Wizard World Comic Con Nashville
September 8-10, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Comicpalooza 2015
By chrisdvanne

Everything on Wonder Woman Reboots
By robbo

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

Game of Thrones
By robbo

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Comic Con Austin
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

robbo on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

chrisdvanne on: The cast of Firefly is coming to Wizard World Chicago, Nashville and Austin

Jim Scalia on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

mark cornwell on: The cast of Firefly is coming to Wizard World Chicago, Nashville and Austin

Martin John on: Artist Jake Thompson wins prize at Mary Valley Art contest with portrait of Summer

chrisdvanne on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

RedsBaron on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

KevinInEngland on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

chrisdvanne on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

New videos

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 27 of 59«1225262728295859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 01, 01:22 GMT | Message # 391

Site Admin

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Here are the half-hours ratings:
* Arrow 0.8/0.7
* The Tomorrow People 0.6/0.5
That means Arrow might be adjusted up (fingers crossed) unlike TTP.

Newt week episode Arrow 2x05 'League of Assassins' might be the most action packed episode of the series to date, don't miss it next Wednesday at 8pm on The CW.

As expected, Arrow was adjusted up one tenth to a 0.8 in adult 18-49 and it will probably rebound next week.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 01, 01:49 GMT | Message # 392

Friends

# 391 At least it was adjusted up a little bit, of all the nights in the week for a big game it had to be a Wednesday, damn the ratings really took a knock for Arrow, lets hope next week things will change with the `League of Assassin`s looking forward to that episode with bated breath action-packed or what, its a shame no Summer next week.

Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 01, 16:53 GMT | Message # 393

Site Admin

Eoline scoop on Felicity.

Hilary: Please tell me there is hope for Oliver and Felicity on Arrow!
Sorry, but Felicity will be spending some Q.T. with Grant Gustin's Barry Allen, who is harboring quite the crush on everyone's favorite I.T. girl (as well he should). "Barry likes Felicity, and he should because the characters are incredibly similar, and they play off of one another," Stephen Amell says. "We see instances where Diggle will finish Oliver's sentences, and we see the same type of dynamic because both Diggle and Oliver are soldiers, and Barry and Felicity are both kind of nerdy, and are interested in the same random things, so it's interesting to see Barry and Felicity take a shine to one another."

Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 01, 20:01 GMT | Message # 394

Friends

Sky TV in the UK, usually shows repeats of episodes like Arrow approximately 3 times throughout the year.  So my opportunity to watch it again will be there.  (Mind you, I have it recorded anyway).

Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 02, 01:24 GMT | Message # 395

Site Admin

I've been asked an interesting question in an Arrow board, this one:

Do you think Summer is from the League, or sent by Merlin to take over Queen Consolidated? She is in the book and as a successful ice queen, would attract someone like Malcolm Merlin.

My first thought is that Isabel Rochev's story arc is completely disconnected from the Malcolm Merlyn or League of Assassins's story. So far, the writers have not hinted in interviews or in previous episodes that she is connected to them in any way. Of course there's always the possibility of a twist, like for Sebastian Blood but I don't think it will happen.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 02, 01:25 GMT | Message # 396

Site Admin

Episode 2.11 of Arrow will be called "Blind Spot"

Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 02, 01:47 GMT | Message # 397

Friends

Interesting theory there could be a some sort of twist, but honestly I don`t think so that she is connected with the League, I`m more incline to go with the Queen story, in some way or form connected to the Queens but even that`s just guess work, but I think that`s the story I`m pinning my hopes on I think it would very interesting if Isabel, was related in some sort of way to the Queen family, but who knows their is so many twists and turns at the moment on Arrow that`s the beauty of the show, such a fantastic series which makes everybody crying out for more.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 02, 14:44 GMT | Message # 398

Friends

I'm wavering between blood relative and non-blood relative.  (Perhaps nowadays we should say DNA relative?)

(I'm sure that a lot of history books and science books need to be ditched since I was a child).

People are still asking why Isabel Rochev is in the 'baddie book'.  What could a lovely, butter wouldn't melt, lil' lady have possibly done that is so bad?

That is the question.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Saturday, 2013 Nov 02, 14:45

Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 02, 22:09 GMT | Message # 399

Site Admin

Now I know why they hired Caity Lotz in action-packed superhero drama Arrow.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Nov 03, 16:57 GMT | Message # 400

Site Admin

Must read article:  Agents vs. Arrows: Comparing Two Superhero Shows

Agents vs. Arrows: Comparing Two Superhero Shows

There are two superhero shows on network TV right now: Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Arrow on the CW.  As Arrow embarks on its second season and SHIELD prepares to launch its November sweeps episodes, I thought it might be a good time to take a look at these two shows and see where they succeed and where they fail.

Link: 2nd Floor Commons

Date: Monday, 2013 Nov 04, 02:03 GMT | Message # 401

Site Admin

Date: Monday, 2013 Nov 04, 08:11 GMT | Message # 402

Site Admin

The CW - TV Now Fall 2013- 14 Promo 

Date: Monday, 2013 Nov 04, 12:14 GMT | Message # 403

Friends

#400 Here is the problem with S.H.I.E.L.D.
In the magazine report (which you linked us to Chris), I have only seen the 1st episode because I was never interested enough to watch more because all I could think about was the Criminal Minds team riding through the skies to their next assignment.
I kept thinking of the nerdy early James Bond films with all the gadgets.  I appreciate that the gadgets are modern but I find some of them to be outrageous.  Their leader man (don't know his name), wears a suit that appears to make him look very very dated.

After watching some of the behind the scenes choreographed fights for Summer Glau, I could see immediately by Joss Whedon's face that he is in awe of her talents and probably as glad as a young horny guy who accidentally parachutes in to a harem.
I believe Summer made Whedon in the film Serenity.
He does not seem to have any new ideas or able to use his actors/actresses effectively enough to create what could have been a good show.
Kudos to the Arrow team for giving us the humanly-wow-element in the series.
I only hope they use Summer effectively as time goes on, as an actor/actress is only as good as the series that they are in.

Here in the UK we have some good acting talent but IMO, but all they have to choose from are soaps or repeats of done-before costume dramas.

I'm not a fan of Dr Who, it is too outrageous for my tastes.  If only a British Writer & Director could come up with something a bit more gritty, not so much like men in rubber heads looking like flies etc, not necessarily blood and gore but time-travel, non-OTT mystery, with all the anx and excellent storylines of TSCC, then I would be the happiest person in the world. (Especially if SG was asked to play a lead roll as a cyborg).

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 2013 Nov 04, 13:26

Date: Monday, 2013 Nov 04, 13:10 GMT | Message # 404

Site Admin

Excerpt from an Arrow 2x04 review at tvovermind:

Summer Glau just continues to get stronger, but I feel that we need to have a huge Isobel episode soon because we still don’t know much about her. I did love her interaction with Felicity, though because it’s always hilarious to see a super-serious character with a more lighten character.

Isabel episode? Hell yeah!

Date: Monday, 2013 Nov 04, 13:24 GMT | Message # 405

Friends

# 402 very glamorous.  Interesting lineup.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 27 of 59«1225262728295859»
Search: