MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Comic Con Honolulu 2016 (Hoku Kon)
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By Gareth89

Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

New comments

Ronin on: Short interview with MYM BUZZ

chrisdvanne on: Short interview with MYM BUZZ

chrisdvanne on: New fanmail address

sschil2101 on: New fanmail address

Kevin on: New fanmail address

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

chrisdvanne on: Jeff 1000 set photos by Meredith Carlson

KevinInEngland on: Summer and her rescued dog Stanley by Joan Allen

New videos

00:47:41

00:05:50

00:05:42

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 22 of 59«1220212223245859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Tuesday, 2013 Oct 15, 17:13 GMT | Message # 316

Friends

post # 315 I approve.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Oct 15, 23:43 GMT | Message # 317

Site Admin

Stephen Amell gave an interview to IGN on Oliver Becoming a Greater Hero; here's the part on Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev:

IGN TV: The premiere also introduced Summer Glau as the Isabel Rochev character. And I guess the status quo it set up for these two characters is that they're forced to work together to save Queen Consolidated. Do you see this as an antagonistic relationship, or is there potential for a deeper relationship there?

Amell: There's certainly potential for a deeper relationship. I read on a few outlets that Summer had been cast as Isabel Rochev, "a new villain on Arrow," and I certainly haven't seen anything through eight episodes that would suggest she's a villain. She is a business person. She's a very strong-willed person. And she has a deep interest in Queen Consolidated, as does Oliver. The problem for Oliver is he's trying to be CEO, and he's trying to be the public face of, not just Queen Consolidated, but the Queen family. But... [laughs] being CEO isn't the only job he has. He's trying to save Starling City currently, but he can't tell Isabel that. Isabel is constantly thinking that Oliver is irresonsible and flaky. He doesn't show up to things. And he can't say, "Yeah, well, it's because I'm the vigilante." He has to just sort of swallow her discomfort and disapproval and try to win her over despite that.

IGN TV: I think people are quick to label her a villain just because that's how the character was more or less portrayed in the comics.

Amell: Right.

Read complete interview at IGN

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 16, 00:40 GMT | Message # 318

Friends

very interesting Interview from `Stephen Amell` sound`s as if `Isabel` has been misjudged from the moment her character got introduced into `Arrow season 2` portrayed presumably as a villain, to try and obtain and take over `Queen Consolidated` would be really interesting further down the line, if they were to join forces in fighting crime in `Starling City` maybe as a hidden fourth member of the team, that dealt with the background of the business side of things, maybe Isabel is what Oliver needs with her being a business person, I hope they get to know each other as the season progresses, hopefully not as arch-enemies.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 16, 00:41 GMT | Message # 319

Site Admin

Stephen Amell had a big scoop today: First photos of Black Canary. The CW’s Arrow star uploaded pics of Caity Lotz in-character (sorry guys: leather pants, no fishnets). Fans are expecting Laural Lance (Katie Cassidy) to become Black Canary, of course, and producer Andrew Kreisberg assures that will still happen — eventually: “Everyone knows that Laurel Lance is the Black Canary … But how we get from A to B is the story of our show … Laurel Lance right now is a lawyer with a lot of heart and a lot of humanity and courage. But it takes more than that to put on the mask and go out and fight crime. Our series is the evolution of that.”

First look at black Canary in Arrow

First look at black Canary in Arrow

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 16, 00:58 GMT | Message # 320

Friends

WoW, `The Black Canary` Caity Lotz  she looks really amazing, the mask, blonde hair, the leathers, cant get much better than that cant wait to see her in full flight, wink

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 16, 01:15 GMT | Message # 321

Friends

From The CW`s official press release on `Identity` DC Comic`s ` Bronze Tiger And `China White` Wreak Havoc On The Glades --- Oliver `Stephen Amell` finds out the medicine that is being sent to Glades Memorial is being hijacked by thieves. Without an influx of supplies, the hospital will close. Roy `Colton Haynes` attempts to stop the thieves, but he fails and is arrested by Officer Lance` Paul Blackthorne` Oliver gets into a heated battle with China White guest star `Kelly Hu` and her new partner, Ben Turner, AKA the Bronze Tiger guest star `Michael Jai White` over the supplies. Meanwhile, Laurel `Katie Cassidy` makes plans to catch the Arrow, and Thea `Willa Holland` gives Roy an ultimatum.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 16, 08:42 GMT | Message # 322

Site Admin

The CW has released the promotional images for Arrow 2x04 titled 'Crucible'. Find below the 23 HQ images:
Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev, Caity Lotz as The Black Canary plus many other familiar faces

Arrow 2x04 'Crucible' Promo ImagesArrow 2x04 'Crucible' Promo ImagesArrow 2x04 'Crucible' Promo ImagesArrow 2x04 'Crucible' Promo Images
Arrow 2x04 'Crucible' Promo ImagesArrow 2x04 'Crucible' Promo ImagesArrow 2x04 'Crucible' Promo ImagesArrow 2x04 'Crucible' Promo Images
Arrow 2x04 'Crucible' Promo ImagesArrow 2x04 'Crucible' Promo ImagesArrow 2x04 'Crucible' Promo Images

This episode airs on Wednesday, October 30 at 8pm on The CW.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 16, 09:41 GMT | Message # 323

Friends

Black Canary - Caity Lotz, is gorgeous in her garb.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 16, 10:40 GMT | Message # 324

Site Admin

Quote KevinInEngland ()
Black Canary - Caity Lotz, is gorgeous in her garb.

It's Caity Lotz.

It's revealing that people use a bit more the name Summer Glau than Isabel Rochev in articles but almost noone quotes Caity Lotz and use the brand "Black Canary" instead.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 16, 10:42 GMT | Message # 325

Site Admin

The CW has issued a new sneak peek for Arrow 2.02 Identity.

Oliver goes bow to claw with the Bronze Tiger!

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 16, 10:45 GMT | Message # 326

Friends

#324 That's what I said. I copied it from post #320 because I had not heard her name before.

One thing is for sure, we want Katy lots. (Please.. that is not a spelling or typing error, I did it on purpose).

What is the red z for?

In the last post, I'm wondering whether Oliver will have to try and hide a limp.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 2013 Oct 16, 10:54

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 17, 11:34 GMT | Message # 327

Site Admin

Check out this hilarious motion comic parodying a scene from the season opener of Arrow, 'City of Heroes'. Have fun spotting the Firefly/Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles reference!

I can't wait to see more episodes with Summer Glau, Oliver Queen and Emily Bett Rickards...based on the scene pictured in the production stills for episode 4, for example.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 17, 11:55 GMT | Message # 328

Site Admin

The CW has released a video preview for Arrow 2.03 'Broken Dolls'. At the present time, we don't know if Summer Glau will be in this episode.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 17, 14:56 GMT | Message # 329

Friends

# 327 I never noticed the (are you sure they're bagels? I thought they were doughnuts), flying through the air in my downloaded video. I will watch it again on Monday when it airs in the UK.

[edit add]
# 328 I checked imdb again and SG is still only listed for 1 episode. I'll keep an eye open as each episode is aired and see if imdb can be updated some time in the future when s2 is finished. (It is checked and verified by another person who has done this thing many times).

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Thursday, 2013 Oct 17, 15:33

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 17, 16:31 GMT | Message # 330

Site Admin

Quote KevinInEngland ()
What is the red z for?

You wrote it with an "s" and I took the liberty to edit it for you, not knowing if it was a typo or if you mispelled Caity Lotz 's name.

Quote KevinInEngland ()
I checked imdb again and SG is still only listed for 1 episode.

IMDb is not an official source. Summer Glau appears in episode 2x04 (take a look at the stills and video teaser) and yet her name doesn't appear in the IMDb page for the episode.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 22 of 59«1220212223245859»
Search: