To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 14 of 59«1212131415165859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Friday, 2013 Sep 20, 15:08 GMT | Message # 196

Site Admin

See what's coming this fall to The CW!

The CW has released a Fall 2013 Preview Sizzle featuring shows like Arrow, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, The Tomorrow People, Hart of Dixie, Beauty & The Beast.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2013 Sep 20, 15:18 GMT | Message # 197

Friends

I watch Beauty and The Beast too. I wonder if they'll be able to develop their relationship? Laurel does it so well in Arrow.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 21, 00:20 GMT | Message # 198

Site Admin

Just in case you haven't seen it, The Cw has released the promotional photos for Arrow season two premiere.

Check out the photos in the News.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 21, 01:41 GMT | Message # 199

Friends

great preview from the CW shows, they really are stepping up the tempo of their shows come this fall, sounds as tho they really mean business, nice work from the CW keep it up.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Sep 22, 01:28 GMT | Message # 200

Friends

Grant Gustin Talks About His Role As The Flash On Arrow. Glee and 90210`s `Grant Gustin` is due to debut as Barry Allen / The Flash in `Arrow` season two, and E# Online has managed to grab a few words with the young actor as he gears up to begin filming as the Scarlet Speedster, `I`m really excited --- I`m a little fanboy. I`m so excited to be a part of the show` states Gustin, who will make his debut alongside `Stephen Amell`s Oliver Queen in episode eight of `Arrow`s second season. `I got an audition and I was really excited and a little skeptical at first, because I`m a comic book fan. I know the character and know I`m a little young. He`s not going to be The Flash immediately, obviously. We`re going to be Barry Allen first in two episodes and then he`ll come back later as The Flash. I haven`t actually had a chance to read any scripts yet, so we`ll see` I didn`t realize before I started doing all my research that he can actually time travel, he can run so fast, he continues. `I think that`d be a really fun thing to play with on the show is him kind of going to different times and experimenting with that. That`d be fun.`And as for his costume, Gustin expects to see The Flash`s signature red attire. `I would image, when The Flash comes he`ll be in a pretty traditional Flash costume. That`s kind of what I`ve caught wind of` Arrow season two is due to get underway on The CW on October 9th.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Sep 22, 02:56 GMT | Message # 201

Friends

Arrow Season 2`s Black Canary `Avenges Wronged Women` Laurel Lance and Sarah Lance both have a claim to be the `Vengeful` Black Canary. While the true identity of Black Canary has been muddled from the second it was revealed that `Arrow season 2 would see the return of Sarah Lance, Laurel `Katie Cassidy`s` younger sister believed dead in the shipwreck that marooned Oliver `Stephen Amell` things look to be getting even more problematic. Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, showrunner Andrew Kreisberg teased, `She`s a new player in town, A vigilante who avenges wronged women. `She seems to have a fixation on the Arrow and our team is trying to figure out why` As far as avenging wronged women go, being left for dead at sea by a douchebag spoilt brat would suggest an origin story that supports Sarah Lance --played by Death Valley`s `Caity Lotz` -- but let`s not discount the fact that Laurel has her own fascination with Arrow and her own crusading streak, After all, the showrunners do like to prolong the tease.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Sep 22, 13:55 GMT | Message # 202

Friends

That's 2 good postings Robbo. A little information and quite intriguing. Who indeed?

Date: Monday, 2013 Sep 23, 02:03 GMT | Message # 203

Friends

Thanks Kevin, I must admit Its getting to the stage, where this show cant come quick enough, counting down the days for `Arrow` season 2 Is a bit of a slow process, Its getting really exciting with each and every bit of information coming from Arrow, very intriguing indeed.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Sep 25, 09:23 GMT | Message # 204

Site Admin

Funny video posted by Arrow star Stephen Amell on Facebook.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Sep 25, 17:34 GMT | Message # 205

Site Admin

TV Line has posted an article which gives us a few more infos about Summer Glau's character, Isabel Rochev.

“Isabel Rochev and Oliver Queen are going to become partners in running Queen Consolidated,” shared show boss Andrew Kreisberg. That arrangement will present “a different side of Oliver than we’ve seen — him really trying to be a responsible businessman.”

Read more in the News.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Sep 26, 07:35 GMT | Message # 206

Site Admin

Wednesdays Are ‘Amellsdays’ with ‘Arrow’s’ Stephen Amell and ‘The Tomorrow People’s’ Robbie Amell

Wednesdays nights about to become Amellerific with the hunky Amell cousins. In this adorable video, Arrow star Stephen Amell and The Tomorrow People star Robbie Amell tell you why Wednesdays are Amellsdays.

Did you know that Stephen and Robbie Amell are fraternal cousins? If you didn’t, you know now! This duo will make your Wednesday nights a little more interesting when their alter egos Oliver Queen/Arrow and Stephen Jameson take over your television!

Don’t forget to tune into Amellsday this fall on The CW! Arrow returns for its second season Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 8PM/EST. The Tomorrow People’s series premiere airs after Arrow at 9PM/EST.

I will watch both shows, you?

Date: Thursday, 2013 Sep 26, 18:30 GMT | Message # 207

Site Admin

I wrote a blog post about the color symbolism on Arrow, starting with this highly suggestive production still:

Color Symbolism on Arrow

Date: Thursday, 2013 Sep 26, 18:35 GMT | Message # 208

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Wednesdays Are ‘Amellsdays’ with ‘Arrow’s’ Stephen Amell and ‘The Tomorrow People’s’ Robbie Amell

Wednesdays nights about to become Amellerific with the hunky Amell cousins. In this adorable video, Arrow star Stephen Amell and The Tomorrow People star Robbie Amell tell you why Wednesdays are Amellsdays.

Did you know that Stephen and Robbie Amell are fraternal cousins? If you didn’t, you know now! This duo will make your Wednesday nights a little more interesting when their alter egos Oliver Queen/Arrow and Stephen Jameson take over your television!

Don’t forget to tune into Amellsday this fall on The CW! Arrow returns for its second season Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 8PM/EST. The Tomorrow People’s series premiere airs after Arrow at 9PM/EST.

I will watch both shows, you?

The Dude on the right looks like a mix of Warren Christie & Garret Dillahunt.

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

Date: Thursday, 2013 Sep 26, 19:51 GMT | Message # 209

Friends

I'm glad we got that sorted. (Which is which?) I've been offline since Friday last.

Date: Friday, 2013 Sep 27, 01:48 GMT | Message # 210

Friends

`Arrow` Season 2 Exclusive `Percy Jackson` Star Dylan Neal Joins As DC`s  Dr. Anthony Ivo.

`Arrow` Season 2 Exclusive `Percy Jackson` Star Dylan Neal Joins As DC`s  Dr. Anthony Ivo

`Arrow` season 2 continues to expand its DC horizons with each passing day, and the latest just might signal a major breakthrough for the CW series, The DC drama`s latest get for the sophomore season, premiering October 9, is none other than `Percy Jackson` vet and `Dawson`s Creek` fave Dylan Neal, whom we can exclusively reveal to be playing the famed DC villain Dr. Anthony Ivo. Appearing in Oliver `Stephen Amell`s` island flashbacks, `Arrow`s` incarnation of Dr. Anthony Ivo will emerge as a brutal but ruthless scientist who will stop at nothing to unearth a breakthrough that dates back to the latter days of World War II. Neal`s Ivo will appear in a four-episode arc beginning with episode 5, `League of Assassins` with the potential to recur in later installments. Those familiar with DC comics will recognize Anthony Ivo as the creator of the power-mimicking `Amazo` android, as well as a villain in his own right with both a paralyzing fear of, and a desire to conquer death. Neal himself has a long list of TV and film credits, among which were previous CW appearances on `Smallville` as metropolis DA Ray Sacks. wow what a season 2 of Arrow, how many more I have lost count, awesome.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 14 of 59«1212131415165859»
Search: