Juke Joint!
By Admirator

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at MCM Belfast Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By robbo

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

Game of Thrones
By robbo

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

New comments

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

John Crooks on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

robbo on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

chrisdvanne on: Serenity Comic - All Aboard the feels train

chrisdvanne on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

RedsBaron on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

New videos

00:01:17

00:14:30

00:03:40

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 26 of 59«1224252627285859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 30, 09:32 GMT | Message # 376

Site Admin

The more I read articles about Isobel/Summer Glau, the more I find myself getting excited about Isobel.

And I hope that everyone is aware that this potential romance between Isabel and Oliver is just a trick (from Arrow's writers, not by Summer) to get you excited wink

Or maybe I'm wrong...

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 30, 18:29 GMT | Message # 377

Site Admin

The Hollywood Reporter has published an interview with Emily Bett Rickards where she talks about her character Felicity Smoak, her relationship with Summer Glau's Isabel Rochev, her relationship with newcomer Barry Allen/The Flash and more.

Read more in the Blog section.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 30, 19:21 GMT | Message # 378

Friends

# 357 I can see how that title might fit the episode.  The above description says Isabel joins Oliver on a trip, presumably on the assumption that he is doing big business with someone in Russia. (At least that might be what she thinks he's doing).  She want to know what it is, hence the phrase 'keep your enemies closer', because she is not is friend of his as such, and although we do see our friends a lot, we need to know what the bad neighbours are up to all the time.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 30, 19:37 GMT | Message # 379

Friends

# 376 I agree Chris.  I don't think they are destined for a romance.  For a start, it could mean their companies merging which imo, might mean the end of that storyline and no more Summer Glau.

#377 and that is how I would like to see it play out.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 2013 Oct 30, 19:40

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 01:21 GMT | Message # 380

Site Admin

ETOnline has published another interview with Summer Glau, only a few hours before an all-new episode of Arrow airs on The CW. Summer discuss tonights episode 'Crucible', how she approached her character Isabel Rochev and give a few hints about what's about to come for Isabel on the show.

Read more in the News section.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 03:37 GMT | Message # 381

Site Admin

After tonight’s airing of Arrow 2.04 'Crucible', The CW aired a promo trailer for next week’s episode, “League of Assassins.”

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 10:39 GMT | Message # 382

Site Admin

Who is the masked guy seen at the end of Arrow 2x04 Crucible

Warning: Spoiler ahead

If like me you’re not familiar with DC Comics, you may wonder what is doing Sebastian Blood with that mask at the end of tonights episode and who this character is in the DC universe.

According to Wikipedia, Sebastian Blood is the latest in a family line that can get great strength from bathing in enemies’ blood.

Like Arrow’s Sebastian, the comic book version of the character is a leader; in comics he’s not an alderman but more of a cult leader type. However, this masked guy does seem to have a cult of his own. In the comics, he is also a master manipulator, and it is seen on Arrow that Sebastian Blood, too, can use his power to manipulate others.

Brother Blood is without a doubt one of the two big baddies from Arrow season 2, the one similar to Malcolm Merlyn.Which means the second big baddie, described as the Black archer type baddie, is still to discover.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 12:00 GMT | Message # 383

Friends

# 380 I have my theory and wonder if I should spoil it for anyone.  Anyway, here goes.
If Isabel has a horrible backstory with a poor start in life, then the DC comic version whereby she becomes the lover of a big company executive would explain how she got to become a CEO or company owner.  It was willed to her, whether by the accidental death of her then rich husband, or she murdered him to get the company?

Please feel free to ignore this posting and wipe it from your chip if I turn out to be right and have spoilt the story for y'all. (My Americanism; y'all).

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 13:20 GMT | Message # 384

Site Admin

Quote KevinInEngland ()
# 380 I have my theory and wonder if I should spoil it for anyone. 

We have already explored a few possibilities in a recent poll: What is Isabel Rochev connection to the Queen family?

Feel free to take the poll and copy/paste your theory there.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 13:57 GMT | Message # 385

Site Admin

Arrow 2.05 League Of Assassins - Extented Trailer

Damn this episode gonna be epic ! Can't wait for next Wednesday!

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 14:06 GMT | Message # 386

Site Admin

Arrow spoiler at tvline.

Question: Big Arrow fan here ‘shipping Oliver and Felicity hard. Got anything on those two? —Sue
Ausiello: I hear Episode 6 is a big one for “Olicity.” In possibly related news, I also hear Oliver is going to aim his arrow at one of the women in his life very soon. (I’m talking about his penis).

I wonder which women Aussiello refers to. Is it Isabel, one of the Lance's sisters Laurel or Sara, The Huntress, Shado,...?

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 14:19 GMT | Message # 387

Friends

#386 It does not appear that Oliver's mother, (Moira), knows anything about Isabel, so if there is a genetic link, only Isabel and her mother (if she is alive), would know.  So, it seems that there might be some snubbing going on... especially if Isabel dislikes Oliver for some reason... who knows?

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 14:21

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 18:41 GMT | Message # 388

Site Admin

In the wake of our previous Summer Glau beach bikini print contests, we are glad to run a special contest, again thanks to our good friend and Summer Glau enthousiast Fox012.

This time, the prizes are stunning aluminium prints from Arrow production stills featuring Summer Glau, Oliver Queen and Emily Bett Rickards (see photos below, who don't do them justice btw). This way, we hope that Summer Glau, as well as Arrow fans will be interested in bringing home one of these beauties.

Arrow Aluminium Poster Print GiveawayArrow Aluminium Poster Print Giveaway

Read more and try your luck in the Blog section.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 19:10 GMT | Message # 389

Site Admin

Arrow 2x04 preliminary ratings: 0.7 in the adult 18-49 age demo and 2.34 million total viewers

Although Arrow has been on fire creatively this year, it seems the World Series (with 18 million viewers last night) put a dent in Arrow’s overnight ratings.

Last night, the show had 2.34 million viewers and its lowest rating so far this season in the 18-49 demographic, with a 0.7/2. It is possible the final numbers will change, but this is what’s come out initially. And, hey, it still places Arrow as one of the highest rated shows on The CW.

Thankfully, there is no World Series this time next week, which means the line for “The League of Assassins” can start right now. It’s a can’t miss.

Source: Greenarrovtv

Every show airing last night was down because of the World Series but Arrow was hit particularly hard. Revolution was under 5 Millions viewers for the first time and Arrow hit a series low.
Here are the half-hours ratings:
* Arrow 0.8/0.7
* The Tomorrow People 0.6/0.5
That means Arrow might be adjusted up (fingers crossed) unlike TTP.

Newt week episode Arrow 2x05 'League of Assassins' might be the most action packed episode of the series to date, don't miss it next Wednesday at 8pm on The CW.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 22:02 GMT | Message # 390

Friends

Now that Summer's getting settled in to this series, let's hope we see her entire Isabel story through to 'the full story' and then more.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 26 of 59«1224252627285859»
Search: