To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 12 of 59«1210111213145859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 14, 01:33 GMT | Message # 166

Friends

I'm not happy with this, I have reservations which others might agree or disagree with.
I left a comment here:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-fe....omments

Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 14, 02:15 GMT | Message # 167

Friends

I must admit that is a bit of a surprise, not my first choice if i remember they had to choose from three guys, very strange choice a guy from `Glee` a musical comedy, for his sake lets hope he has a six-pack. not to sure about the choice, never mind we shall soon see when he arrives.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 14, 02:34 GMT | Message # 168

Friends

`Glee Star Grant Gustin To Play The Flash In `Arrow`

Glee actor Grant Gustin will play DC Comics hero The Flash/Barry Allen in Arrow. The star, Sebastian Smythe in the musical comedy, is set to appear in Arrow's episodes No. 8, No. 9 and No. 20 which could result in a potential Flash spinoff series, says Arrow co-creators Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and director David Nutter are interested in the possible Flash-centred show. As well as Glee, 23-year-old Gustin has appeared in 90210 and CSI Miami.

In the CW’s new take, Allen will be a Central City assistant police forensic investigator who comes to Starling City to look into a series of unexplained robberies. A comicbook fan boy, Allen is obsessed with the Arrow unaware that working with Oliver and Felicity to solve the crime has brought him right into the dangerous world of the vigilante.

Arrow returns to The CW in the US on October 9, with season two also airing on Sky 1 in the UK.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 14, 08:22 GMT | Message # 169

Site Admin

Congrats to Grant Gustin for the role!

It looks like The CW is looking to get a broader appeal and hopefully Gustin will bring with him some of the Glee fans on Arrow. I have yet to read the reactions online but I guess Gustin is not the first choice of comic book geek fan base (and frankly, they've been spoiled by the recent announces for season 2). I must say Grant Gustin was not my first choice because I had in mind someone older but I try to keep an open mind.
The same way I would not want Summer Glau to be typecast, I'm convinced that Gustin is a versatile actor who can play a credible Flash.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 14, 10:01 GMT | Message # 170

Friends

In Grant Gustin's defense, it must be remembered that performers in Glee need a good ability to dance as well as sing. There's a lot of choreography in Glee, so it's likely he has the necessary performing skills and will need to run fast, even if the CGIs are sped up.

Date: Monday, 2013 Sep 16, 05:20 GMT | Message # 171

Site Admin

Katie Cassidy has just launched a new fashion blog TomboyKC!

Tomboy KC is for the ladies out there who have mastered the chic casual and still know how to turn it out when the timing is right. They live in t-shirts but lust after dresses. Tomboy KC is for women who wear what they want, when they want to wear it and aren’t defined by dress-codes or what’s “hip.” Tomboy KC isn’t a look, it’s a lifestyle. A lifestyle I am proud to adopt.

Katie Cassidy has just launched a new fashion blog TomboyKC
Katie Cassidy has just launched a new fashion blog TomboyKC!

Date: Monday, 2013 Sep 16, 07:50 GMT | Message # 172

Site Admin

Stephen Amell's Season 2 Preview.

Are you ready for another action-packed season of “Arrow“? Stephen Amell clearly is, and the new video below from the show is just another reminder that there really is quite a bit to look forward to. There is some new footage in here of Summer Glau, a masked woman stepping out to kick some butt, Roy Harper in his famous, slightly-less-menacing hood, and more action coming straight from the island.
Amell teases in the video that while there is going to be a feeling this year that everything is “bigger,” he also promised that the show is going to take on a little bit of a more personal tone courtesy of some of the characters getting to know each other better. Given that he says that mere seconds around a Felicity Smoak scene, we imagine that all of the Olicity shippers out there are going to become even more excited than they have been already.

Date: Monday, 2013 Sep 16, 15:18 GMT | Message # 173

Friends

How come, all of a sudden you are convinced she is Summer, Chris? Is this your guess?
I think it might not be. I don't know who it is.

Date: Monday, 2013 Sep 16, 16:21 GMT | Message # 174

Site Admin

Quote (KevinInEngland)
How come, all of a sudden you are convinced she is Summer, Chris? Is this your guess?
I think it might not be. I don't know who it is.

Firstly, I quoted a comment from a tv website (hence the use of the "quote" code) and secondly this sentence "a masked woman stepping out to kick some butt" doesn't refer to Summer Glau character, but to the Black Canary precursor seen at 0:47 of the video.

Date: Monday, 2013 Sep 16, 16:46 GMT | Message # 175

Friends

Oh! Sorry, so you did. You said 'quote' but did not say it was written by someone else.
So, we are both still guessing. That's good, I like intrigue.

Date: Monday, 2013 Sep 16, 17:42 GMT | Message # 176

Friends

Quote (KevinInEngland)

i guess it's laurel, but it would be very interesting if it was summer.

knowledge is power.

Date: Monday, 2013 Sep 16, 17:54 GMT | Message # 177

Friends

Quote (dylangillian)
i guess it's laurel, but it would be very interesting if it was summer.

Wouldn't that be interesting; "I'm going to beat you up but you must not retaliate because you might damage my makeup. If you damage my makeup, I will go berserk and then woe betide you".

Seriously though, I think perhaps Laurel is too ladylike for that kind of thing
but on the other hand, I think perhaps Isabel (Summer), could be considered 'not a kickass kind of girl', but we know what she can do. haha (drive men wild).

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 2013 Sep 16, 17:58

Date: Monday, 2013 Sep 16, 18:19 GMT | Message # 178

Friends

yeah, lol

knowledge is power.

Message edited by dylangillian - Monday, 2013 Sep 16, 18:20

Date: Monday, 2013 Sep 16, 23:24 GMT | Message # 179

Site Admin

Stephen Amell, who plays Oliver Queen/The Hood on The CW's Arrow, posted on his Facebook page a lovely photo of him and Summer Glau all smiles on set of Arrow and added the following comment:

Despite the weather cooling down and the leaves beginning to turn, it's technically still Summer.

Arrow - Stephen Amell on set with Summer Glau
Arrow - Stephen Amell on set with Summer Glau.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Sep 17, 00:20 GMT | Message # 180

Site Admin

New Arrow Season 2 Promotional Photo featuring Stephen Amell...shirtless, for the ladies wink

New promotional photo of Stephen Amell shirtless for Arrow Season 2.
New promotional photo of Stephen Amell shirtless for Arrow Season 2.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 12 of 59«1210111213145859»
Search: