MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Sarah & Cameron in TSCC - I Was Made For Loving You - video
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Comic Con Russia 2015
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 11 of 59«129101112135859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Friday, 2013 Aug 30, 00:38 GMT | Message # 151

Friends

great trailer for arrow and new serie the tomorrow people, what a night for the CW network, surely must dominate the night with these two shows, ratings wise especially arrow with the amazing ending of the last episode of season 1, and all the build up surrounding all the new characters that will be introduced in season 2, namely a certain summer glau which i am mostly looking forward to seeing as isabel rochev, exciting or what,  amell wednesday with also robbie in what looks a really exciting show that the CW have in the palm of their hand, called the tomorrow people, looks really good, smile

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Sep 04, 11:57 GMT | Message # 152

Site Admin

Awesome new promo trailer for the second season of Arrow!

Music by Hanni El Khatib - "Skinny Little Girl"

Did you catch the red blur right before China White said "You changed!" (at 0:51 of the video)? I think that was the Flash  yahoo

Red blur on Arrow season 2 preview is The Flash
This red blur during Arrow season 2
preview video  is The Flash!

No flash of Summer Glau's Isabel Rochev but there's plenty of time to get another preview centered on her till the season premiere.

It looks like the production quality has seen a bit of an increase. Overall the cinematography looks better and the scope looks larger. Arrow season 2 will be awesome!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Sep 04, 13:16 GMT | Message # 153

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Did you catch the red blur right before China White said "You changed!" (at 0:51 of the video)? I think that was the Flash

you might be right, did you also see the guy behind oliver? you know the guy holding the claws, i think that might be bronze tiger.

First look at Bronze Tiger, played by Michael Jai White, in Arrow season2.
First look at Bronze Tiger, played by
Michael Jai White, in Arrow season2.

knowledge is power.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Sep 04, 16:33 GMT | Message # 154

Site Admin

You're right dylangillian, this is Michael Jai White as Bronze Tiger.

When rewatching the trailer, I also noticed you can catch a glimpse of Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev.
Check out the News for more.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Sep 04, 21:42 GMT | Message # 155

Site Admin

Spartacus alum Cynthia Addai-Robinson cast as DC villain Amanda Waller, revealed tvguide.

In the Arrow-verse, the formidable and enigmatic Amanda Waller works for A.R.G.U.S. — Advanced Research Group United Support — a clandestine agency that has a mysterious agenda and possesses key information about the Arrow. In the comics, Waller runs the Suicide Squad, which will be introduced in Season 2 as Deadshot (Michael Rowe) teams up with Bronze Tiger, who will be played by Michael Jai White.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Sep 04, 23:54 GMT | Message # 156

Friends

Awesome she looks feisty, Cynthia Addai-Robinson what a common name Robinson, Dont know much about `Spartacus` never watched the show, but yeah she looks a great addition for `Arrow` season 2  for the role of DC villain `Amanda Waller` by the way great promo trailer, how exciting is `Arrow` season 2` gonna be or what ` The Flash ` Do not blink he is on his way and the best show out their is nearly upon us, this season is gonna be incredible the tempo is getting increased to the next level, biggrin

Date: Thursday, 2013 Sep 05, 17:00 GMT | Message # 157

Site Admin

Arrow's executive producer Andrew Kreisberg recently talked to tvguide and gave a few infos about Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev (basically a repeat of what we learn a few weeks ago).

On the crimefighting front, Ollie will have his hands full with a DC-rich rogues gallery, while in salvaging the tainted Queen Consolidated, he'll find a nemesis in Isabel Rochev (Firefly's Summer Glau). “Their scenes have a lot of fun banter,” raves Kreisberg, mum on whether they'll partner in, ahem, other ways.

Oliver Queen and Isabel Rochev fight for the conquest of Queen Consolidated
Oliver Queen and Isabel Rochev fight for the control of Queen Consolidated

The second season of The CW hit show Arrow becomes more and more exciting with each casting news. Can't wait for the season premiere on Wednesday, October 9 at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

Date: Monday, 2013 Sep 09, 21:32 GMT | Message # 158

Friends

`The Flash` Casting `Arrow` Season 2  Eyes `Hatfields And MCcoys` Star And More.

Arrow Season 2 The Flash
From left to right: James Mackay , DC Comics The Flash and Matt Barr

Regardless what you feel about `Arrow` breaking its `No Powers` rule to incorporate The Flash into  season 2 for a potential spinoff series down the line, casting announcements for the Iconic DC speedster will arrive any day before filming gets underway on September 30. While we wait for the news, at least two names have emerged to potentially fill the Flash`s yellow boots as Dr Barry Allen, but from where might we know them.

According to the usually reliable scoops at Latino Review, screen testing will soon begin on three actors vying to bring The Flash to life on `Arrow` this season. only two of the three names in contention for the part have been made clear, though supposedly Australian actor James Mackay and `Hatfields And McCoys` star `Matt Barr` remains finalists for the part.

Barr himself has a bit of CW history guesting on the now-canceled `Hellcats` Itself produced by `Smallville` star `Tom Welling`. Judging by the recent addition of ‘Spartacus‘ star Cynthia Addai-Robinson as ‘Arrow”s incarnation of DC character Amanda Waller, we’d expect any ‘Flash’ character to operate outside of DC’s ongoing cinematic universe, soon to expand with ‘Batman vs. Superman‘ and eventually, the big ‘Justice League‘ team up.

UPDATE: ‘Glee‘ star Grant Gustin has been named third in the race to cast ‘The Flash,’ says Latino Review.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Sep 10, 09:31 GMT | Message # 159

Site Admin

Only one month until Summer Glau is back on our TV screens as new character Isabel Rochev.

To get you excited for the second season of The CW's Arrow, check out the titles for the first seven episodes and snippet of information on them in the Blog section.

Arrow Season 2 promotional poster

Arrow Season 2 promotional poster

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Sep 10, 16:38 GMT | Message # 160

Site Admin

Quote (robbo)
supposedly Australian actor James Mackay and `Hatfields And McCoys` star `Matt Barr` remains finalists for the part.

My favorite for the role of The Flash is Matt Barr for the following reason:

Matt Barr is competing for the role of The Flash on Arrow season 2
Matt Barr is competing for the role
of The Flash on Arrow season 2

There's a general rule on TV that people are usually attractive but everyone on the screen acts as if they were the "man on the street". But The CW has elevated this unspoken rule to its top priority.

A simple comparison between the actors from the CBS's and the CW version of "The Beauty and the Beast" should convince you.

The actors from the CBS's and the CW version of 'The Beauty and the Beast'
The actors from the CBS's and the CW version of 'The Beauty and the Beast'

And don't get me started on the new Amanda Waller introduced in the 2011 DC Comics, inwhich Waller went from a full-figured woman to the same interchangeable hourglass figure and 22-inch waist as pretty much every other superheroine...or CW's actress.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Sep 10, 23:01 GMT | Message # 161

Friends

I must admit `Matt Barr` looks well ribbed, and fit as a flea, I can see the comparison between the two shows, mind you the times have changed with clothes, and Image, but their is a massive difference, one looks ancient and the other looks futuristic, but yeah `Matt Barr` looks pretty good for the role of The Flash on `Arrow` season 2.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Sep 11, 08:10 GMT | Message # 162

Site Admin

Summer Glau in New Arrow Season 2 Promo 'The Real Me'

Date: Thursday, 2013 Sep 12, 02:14 GMT | Message # 163

Friends

`Arrow` Season 2  The More Summer Glau, The Merrier. The next few weeks will get a bit hectic with all the TV network premieres, not to mention the cable dramas Shooting Out Their Premieres as well, but `Arrow` season 2 remains an October target we`re keeping our eyes on. the latest trailer for our second year in starling city offers up a bit more of `Summer Glau`s Isabel Rochev, but is she our real big bad for the season, The brief new CW spot for the Green Arrow-adapted series soon to incorporate `The Flash` goes heavy in the interaction between Glau`s character and Oliver Queen `Stephen Amell` also teasing a new identity for the hooded vigilante. Might the label `Green Arrow` finally arise as Oliver takes on `Summer Glau`s `villainous DC character, or will `Arrow` forge its titular hero through yet another villain over the coming season.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Sep 12, 11:19 GMT | Message # 164

Site Admin

Cool animated web banner featuring Oliver Queen/The Hood

Date: Thursday, 2013 Sep 12, 11:20 GMT | Message # 165

Friends

Watch out for this lady in Arrow - perhaps no-one will recognise her?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3018796/
http://pic.twitter.com/M5Bgt2yEZC

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Thursday, 2013 Sep 12, 15:38

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 11 of 59«129101112135859»
Search: