To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 23 of 59«1221222324255859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 17, 23:16 GMT | Message # 331

Friends

`Arrow` Ratings Up, Hit Highest Demo Number Since February. The CW`s `Arrow` is back up in the ratings this week, with Wednesday night`s episode scoring the best numbers in the coveted 18-49 demographic since February, according to a network press release. The show was also up in both total viewers and key demos from the previous week`s second season premiere, with 3.02 million total viewers, a reported increase of 10 percent. According to The CW`s numbers, it was the most watched episode overall since April 24. Tuesday`s episode, `Identity` was the debut of veteran genre actor Michael Jai White as Bronze Tiger, a character adapted from DC Comics lore.

Date: Friday, 2013 Oct 18, 12:07 GMT | Message # 332

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
`Arrow` Ratings Up, Hit Highest Demo Number Since February.

I have posted a detailed report in the Blog section.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 19, 00:14 GMT | Message # 333

Friends

`Arrow` Broken Dolls ` The Killing Star` Bex Taylor-Klaus Makes Her Sin-Ful Debut. Here`s what The CW had to say in the press release for next Wednesday`s `Broken Dolls`  Officer Lance`s Past Puts Laurel In Danger ---- Lance `Paul Blackthorne` learns a criminal named Barton Mathis guest star `Michael Ecklund` whom he put away years ago, broke out of prison during the quake and is back to torturing and murdering woman. Felicity `Emily Bett Rickards`offers herself as bait so Arrow `Stephen Amell, Diggle `David Ramsey, and Lance can catch this villain, but the plan goes awry, Furious, Mathis kidnaps Laurel `Katie Cassidy, in retaliation and plans to murder her while Lance watches. Meanwhile, Thea `Willa Holland, and Oliver are stunned when District attorney Adam Donner guest star `Dylan Bruce, seeks the death penalty for Moira `Susanna Thompson, Oliver asks Roy `Colton Haynes, to help him find the Canary `Caity Lotz, We`re excited to see `Arrow` season 2 introduce a few more new characters for the season,

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 19, 01:21 GMT | Message # 334

Site Admin

The CW has released the official description for the November 5 episode of Arrow, which has the very exciting title of “League of Assassins.”

We don't know if Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev will appear in this episode; her name doesn't appear in the description but it was also the case for Arrow 2x04 'Crucible', yet she appears in the production stills and teaser video for the episode.

Here’s the write-up with new spoilers:

THE CANARY SINGS — While Oliver (Stephen Amell) tends to the Canary’s (Caity Lotz) wounds, he tries to get her to talk about where she came from but she refuses. However, after Oliver and the Canary are attacked at the Queen mansion by a trained killer from the League of Assassins, she confesses to how she’s connected with the nefarious group. Meanwhile with Moira (Susanna Thompson) facing multiple counts of murder and conspiracy for her part in the destruction of The Glades, the Assistant District Attorney (guest star Dylan Bruce) offers her a choice – plead guilty now and avoid the death penalty or take your chances in court. Thea (Willa Holland) begs her mother to fight for her life but Moira seems resolute about taking the offer. Meanwhile, Oliver is furious with Laurel (Katie Cassidy) for joining the prosecution’s team on his mother’s case. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Jake Coburn & Drew Z. Greenberg (#205).

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 19, 01:57 GMT | Message # 335

Friends

what a title, `League Of Assassins` absolutely awesome, really looking forward to seeing Black Canary/Caity Lotz, I was just about to say any news regarding, Isabel Rochev/Summer Glau, making an appearance, but I have just spotted the top part. thanks Chris.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 19, 02:50 GMT | Message # 336

Friends

I have to agree, the 'League of Assassins' sounds like a very exciting episode. Exactly what I would expect from this story.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 19, 18:39 GMT | Message # 337

Site Admin

The more I read about Arrow season two, the more I think Summer Glau's isabel Rochev may not be one of the two big baddie that the executive producers hinted about.
Here's what Stephen Amell said in a recent interview at Eonline.

Lee: Any idea who the big bad of Arrow's second season is? It's going to be hard to top the Dark Archer!

"There are actually two," Stephen Amell says when asked if there is a big bad of season two, but the actor played coy when pressed for detail. He would say, "A lot happens in the first nine episodes, but episode nine for us is when you can always start to sniff out what the endgame is going to be." Before the grand reveal, fans can expect to see a slew of DC Comics baddies villains, with Amell telling us, "There's no shortages of villains out there. It's pretty gnarly out there right now."

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 19, 19:10 GMT | Message # 338

Site Admin

Stephen Amell talked to the Hufftington Post about what is about to come in Arrow season 2; here's an excerpt inwhich Stephen mentions on Isabel Rochev:

The verbal sparring between Oliver and Isabel Rochev that we saw in the premiere was fantastic; what's coming up between them now that they've been forced into this business partnership?
Well, forced is the operative word. Isabel has been a very interesting character, because I think they would be wrong to assume that she’s a villain at the moment. I know that it’s been written several times that Summer Glau playing new villain on Arrow, and I don’t think that’s totally accurate. She’s an interesting character to do scenes with because this is a version of Oliver that we haven’t really seen. He’s not masquerading as a CEO, he’s literally, legitimately trying to save a failing company. Queen Consolidated means a lot to him. He grew up in that office. So Isabel is trying to help him, but she has no faith in him at the moment. So he has to win her over, and he’s not good at it.

"Arrow" airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET on The CW.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 19, 20:18 GMT | Message # 339

Friends

Yes Chris, posts #337 & 338 are what I said.  I believe that if people can be patient and watch carefully, like what was required in TSCC because the whole series answered all the questions that could be answered up to that point.
I don't think there's any point in expecting her to jump around and wack people because this is a sophisticated intellectual role for her to play and she must be appreciated for it from beginning to end.
That's how I see it and I've not even seen much of her..... yet.
Perhaps the Arrow writers will read this and agree amongst themselves that is what they are portraying...... or not?!

Date: Sunday, 2013 Oct 20, 12:49 GMT | Message # 340

Site Admin

Arrow season 2 kicks off on Monday, October 21st on Sky 1 in the UK with 'City of Heroes'.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Oct 20, 16:58 GMT | Message # 341

Friends

I have seen that advert a few times on various channels with my SKY subscription.  So people should be aware of it coming soon, especially if they are clever enough to press the green button and set the time to record the entire series.  I did.

Date: Monday, 2013 Oct 21, 10:49 GMT | Message # 342

Site Admin

Arrow season 2 kicks off on Monday, October 21st on Sky 1 in the UK and on Tuesday, October 22 in Italian channel Premium Action.

Date: Monday, 2013 Oct 21, 16:21 GMT | Message # 343

Site Admin

Summer Glau was pictured in an Irish newspaper today.

Source! @HostilePoet_17

Date: Monday, 2013 Oct 21, 18:07 GMT | Message # 344

Friends

Can't be bad.  I don't suppose you know which newspaper and whether it is Northern or Southern Ireland?

Date: Monday, 2013 Oct 21, 18:16 GMT | Message # 345

Site Admin

Quote KevinInEngland ()
Can't be bad.  I don't suppose you know which newspaper and whether it is Northern or Southern Ireland?

I did not think someone would ask. I have added the source for the photo in my post.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 23 of 59«1221222324255859»
Search: