2013 Jul 15, 02:03 GMT | Message # 38

Friends

just a thought probably not like, maybe she has left the table for a certain visit to the ladys room, was gonna say for refreshments but it looks as their is plenty of them on the table, does look like their is possibly a couple of missing persons, going of the scripts of paper two of them seem to be slightly of the table, not sure could summer glau be out of view a tricky one,

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jul 16, 10:18 GMT | Message # 39

Site Admin

Quote (robbo)
just a thought probably not like, maybe she has left the table for a certain visit to the ladys room, was gonna say for refreshments but it looks as their is plenty of them on the table, does look like their is possibly a couple of missing persons, going of the scripts of paper two of them seem to be slightly of the table, not sure could summer glau be out of view a tricky one,

Summer's schedule in the following weeks seem a bit complicated, with the filming of Arrow in Vancouver, the Dizzy Feet Foundation’s Celebration of Dance Gala in July 27th, the Chicago Comic Con on August 10-11 and other things I was made aware, not to mention that she and Azita Guanizada were together today.

I'm convinced we will hear about Summer's role in the following weeks.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jul 16, 11:56 GMT | Message # 40

Site Admin

So many cakes for Colton Haynes's birthday on set of Arrow...I wonder how many cakes there will be for the upcoming double birthday - Summer Glau and Emily "Felicity" Bett Rickards - on July 24th, providing Summer and Emily are on set.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jul 16, 17:19 GMT | Message # 41

Site Admin

CW president Mark Pedowitz: “Not only do Arrow, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries perform well on-air, they’re also extremely successful for us both digitally and socially.”..."Airing behind Arrow this season, Supernatural has seen its ratings go up 15% among total viewers from last season, 10% in adults 18-34 and 18% in adults 18-49."

If I was a die-hard Supernatural fan, I would advertise Arrow like crazy wink

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jul 16, 21:14 GMT | Message # 42

Site Admin

Summer Glau's character in Arrow is expected to appear first in the season two premiere of the CW's hit superhero drama.

The Season 2 Premiere of Arrow will be called "City of Heroes" and this episode will see the introduction of Adam Donner, the new Assitant District Attorney and Laurel Lance's new boss.

Read more in the News.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jul 17, 03:19 GMT | Message # 43

Friends

`arrow` season 2 who`s the new big bad. before setting foot at comic-con 2013, the CWs `arrow` has already given us some fantastic teases of the DC drama`s second season, most notably that `firefly` alum `summer glau` will play an adapted version of green arrow villain `isabel rochev` while we wait for news and a new sizzle reel of the october premiere, however what does executive producer marc guggenheim have to say of the `arrow` season 2 big bad that follows malcolm merlyn, `our goal was to come up with someone who was as good an antagonist for oliver as malcolm was without being a malcolm merlyn clone``this is someone who is going about things in a very different way than malcolm did and is perhaps even more deadly as a result` given that `arrow` plans to debut a sizzle reel and a major announcement at the upcoming comic-con 2013 panel, one would presume that `summer glau` merely represents the appetizer for what the CW series has in store over the next week. `summer glau` will no doubt play a major part in the upcoming series of arrow season 2,  my god i cant wait for autumn, but i will stick with summer for now,

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jul 17, 10:19 GMT | Message # 44

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Quote (robbo)just a thought probably not like, maybe she has left the table for a certain visit to the ladys room, was gonna say for refreshments but it looks as their is plenty of them on the table, does look like their is possibly a couple of missing persons, going of the scripts of paper two of them seem to be slightly of the table, not sure could summer glau be out of view a tricky one,
Summer's schedule in the following weeks seem a bit complicated, with the filming of Arrow in Vancouver, the Dizzy Feet Foundation’s Celebration of Dance Gala in July 27th, the Chicago Comic Con on August 10-11 and other things I was made aware, not to mention that she and Azita Guanizada were together today.

I'm convinced we will hear about Summer's role in the following weeks.

How much time it takes to film an entire season? I wonder if they will be able to see the impact made by her in the show and perhaps react with the way the character is written for later episodes.

Sorry I really know very little about it.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jul 17, 10:33 GMT | Message # 45

Friends

Quote (Cegorach)
How much time it takes to film an entire season?

it takes them 3 months, since they're airing the first episode on october 9th.

knowledge is power.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 3 of 59«123455859»
Search: