Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Sarah & Cameron in TSCC - I Was Made For Loving You - video
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 13 of 59«1211121314155859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Tuesday, 2013 Sep 17, 00:26 GMT | Message # 181

Friends

And you, HAHA.

Seriously though. There is a dictionary word for a man that admires another's male's physique without homosexual connotations. Unfortunately due to lack of red blood cells (or old age.... ooooohh), I can't remember what the word is. It is quite long. Perhaps in this case it describes me (jealous is not that word btw).

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Tuesday, 2013 Sep 17, 00:38

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Sep 17, 02:54 GMT | Message # 182

Friends

`Arrow` Season 2  reveals First Look At Michael Jai White`s Bronze Tiger, Plus `Year One ` Special. The `Arrow`-verse was certainly abuzz this past weekend with news that `Glee` star Grant Gustin would soon suit up as The Flash, but the CW superhero series still has a number of season 2 villains standing between here and there.

Case in point, The CW has offered up its first look at `The Dark Knight` star Michael Jai White`s DC villain, Bronze Tiger, while a new `Year One` special will get viewers up to speed on the coming season. Our first look at Bronze Tiger arrives via TVGUIDE, revealing beyond the brief glimpse that White`s character gets his name from a pair of Wolverine-like claws he sports in fighting. Sources say that Bronze Tiger will arrive in Starling City looking to see if the `Arrow` vigilante can pose him a challenge, teaming with China White `Kelly Hu` and the Triads to flush him out.

Michael Jai White as Bronze Tiger in ArrowMichael Jai White as Bronze Tiger in Arrow

Meanwhile, The CW will offer up a chance for `Arrow` fans to relive the first season in an hourlong special Cleverly titled `Arrow Year One` to air on October 2 with an exclusive sneak peek of the second season to follow.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Sep 17, 09:58 GMT | Message # 183

Site Admin

Check out the four badass posters of Stephen Amell, David Ramsey, Manu Bennett, and Colton Haynes shirtless to promote season 2.

The CW knows its audience wink

Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen is shirtless in a new promo poster for The CW’s ‘Arrow’ Season 2
Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen is shirtless in a new promo poster for Arrow Season 2

David Ramsey as John Diggle is shirtless in a new promo poster for The CW’s ‘Arrow’ Season 2
David Ramsey as John Diggle is shirtless in a new promo poster for Arrow Season 2

Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson is shirtless in a new promo poster for The CW’s ‘Arrow’ Season 2
Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson is shirtless in a new promo poster for Arrow Season 2

Colton Haynes as Roy Harper is shirtless in a new promo poster for The CW’s ‘Arrow’ Season 2
Colton Haynes as Roy Harper is shirtless in a new promo poster for Arrow Season 2

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Sep 17, 10:27 GMT | Message # 184

Friends

For the women and guys that like guys on this site this is all very nice, but did you find any topless, or perhaps covering themselves a little, of the women of Arrow?

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Sep 17, 12:14 GMT | Message # 185

Site Admin

Ref Message # 184

The tagline for these badass promo posters is “Coming Back Strong,” so the gun (and abs) show is NOT gratuitous. *cough* *cough*

And yes, there's many photos of Katie Cassidy in sexy poses but posting them in this forum would be gratuitous in this case.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Sep 17, 13:49 GMT | Message # 186

Site Admin

The promotion of Arrow in Germany. Olivers/Green Hoods on every second billboard.

Arrow promotion on billboards in Germany
Arrow promotional photos on billboards in Germany

Thanks to @MissSaraGee for providing the photo.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Sep 17, 19:45 GMT | Message # 187

Site Admin

Arrow Season 2 “Season Pass” Now Available On iTunes.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Sep 17, 23:48 GMT | Message # 188

Friends

Ref Message # 183.  These guys I keep on telling them, if they wanna pose for a photoshoot they should consult me first, lets be honest if it wasn`t for `My Personal Trainer` they would not look so ribbed out as they are now, never mind I will have to have a word with them no no chance I would rather do a runner. biggrin

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Sep 18, 16:01 GMT | Message # 189

Site Admin

On the Arrow season 1 DVD there's an interview with Katie Cassidy (Laurel Lance).

See this exclusive clip from the extras. As for what awaits Laurel in season 2, which picks up five months after the earthquake that leveled the Glades: "Both Laurel and Oliver are dealing with the death of Tommy. Even though Tommy had broken up with her, she really feels like she betrayed Tommy by sleeping with Oliver — and certainly after Tommy died trying to save her," Kreisberg says. "So Laurel's energy this season early on is to try to make amends for that. Unfortunately for Oliver, that means she wants to catch the vigilante in her new job as the District Attorney. So as she and Oliver are trying to deal with their respective grief at having betrayed and lost Tommy, their hunting each other at night. It's a new and fun dynamic for us to put them in."

Arrow returns to The CW for it's second season on Wednesday, October 9th, 2013 at 8pm.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Sep 18, 16:11 GMT | Message # 190

Friends

She slept with him? Oh yeah, Tommy saw them both through the upstairs window. Yep, she might have slept with him but that was later.
If the situation mentioned above continues, it might leave Oliver open to the advances of another hottie. The same for Laurel perhaps? (meaning a guy).
I wonder if Felicity is AC/DC? It's possible. We'll see. I wonder if she secretly fancies Oliver or develops 'the hots' for Isabel?

WELLLLLL, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Sep 19, 21:23 GMT | Message # 191

Site Admin

Fall TV Face-Off: What will you watch on Wednesday nights

As the fall TV season officially gets underway, we want to know what you’re planning to watch. Yes, we understand, making a commitment ain’t easy, especially when there are so many new and returning comedies, dramas and reality shows competing for your attention. Still, your DVR can only take so much. So, please, give the poor thing a break and declare your allegiances now.

CW’s The Originals and Supernatural dominated our Fall TV Tuesday Face-Off, while CBS’ Person of Interest and NBC’s Chicago Fire were nearly tied in the 10 p.m. slot. But which show will rank supreme on Wednesdays? Cast your vote below!

I voted for Arrow at 8pm and The Tomorrow people at 9pm.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Sep 19, 23:01 GMT | Message # 192

Friends

our minds must think a-like, or even maybe the powers of being telepathic, sorry on a serious note, I voted for Arrow at 8pm and oh yes The Tomorrow People at 9pm. mostly looking forward to seeing Arrow back for season 2, But I am very intrigued with the new series of The Tomorrow People I hope its gets the thumbs up after the first episode. as for Arrow well say no more thats gonna be awesome, Summer glau is back with a vengeance as Isabel Rochev cant wait.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Sep 19, 23:23 GMT | Message # 193

Site Admin

First production still featuring Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev in Arrow season 2!

First look at Summer Glau in Arrow
First promotional still of Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev in Arrow.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Sep 19, 23:34 GMT | Message # 194

Friends

Of course I too want to see Arrow when it starts - it will be my #1
but for me the new series of Bates Motel (Universal channel) is far better than I thought it would be. There appears to be 3 storylines and the killings have already begun (not even Norman's doing).
The 1st episode reminded me of the TSCC Pilot, Norman's mother is like Sarah Connor and doesn't want her son getting involved with people but nevertheless a Riley figure enters his life. Fortunately there is a Cameron character except that Cameron is badass. We know that despite Cameron being a killing machine, many fans, myself included wanted to protect her and cared a lot about her. The same applies to Norman,s new girlfriend, who has cystic fibrosis and a breathing tube.
Norman's mother is apparently quite normal, and very very sexy imo. So who does that remind you of? She is in fact the same woman who played the mother that did sign language for her little girl in the film; Orphan, which I thought was a fantastic film and she was good in that too.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Thursday, 2013 Sep 19, 23:49

Date: Friday, 2013 Sep 20, 00:39 GMT | Message # 195

Friends

I have read some good reviews regarding Bates Motel. if it`s anything to go by the film Psycho with Norman Bates, should be really interesting or is it a more up to date modern version, either way I will put it in my Bucket list of shows to look out for. but the main show will be Arrow as my number 1. It will be up their in the premier league at the top this fall.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 13 of 59«1211121314155859»
Search: