MCM Hannover Comic Con
May 20-21, 2017

MCM London Comic Con
May 26-28, 2017

MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Ron Glass, 'Shepherd Book' in Firefly, dies at 71
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By chrisdvanne

The Secret History of The Beast Wizard in TSCC via io9
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By KevinInEngland

Lost Wiki header for The Cape Wiki
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fan-made video reminds us why we love Summer

Александр XF on: GQ Photo shoot update

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: GQ Photo shoot update

ec039 on: GQ Photo shoot update

New videos

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 17 of 59«1215161718195859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 02, 23:35 GMT | Message # 241

Friends

`Arrow` season 2  With Only A Week Left To Go, It`s been a long wait well, almost five months for `Arrow` fans who are eager to find out what happened to `Oliver Queen` Stephen Amell` and his friends after the shocking events at the end of the vigilante justice show`s first season. The series premiere pulled in `Four Million Viewers` for the CW earlier this year and, considering `How Strong The Ratings Remained` the first episode of the second season may well end up attracting an even larger audience.  Arrow returns to the `The CW on Wednesday, October 9th.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 02, 23:55 GMT | Message # 242

Site Admin

New Arrow Sneak Peek Teases Olicity Feels

New Arrow Sneak Peek: It's Laurel vs. Felicity for Oliver's Heart

Even though Laurel (Katie Cassidy) and Oliver (Stephen Amell) are clearly getting hot and heavy in Season 2, it seems like Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) is Oliver's new damsel in distress — and that's awesome. Could there be a chance for the twosome?

"With great power...Comes great abs!". LOL

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 03, 00:22 GMT | Message # 243

Friends

great clip, I love Felicity she is really cool, would be awesome if `Oliver and Felicity` got hooked up they do make a great fun couple, as well as a great team, very reliable she always has his back, when in need and vice-versa, as we can see with Oliver on top, `with great power `great abs` and in Oliver`s case `great woman` what a lucky guy. wink

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 03, 02:16 GMT | Message # 244

Friends

Sky 1  Sets UK Premiere Date For `Arrow` Season 2.  The second season of the CW`s drama series Arrow will receive its UK premiere on Sky 1 on Monday October 21st at 8pm, it has been announced. Based on the DC character Green Arrow and developed for US television by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg, Arrow follows Oliver Queens, a millionaire playboy who, after being stranded on the island of Lian Yu for the past five years, returns to Starling City and assumes the identity of a hooded vigilante to go after the worst criminals and restore the city to its former glory. The drama series is produced by Warner Bros. Television and stars Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Emily Bett Rickards, Susanna Thompson, Paul Blackthorne, In the opening episode of the show`s second season, titled `City Of Heroes` Diggle and Felicity travel to Lian Yu in search of Oliver who left Starling City after The Undertaking. Convinced to return home, Oliver finds that things are in worst shape than he thought --- Isabel Rochev`guest star Summer Glau is preparing a hostile takeover of Queen Consolidated, Thea refuses to visit Moira in jail, Roy `Colton Haynes` is trying to fill the void left by the Arrow`s absence, and Laurel is working with the district Attorney`s  office to take down the vigilante, Meanwhile, flashbacks to the island show Slade, Shado guest star Celina Jade and Oliver in a desperate situation.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 03, 11:40 GMT | Message # 245

Friends

I hope they're not telling us too much?

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 03, 11:48 GMT | Message # 246

Friends

After post #242 has played, we see a list of 9 other videos. Could that be a clue as to what you have been watching Chris? I thought only Summer viewed New Girl (& me).
Whilst on the subjects, I saw guest appearance of Karina Logue in last night's episode of The Mob Doctor, which I hasten to add is very good & should be seen from the beginning. I personally find her very appealing in a few ways.

Come on guys, you know who Karina Logue is.... don't you? Yes of course you do. She was Barbara Chamberlain in TSCC. Now you know who I mean..... don't you?
Aw come on, Vick (the t-888 was married to her and throttled her in the shower after ARTIE was hacked by our favourite cyborg).
Do you need more reminding than that?

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Thursday, 2013 Oct 03, 15:36

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 03, 15:09 GMT | Message # 247

Site Admin

Quote (KevinInEngland)
After post #242 has played, we see a list of 9 other videos. Could that be a clue as to what you have been watching Chris?

Nope!
Nope, watching videos of New Girl or Glee is not my guilty pleasure smile
I have no idea how YT selects the videos displayed at the end but obviously it's not based on my center of interest.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 03, 15:43 GMT | Message # 248

Site Admin

While recent Arrow promos have strong Olicity feels, Arrow's writers are aware that Oliver/Laurel is endgame. So sit back and enjoy the fun

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 03, 21:31 GMT | Message # 249

Friends

`Arrow` Season 2 `Heroes` Vet Jimmy Jean-Louis Joins As DC Android `Amazo` Last week we brought you the exclusive reveal that `Arrow` season 2 had cast `Dawson`s Creek` star Dylan Neal as the villainous mad DC scientist Dr. Anthony Ivo, best known to comic fans as the creator of the `Amazo` android. A superpower-mimicking robot seemed a bit too out there for The CW`s Green Arrow drama, but has `Heroes` alum Jimmy Jean-Louis officially signed on for the part, Via ComicBookResources, Louis has signed on to play a multi-episode role as `The Captain` a mysterious figure who may yet tie into `Arrow`s` own take on the Amazo character. Says The CW of the casting. `The Captain` is a mysterious and deadly associate of Anthony Ivo, and has a connection to a mystery of season 2 called the `Amazo` ---- which will be a familiar name to DC Comics Fans.` Whether or not Louis `Captain` character will end up as an incarnation of the power-stealing Amazo remains to be seen, though it seems to us Ivo`s connections to a World War II breakthrough could suggest some kind of super-soldier emergence, especially given we know that superpowers will make their official `Arrow` debut later in the season with `Grant Gustin`s  Flash.

Date: Friday, 2013 Oct 04, 09:46 GMT | Message # 250

Site Admin

Arrow 2x03 Official Description: “Broken Dolls”

The CW has released an official description for the October 23 episode of Arrow. This one is called “Broken Dolls.”

OFFICER LANCE’S PAST PUTS LAUREL IN DANGER — Lance (Paul Blackthorne) learns a criminal named Barton Mathis (guest star Michael Eklund), whom he put away years ago, broke out of prison during the quake and is back to torturing and murdering women. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) offers herself as bait so Arrow (Stephen Amell), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Lance can catch this villain, but the plan goes awry. Furious, Mathis kidnaps Laurel (Katie Cassidy) in retaliation and plans to murder her while Lance watches. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) and Oliver are stunned when District Attorney Adam Donner (guest star Dylan Bruce) seeks the death penalty for Moira (Susanna Thompson). Oliver asks Roy (Colton Haynes) to help him find the Canary (Caity Lotz). Glen Winter directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Keto Shimizu (#203).

Date: Friday, 2013 Oct 04, 11:58 GMT | Message # 251

Friends

Not much mention of Summer so far. I wonder what is going on? So far she is only mentioned in the first episode. Imdb does not say much else, except that the number of actors/actresses/extras is phenominal = total approx 251 people on the cast payroll listed since the series began, and that is only for last year and the beginning of this year.

Date: Friday, 2013 Oct 04, 12:47 GMT | Message # 252

Site Admin

Quote (KevinInEngland)
Not much mention of Summer so far. I wonder what is going on?

I noticed that too.
I guess the CW's press releases focus on the guest stars for one particular episode (or for a 3-4 episodes arc) while Summer Glau has landed a recurring role and should be there throughout the season.

Date: Friday, 2013 Oct 04, 15:39 GMT | Message # 253

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Not much mention of Summer so far. I wonder what is going on?

i guess they don't want to spoil to much of her story, they focus the most on the guests cause they are just in 1 maybe 2 episodes, summer has a recurring role, and don't want to give away some info cause of that.

knowledge is power.

Date: Friday, 2013 Oct 04, 23:50 GMT | Message # 254

Site Admin

Willa Holland's message, plus a little sneak peek of Season 2 Premiere!

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 05, 10:08 GMT | Message # 255

Site Admin

Spoiler on Felicity’s Obsession with Oliver, reported by Eonline.

Nina: Have you seen the Arrow premiere? What can we expect! I'm hoping for an Oliver and Felicity hookup finally!
Well then the first two episodes should please the Olicity lovers out there as the duo share a few moments, including one in which Felicity comments on how "sweaty" Ollie is. Oh, and she then mentions how much she loves watching him workout on the infamous salmon ladder. Alas, we're hearing Grant Gustin's Barry Allen and Felicity will share quite the spark when he makes his Arrow debut.

Oliver on top of Felicity in Arrow 2x01 'City of Heroes'
Oliver on top of Felicity in Arrow 2x01 'City of Heroes'.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 17 of 59«1215161718195859»
Search: