MCM Hannover Comic Con
May 20-21, 2017

MCM London Comic Con
May 26-28, 2017

MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Ron Glass, 'Shepherd Book' in Firefly, dies at 71
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By chrisdvanne

The Secret History of The Beast Wizard in TSCC via io9
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By KevinInEngland

Lost Wiki header for The Cape Wiki
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fan-made video reminds us why we love Summer

Александр XF on: GQ Photo shoot update

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: GQ Photo shoot update

ec039 on: GQ Photo shoot update

New videos

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 24 of 59«1222232425265859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Tuesday, 2013 Oct 22, 08:21 GMT | Message # 346

Site Admin

I see a lot of people online wanting to see Isabel Rochev go River Tam/Cameron on the Arrow but this fight won't probably happen, it's not the way Summer's character is written.

It's good to see that Summer Glau is expanding her exposure to other types of characters rather than sticking to the ones that she is known for.

For example, she played a mother for the first time in Alphas and she said in interviews that she found it interesting to see how his character would deal with it.

Here's what Arrow EP Andrew Kreisberg said about Summer in an interview: “What’s really funny about Summer – and she even said this to me — she’s like ‘I’ve never played anybody like this before. When do I get to punch somebody?’

Personnally, I think this is a good thing that Summer Glau wants to play different types of characters and tackles more matures roles.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Oct 22, 08:58 GMT | Message # 347

Site Admin

Arrow 2.03 Broken Dolls - Sneak Peek

First, heard the girl,thought it was Laurel... then he embalmed her and realized it was probably a scene near the beginning of the episode.... that's how you do a sneak peek.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Oct 22, 14:29 GMT | Message # 348

Site Admin

Promotional Photos from Arrow 2x03 "Broken Dolls"...airs on October 23rd. 2013

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 23, 01:19 GMT | Message # 349

Site Admin

Arrow 2x03 - Sneak Peek. Roy Harper Tracks Down Sin to Find Black Canary

During Wednesday's episode of Arrow, Oliver asks Roy to find the Canary (Caity Lotz), a task he'll accomplish by tracking down her ally Sin (Bex Taylor-Klaus).
Enjoy this new sneak peek :-)

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 23, 11:52 GMT | Message # 350

Friends

#347 OMG that's awful.  I assume someone saves her?  Don't tell me.  I will wait until Monday when it's aired.

#348 is a good video. Nice pictures.  When the episode shows over here on Monday, I'm hoping at the beginning that Laurel will choose her words carefully.

#349 I love a gal that can climb tall chain-link fence.s (She probably learnt that trick at school).
But I don't love a gal that hits you on the back of the head with a pole.
I don't think I would like to date her.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 2013 Oct 23, 13:38

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 23, 22:32 GMT | Message # 351

Friends

`Arrow` Season 2 Adds `Firefly` Star Sean Maher As DC Villain Shrapnel. `Arrow` has long had a history of picking top genre stars for its own, and it seems the acclaimed CW drama will be re-lighting the `Firefly` once more. Following Summer Glau`s turn on the Green Arrow drama as DC villain Isabel Rochev, Glau`s former onscreen `Firefly` brother Sean Maher will portray the villainous DC bomber Shrapnel in episode 10. Via The Hollywood Reporter, Maher will appear as the villainous Mark Scheffer DC alter-ego of Shrapnel, a serial bomber who begins a campaign of terror around Starling City and threatens the life of Glades alderman Sebastian Blood, The Comic Incarnation of Shrapnel held a decidedly more metallic appearance, true to his name, though we imagine `Arrow`s` take will come across a bit more grounded, even with plans to introduce Barry Allen`s superpowered better half later in the season. wow how amazing is that Firefly brother and little sister cool.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 23, 23:45 GMT | Message # 352

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
`Arrow` Season 2 Adds `Firefly` Star Sean Maher As DC Villain Shrapnel.

This is a great news, to the point I blogged about the Firefly reunion in Arrow smile

Check out the blog post: Simon and River Tam back together in Arrow!

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 24, 00:05 GMT | Message # 353

Friends

# 352 sorry chris, my eyesight is getting worse, cant see for looking. smile

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 24, 00:19 GMT | Message # 354

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
# 352 sorry chris, my eyesight is getting worse, cant see for looking.

Why are you sorry? I'm glad you mentioned it in the forum before I had the possibility to blog about it and I thank you for that.
Similarly, when I saw the announce of Sean Maher joining the show and that our friend Kali at SG Daily tweeted about it, I retweeted her tweet to my followers first and only then started to write the Blog post. Kali has always been a loyal partner and I'm glad I could return the favor whenever I got the chance.
I shall have the chance to prove it in the following days, with another SG fansite this time.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 24, 00:44 GMT | Message # 355

Friends

# 354 Thanks Chris, I think I got over excited with the news of the casting of Sean Maher teaming up with Summer Glau, in Joining Arrow, it was a little bit of a shock, thanks Kali great teamwork. smile

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 24, 09:23 GMT | Message # 356

Site Admin

The CW has released the promo for the next episode of Arrow, titled 'Crucible', inwhich you can catch a glimpse of Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 24, 09:24 GMT | Message # 357

Site Admin

Summer Glau will be in Arrow season 2 episode 6 titled "Keep Your Enemies Closer”, airing Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 8/7pm CST on The CW.

Here's the official description for this episode:

DIGGLE GOES AFTER DEADSHOT — Amanda Waller (guest star Cynthia Addai-Robinson) sends A.R.G.U.S. agents to kidnap Diggle (David Ramsey). Waller informs Diggle that Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) has gone missing after following a lead on Deadshot (guest star Michael Rowe) in Moscow. When Diggle tells the team he’s headed to Russia to rescue Lyla, Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) decide to join, but things get messy when Isabel (guest star Summer Glau) shows up on the tarmac and insists on joining Oliver’s “work trip.” Meanwhile, Moira’s (Susanna Thompson) lawyer, Jean (guest star Teryl Rothery), tells Thea (Willa Holland) that dating Roy (Colton Haynes), a known criminal, is hurting her mother’s case. Guy Bee directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Beth Schwartz.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 24, 09:25 GMT | Message # 358

Site Admin

Summer Glau is back in the fourth episode of this season of The CW hit show Arrow. Check out an extended promo for this exciting episode and tune in to The CW next Wednesday at 8pm for an all new episode of Arrow.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 24, 23:37 GMT | Message # 359

Site Admin

@insidethetube, staff editor at THR.com, is going to interview Summer Glau tomorrow on her role as Isabel Rochev in Arrow. You will be able to address your questions directly via Twitter to @insidethetube, or you can leave your question in the comments section below and we will forward them.

Date: Friday, 2013 Oct 25, 16:45 GMT | Message # 360

Site Admin

Ratings for episodes 2x03 of Arrow and The Tomorrow People.

On the CW, Arrow fell to a 0.9, down two tenths from last week's 1.1 adults 18-49 rating, with 2.89 M total viewers against 3.06 M last week.

The Tomorrow People dropped one tenth to a 0.7 from last week's 0.8 adults 18-49 rating, with 1.92 M total viewers against 2.15 M last week.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 24 of 59«1222232425265859»
Search: