Wizard World Comic Con Nashville
September 8-10, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Comicpalooza 2015
By chrisdvanne

Everything on Wonder Woman Reboots
By robbo

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

Game of Thrones
By robbo

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Comic Con Austin
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

robbo on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

chrisdvanne on: The cast of Firefly is coming to Wizard World Chicago, Nashville and Austin

Jim Scalia on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

mark cornwell on: The cast of Firefly is coming to Wizard World Chicago, Nashville and Austin

Martin John on: Artist Jake Thompson wins prize at Mary Valley Art contest with portrait of Summer

chrisdvanne on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

RedsBaron on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

KevinInEngland on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

chrisdvanne on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

New videos

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 19 of 59«1217181920215859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 09, 10:34 GMT | Message # 271

Friends

Talking the obvious. wink

We will see how it goes. First impressions are important, but the character development is what personally intrigues me the most.
She is so damn good at creating interesting, realistic characters however hard it seems.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 09, 11:18 GMT | Message # 272

Site Admin

For those who have no idea what Olicity means: Emily Bett Rickards and Stephen Amell in Arrow 1.03 'Lone Gunmen'

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 09, 12:16 GMT | Message # 273

Friends

Just a quick question. Does the CW upload the entire episodes on the same day or to they wait longer?
I wonder if it will be available in the morning ( CE timezone, so few hours after evening in Northern America) tomorrow.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 09, 13:18 GMT | Message # 274

Site Admin

Ref #273

From The CW FAQ's:

Q: How long before I can see the shows online?
A: Typically shows will appear online the day after they air on TV.

But the series are only available to watch via streaming video in the U.S.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 09, 15:15 GMT | Message # 275

Friends

Thank you.

#only in the USA

I've installed something someone recommended on this forum, maybe even in this thread (?).
A minor thing for the browser so I can watch it as if from the US and hopefully affect ratings of the show and such.

It was tested today on 1st season episodes on the channel's website and unless they've changed settings after some time it should work with the today's episode too.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 09, 16:03 GMT | Message # 276

Site Admin

Ref #275

Tonights episode should available at The CW website for streaming 8 hours after airing, in order to fight illegal downloads.

Watching the show on the CW website won't affect the ratings measured by Nielsen but it's still a good indicator of the popularity of a tv show; and since the streaming contain ads, the CW perceives revenues.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 09, 16:09 GMT | Message # 277

Friends

Post # 272
I wonder if Laurel will find out about Olicity and that's what scornes her in to hating the Hood in a way that she needs someone to take it out on, not realising Oliver is the same person?
(This olicity thing could almost be real life?)
That's a great video compilation, set to good music.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 09, 16:26 GMT | Message # 278

Friends

# 276

That is what I wanted to hear, nice.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 09, 19:34 GMT | Message # 279

Site Admin

Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg gave The Hufftington Post a few scoops on 'City of Heroes', including this tidbit on Summer Glau:

The Season 2 premiere introduces Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau), the Vice President of Acquisitions of Stellmoor International. She'll be a foil for Oliver, but perhaps not in the way people are expecting.

"I think what a lot of fans will be surprised about, just given Summer’s background playing River or playing Cameron, is that she’s not really a nemesis for The Arrow, she’s really a nemesis for Oliver Queen," Kreisberg teased. "She represents the company that’s trying to take over Queen Consolidated in the wake of The Undertaking ... So you’re seeing Summer in a very different way than you’ve ever seen her before, and she’s just amazing."

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 09, 20:19 GMT | Message # 280

Site Admin

Arrow and The Tomorrow People - Promotional Tonight E-Card

Arrow and The Tomorrow People - Promotional Tonight E-Card

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 09, 21:20 GMT | Message # 281

Friends

`Arrow` Season 2 Could Star The Birds Of Prey. Arrow Show Runner is waiting on `Jessica De Gouw`s ` Huntress to use Birds Of Prey in season 2. Speaking to TV Guide about the arrival of Black Canary in `Arrow` season 2, executive producer Marc Guggenheim revealed that they are coming perilously close to realising the classic `Birds Of Prey` comic-book line-up - all that`s missing is Barbara Gordon`s Oracle. `We have an idea for how to do our version of Birds Of Prey,` said Guggenheim. `When you think about it, we have a lot of pieces. It`s a lot like the Suicide Squad. As we continue to populate our world with new characters and some returning people from last year, you start to go, `We`re really close to that. We saw this awesome bit of production art for a new set that we realized plays into Birds Of Prey completely. Our Art Department wasn`t even intending that. `There`s certainly a momentum towards that, but everything has to happen in due time. With respect to Birds Of Prey specifically, there`s an actress that we particularly need to make that piece work and we need to check on her availability. That problem is Jessica De Gouw, who played Huntress in Arrow Season 1 and is now tied up with NBC`s booby new Dracula show as a regular.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 09, 23:26 GMT | Message # 282

Site Admin

Arrow season 1 is on now available on Netflix streaming!

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 10, 03:19 GMT | Message # 283

Friends

Just got done watching the season premiere of Arrow, and I thought it was a good way to start the season. Summer Glau did a great job playing as Isabel Rochev, Oliver Queen's rival in taking over Queen Consolidated. Of course, it is implied that Isabel is more dangerous than the no-nonsense, all-business woman she appears to be. I just can't shake the curiosity of seeing how dangerous she can be. Guess I'll keep watching.

As for anybody else who watched tonight's episode, feel free to share your thoughts on the show and/or Summer's performance.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 10, 03:27 GMT | Message # 284

Friends

Just finished watching it to. Must say, a brilliant way to start a new season. As for Summer's performance, it was brilliant. Summer's character definitely comes across as some one you'd love to hate.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 10, 03:57 GMT | Message # 285

Site Admin

Thanks for your comments guys, feel free to copy/paste them on the comment section of the News and don't forget to take our poll: What did you think of Arrow 2x01 'City of Heroes'

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 19 of 59«1217181920215859»
Search: