To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 21 of 59«1219202122235859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 12, 09:15 GMT | Message # 301

Friends

msg # 300
Oh I see. The moment a woman pays extra attention to a highly desired and attractive bachelor, it sets off a little more (perhaps jealous) attention from another woman who might, deep down, have desires for Oliver too.

(Either that or Summer Glau is literally fantasizing herself haha)?

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 12, 16:42 GMT | Message # 302

Site Admin

Arrow 2x02 'Identity' SPOILER on Oliver and Felicity.

Arrow 2x01 'City of Heroes' was filled with Olicity scenes
Arrow 2x01 'City of Heroes' was filled with Olicity scenes.

Arrow 2x01 'City of Heroes' was filled with Olicity scenes but will it be the same in episode 2?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 12, 16:53 GMT | Message # 303

Friends

that will be interesting.

knowledge is power.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 12, 17:25 GMT | Message # 304

Site Admin

Quote dylangillian ()
that will be interesting.

As you can see, the dynamic between the characters is evolving; Oliver and Felicity have their issues and Oliver and Isabel might feel a mutual attraction (see teaser video in the News).

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 12, 18:28 GMT | Message # 305

Site Admin

The guys at Fan Voice got the chance to chat with writer/executive producer Marc Guggenheim about what’s coming in Arrow Season 2. We learn for example that Arrow executive producers wanted to bring on Isabel Rochev as soon as in season one.

Read more in the Blog section.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 12, 21:15 GMT | Message # 306

Site Admin

‘Arrow’ Preview: 7 Teasers from ‘Identity’

From my understanding, Summer Glau doesn't play in the episode unfortunately.

Link: tv source mag

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 12, 23:51 GMT | Message # 307

Site Admin

The women of Arrow

The women of arrow

I think overall it will be fantastic season for Arrow especially for the ladies of Arrow.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Oct 13, 00:39 GMT | Message # 308

Friends

post # 301, good point, Oliver`s face to Isabel`s face, Isabel does look as tho she has the hots for Oliver, Oliver`s face was in despair with the remark that Isabel made, but they do seem to want to get to know each other, whether romantic not to sure about that, not sure that would go down well with Felicity in what feelings she has for Oliver, with Oliver he must think he is in a sweetshop, choosing his Pick-N-mix bag of sweets,

Date: Sunday, 2013 Oct 13, 00:43 GMT | Message # 309

Friends

# 307 agreed, and we want to see them.... lots of them.

and Robbo, until he upsets one of them causing a fight between all of them. OMG, just imagine that... especially when they turn on him.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Sunday, 2013 Oct 13, 00:46

Date: Monday, 2013 Oct 14, 04:04 GMT | Message # 310

Friends

post # 309 kevin it will be absolute mayhem, this season with the women of Arrow I can see them being a real feisty bunch, handbags at dawn, just wondering if laurel`s sister will be making an appearance in Arrow season 2, if and when she does another lady to add to the mix, I know she was presumed dead after the accident, not sure whether the writers of Arrow have thought of maybe adding her and that she survived the accident, and was living with a new identity. don`t recall the body ever been found of laurel`s sister.

Date: Monday, 2013 Oct 14, 12:37 GMT | Message # 311

Friends

My recollection of Laurel's sister is that she lost her grip on the boat (ironically named 'Queens Gambit'), so perhaps she was being observed whilst the boat floundered, by whoever was responsible for its demise.

Date: Monday, 2013 Oct 14, 16:39 GMT | Message # 312

Site Admin

You know the saying: "Unless you've seen the dead body, nobody is dead on a tv show"

Earlier this Summer, it was stated that the early version of the Black Canary that we see at the end of episode 2x01 was Laurel's sister; not sure it has been confirmed though.

Date: Monday, 2013 Oct 14, 19:51 GMT | Message # 313

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Earlier this Summer, it was stated that the early version of the Black Canary that we see at the end of episode 2x01 was Laurel's sister; not sure it has been confirmed though.
i've read that too (multiple times) but nothing that really confirmed it though.

knowledge is power.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Oct 15, 15:11 GMT | Message # 314

Site Admin

Good news! The Live + 3 Day DVR viewing for the season premieres of Arrow and The Tomorrow People saw significant ratings gains compared to Live + Same Day ratings.

Read more in the Blog section.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Oct 15, 15:16 GMT | Message # 315

Site Admin

Arrow Casting Scoop!

Arrow exec producers Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg reveal that Seth Gabel is returning to their show in an upcoming episode as the nefarious Count Vertigo.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 21 of 59«1219202122235859»
Search: