To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 15 of 59«1213141516175859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Friday, 2013 Sep 27, 02:02 GMT | Message # 211

Friends

Yes robbo, they're telling us rather a lot about what is to come in Arrow. Is that a good thing? Perhaps it is the only way they can get viewers interested?
JFYI, a few days ago, I saw a big poster/banner on the side of a bus which showed Percy Jackson bla bla. I looked for Leven Rambin but they must not think she is worth the effort. Only that equitorial guy and someone else, a few sea monsters and some sea. (There might have been a jagged fork or something, I never looked too hard, except for Leven).

Going back to Arrow, I hope all that was said above does not turn Arrow in to an outrageous event, I would not like that.

Date: Friday, 2013 Sep 27, 03:12 GMT | Message # 212

Friends

Stephen Amell Talks Arrow Season 2, Five Year Plan, Is there still a five-year plan, Yeah but, again, that`s not to say that the end of season five will be the critical moment on the island. It wouldn`t necessarily mean that, if we get to the end of season five and have used up all our time on the island, that the series can`t continue, but we do need to follow that flashback all of the way through. I think that there`s a plan for Black Canary, I don`t know how It`s all going to come together but, It might be time for a Canary Cry or Two. And most importantly Deathstroke, the real Deathstroke with the mask on. That`d be pretty cool.

Date: Friday, 2013 Sep 27, 08:15 GMT | Message # 213

Site Admin

Quote (robbo)
`Arrow` Season 2 Exclusive `Percy Jackson` Star Dylan Neal Joins As DC`s  Dr. Anthony Ivo.

We learned a few days ago that 'Stargate SG-1' star Teryl Rothery has been cast as Jean Loring, an attorney and the ex-wife of Ray "The Atom" Palmer.

And now comes the funny part of this: Dylan Neal and Teryl Rothery are currently starring in Hallmark Channel's original serie (and big success) 'Cedar Cove', based on the best-selling author Debbie Macomber's book series of the same name.

I wonder when Cedar Cove star Andie MacDowell will appear on Arrow wink

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2013 Sep 27, 10:02 GMT | Message # 214

Friends

I would not complain but coincidence of 2 people from the same show in another show seems remote. Never-the-less, you are doing well spotting all these actors Chris.
Meanwhile I'm up to my eyeballs in moving home and feeling rotton.
I have all week after my operation today to recover, so I'll be able to check out all the postings in detail.
It's a good job we have email notifications of postings from this site, you appear to be very busy here.
I hope the Arrow guys get to look at some point, I know they'd be pleased.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 28, 01:39 GMT | Message # 215

Site Admin

Arrow - Episode 2.02 - Identity - Press Release

DC COMICS’ BRONZE TIGER AND CHINA WHITE WREAK HAVOC ON THE GLADES — Oliver (Stephen Amell) finds out the medicine that is being sent to Glades Memorial is being hijacked by thieves. Without an influx of supplies, the hospital will close. Roy (Colton Haynes) attempts to stop the thieves, but he fails and is arrested by Officer Lance (Paul Blackthorne). Oliver gets into a heated battle with China White (guest star Kelly Hu) and her new partner, Ben Turner, AKA the Bronze Tiger (guest star Michael Jai White), over the supplies. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) makes plans to catch the Arrow, and Thea (Willa Holland) gives Roy an ultimatum. Nick Copus directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Beth Schwartz (#202).

Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 28, 01:43 GMT | Message # 216

Site Admin

Arrow - Season 2 - New Short Promo

When Arrow returns for its second season, Oliver may face his toughest rival yet: His ex-girlfriend Laurel (Katie Cassidy).

TVGuide.com has an exclusive first look at the new promo for Season 2, in which Laurel vows to assist the police in catching the Arrow (Stephen Amell). If Tommy's (Colin Donnell) death didn't already put a damper on Oliver and Laurel getting back together, then this certainly will.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 28, 01:53 GMT | Message # 217

Friends

after watching the promo i have a gut feeling, Oliver and Laurel are gonna have a massive fall-out, i wonder a bust-up between the two of them, could possibly put Laurel in the picture for The Black Canary, or maybe not just a thought, who knows. they are certainly gonna drift apart now.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 28, 10:35 GMT | Message # 218

Site Admin

Malcolm Merlyn/Black Archer is back in season 2, reported tv line

We suspected it since last Comic Con but a spokesperson for The CW confirmed its return, without mentioning under what form; will it be as a ghost, in Oliver's nightmare or in the flesh, we don't know.

Dark Archer was a great villain in season 1 and John Barrowman is a great actor. But the emotional pull of that story is gone now that Tommy is dead and I think Oliver and Arrow need to move on.

More, Arrow showrunners already said there will be 2 main villains this season, one being Summer Glau's Isabel Rochev in all likelihood. They also follow a Whedone-esque path - one main villain per season, so I hope Merlyn's return won't interfere with this season's plots.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 28, 11:45 GMT | Message # 219

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
We suspected it since last Comic Con but a spokesperson for The CW confirmed its return, without mentioning under what form; will it be as a ghost, in Oliver's nightmare or in the flesh, we don't know.

maybe as a flashback?

knowledge is power.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 28, 12:01 GMT | Message # 220

Site Admin

Quote (dylangillian)
maybe as a flashback?

Probably. I suspect Arrow writers are doing this for fan service but I'm not convinced it will help season 2 storytelling.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 28, 17:32 GMT | Message # 221

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Probably. I suspect Arrow writers are doing this for fan service but I'm not convinced it will help season 2 storytelling.

yeah me too, they just brought him back for the fans.

knowledge is power.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Sep 29, 00:02 GMT | Message # 222

Friends

personally not sure I wanna see `Malcolm Merlyn`/ Black Archer` come back really whatever form they are looking at, he did a great job `john Barrowman` but I think they need to move on and move forward for season 2, with a fresh start and new storylines with a host of new characters that are coming into the show, season one of Arrow was amazing but I think the Arrow writers need to move forward, and not backwards.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Sep 29, 01:18 GMT | Message # 223

Site Admin

Following the trend of last season’s finale hashtag designation (remember #4Justice?), the Arrow Cast & Crew have picked an official Twitter hashtag for the Season 2 premier episode of Arrow on October 9, 2013!

The tag to use during your show tweets & other tags is: #Cityofheroes

Date: Sunday, 2013 Sep 29, 09:57 GMT | Message # 224

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Arrow - Episode 2.02 - Identity - Press Release

DC COMICS’ BRONZE TIGER AND CHINA WHITE WREAK HAVOC ON THE GLADES — Oliver (Stephen Amell) finds out the medicine that is being sent to Glades Memorial is being hijacked by thieves. Without an influx of supplies, the hospital will close. Roy (Colton Haynes) attempts to stop the thieves, but he fails and is arrested by Officer Lance (Paul Blackthorne). Oliver gets into a heated battle with China White (guest star Kelly Hu) and her new partner, Ben Turner, AKA the Bronze Tiger (guest star Michael Jai White), over the supplies. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) makes plans to catch the Arrow, and Thea (Willa Holland) gives Roy an ultimatum. Nick Copus directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Beth Schwartz (#202).

Sounds good. Very good.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Sep 29, 10:00 GMT | Message # 225

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Arrow - Season 2 - New Short Promo

When Arrow returns for its second season, Oliver may face his toughest rival yet: His ex-girlfriend Laurel (Katie Cassidy).

TVGuide.com has an exclusive first look at the new promo for Season 2, in which Laurel vows to assist the police in catching the Arrow (Stephen Amell). If Tommy's (Colin Donnell) death didn't already put a damper on Oliver and Laurel getting back together, then this certainly will.

OH GREAT!! THAT'S ALL OLIVER NEEDS. GUESS WHO'S GONNA JUMP IN TO TAKE HER PLACE. (You only get one guess on this).

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 15 of 59«1213141516175859»
Search: