[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 28 of 59«1226272829305859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 04 Nov 2013, 13:31 | Message # 406
Group: Administrators
Excerpt from an Arrow 2x04 review at mania.com

Two things I did not care for this week was the drama involving Laurel getting pulled over for a DUI and her unnecessary drama.  Is she taking over the angst role from Thea?  The other is the use of Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev.  Her sole purpose seems to be nothing more than chastising Oliver about how he is running Queen Consolidated.  So far her character has been completely useless and not what I expected at all.

Patience is a virtue. Isabel Rochev's backstory will be revealed in due time.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 04 Nov 2013, 13:34 | Message # 407
Raw footage from Arrow 2x05 'League of Assassins', posted by Stephen Amell.

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 04 Nov 2013, 14:26 | Message # 408
Group: Friends
If anyone cares to clink on the Youtube link of message # 407 above, you'll see my comment there.  (Here's the comments so far:)

Uploaders' Comments (Summer Glau Channel)

• Kevin Wales 2 hours ago
    First of all, Laurel looks good in black.I have said many times since taking more interest in filming of TV series.What we viewers see is a story.What the actors see is lights, voices, clinking and clanking which needs dubbing over etc etc.I think it is important that viewers understand this when envisioning their favourite actors in shows.They are ordinary people working damn hard to get their heads around everything that is asked of them. Especially if one of them is scared
    of heights.

·

• Summer Glau Channel 4 minutes ago
    Very true!Btw, I think this is laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) in the background :-)

· in reply to Kevin Wales

==

Oh yes, sorry Chris.  All these women in my life, I get them mixed up.  Now we know why Oliver has blood on his cheek.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 04 Nov 2013, 17:26

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 2013, 09:08 | Message # 409
Arrow New Sneak Peek - Oliver & Sara vs Assassin

A sneak peek clip from Arrow 2.05 'League of Assassins' featuring a seriously super-powered brawl between Oliver, Sara and this masked man inside Queen Manor!
The fight not only showcases Arrow's sublime stunt team (seriously though, that crew is the best in the biz) but lays the groundwork for the next major chapter in the show's mythology as you can tell from the episode title: League of Assassins! A group that Sara Lance might have a deeper connection to than Oliver would like.
Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. on The CW.

I wonder why is Sara unmasked in Oliver's house.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 2013, 09:25 | Message # 410
Arrow sneak peek: First look at Anthony Ivo

What role will Sara play in saving the human race?

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 2013, 12:51 | Message # 411
The CW has just released a serie of promotional images from the episode 2x06 of Arrow titled 'Keep Your Enemies Closer', airing on November 13. The images includes lots of Diggle, but also some Olicity, Roy, Thea, Moira, and boat flashbacks with Sara, Oliver and Professor Ivo.

While Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev appears in this episode, there's no trace of Summer in this first batch of images but hopefully The CW will release a second batch of photos as we get closer to the airing date.

Check out the images in the Blog section.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 2013, 19:08 | Message # 412
'Arrow': Caity Lotz on Black Canary's Secret, Oliver's Dilemma and the Deadly League

Read article at THR

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 07 Nov 2013, 04:29 | Message # 413
Check out the promo video for next week episode of Arrow titled 'Keep Your Enemies Closer', inwhich Summer Glau's Isabel Rochev is coming back, airing Wednesday, November 13, on The CW.

This episode has it all: Deadshot! Russia! Amanda Waller and...Summer Glau in a night gown!

Summer Glau in Arrow 2x06 Keep Your Enemies Closer

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 07 Nov 2013, 12:55 | Message # 414
Arrow 2.06 Keep Your Enemies Closer - Extended Preview

No additional scene with Summer Glau unfortunately.

This show keeps getting better. Don't miss the return of Summer Glau, next Wednesday at 8/7pm CST for an all-new episode of Arrow!

dylangillianDate: Thursday, 07 Nov 2013, 16:53 | Message # 415
point of interest: summer/ isabel rochev actually smiles in the bed. we haven't really seen that before.

knowledge is power.

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 07 Nov 2013, 16:56 | Message # 416
# 415 She must know how Felicity feels, so what does that make her?

dylangillianDate: Thursday, 07 Nov 2013, 17:27 | Message # 417
Quote KevinInEngland ()
# 415 She must know how Felicity feels, so what does that make her?

more normal than expected i guess, lol

knowledge is power.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 07 Nov 2013, 19:23 | Message # 418
Ratings for Arrow 2x05 "League of Assassins", that aired on November 06, 2013.

Arrow earned a 1.0, up two tenths from last week's 0.8 adults 18-49 rating, with 2.74 million viewers (against 2.37 million last week).
The Tomorrow People (TPP) matched last week's 0.6 adults 18-49 rating.

These are preliminary ratings but the final ratings are not likely to be different.

Arrow was up against the ratings monster 47th Annual Country Music Awards (CMA), broadcast on ABC but still managed to go up from last week (where Fox broadcast the World Series, another ratings monster). Arrow is not lucky because the show must always face a tough special program, but The CW knows that of course.
As an aside, Arrow is also above Supernatural & The Originals this week.

After this week great episode, the ratings will go up hopefully and Summer Glau is back as Isabel Rochev. So don't forget to tune in to The CW next Wednesday at 8/7pm CST for an all-new episode of Arrow!

And take on our poll: Will Isabel and Oliver have an affair?

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 07 Nov 2013, 19:44 | Message # 419
#415 through #417 dylangillian
I was thinking a similar thought but more towards how she can accomplish her domination and how she can now use this to stir things up with the other hens in the coop.  She might even be able to pull on Oliver's heartstrings and feed him a gut-wrenching story that makes her fall in love with the poor hard-done-by (hard-as-nails) Isabel Rochev.

#418 It's good that is happening.  I have a feeling UK audiences are not in to that kind of thing but I might be wrong.  I'd love to see the viewing figures for Arrow on SKY.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Thursday, 07 Nov 2013, 19:57

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 07 Nov 2013, 20:03 | Message # 420
Arrow Season 1 and 2 Ship Scene Comparison

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 28 of 59«1226272829305859»
Search: