MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By KevinInEngland

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Rhode Island Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Ron Glass, 'Shepherd Book' in Firefly, dies at 71
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By chrisdvanne

The Secret History of The Beast Wizard in TSCC via io9
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By KevinInEngland

Lost Wiki header for The Cape Wiki
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fan-made video reminds us why we love Summer

Александр XF on: GQ Photo shoot update

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: GQ Photo shoot update

ec039 on: GQ Photo shoot update

New videos

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 10 of 59«12891011125859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Wednesday, 2013 Aug 21, 16:51 GMT | Message # 136

Site Admin

It turns out the title for Arrow 2x05 is not "The Demon's Head", as reported previously by tvline but "League of Assassins", a title that is still Malcolm Merlyn/Nanda Parbat/Ra’s al Ghul related.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Aug 21, 21:49 GMT | Message # 137

Site Admin

Stephen Amell teases Arrow season 2 by posting a picture of Green Arrow kissing Black Canary smile

Stephen Amell teases the fans

Date: Thursday, 2013 Aug 22, 00:20 GMT | Message # 138

Friends

nice catch certainly knows where those arrows need to go, i think `stephen amell` wont know which way to turn, or look, with all the beautiful talent that will be on show in season 2 of arrow, i know which bit of talent i will be focused on, by its getting hot in the room, wink

Date: Thursday, 2013 Aug 22, 03:31 GMT | Message # 139

Friends

`arrow` season 2 no ra`s  al ghul yet, but definitely `league of assassins` earlier this week we caught wind of a rumor floating around that `arrow` could potentially introduce iconic batman villain `ra`s al ghul` teasing the character`s appearance with upcoming episode title `the demon`s head`apart from a few initial confirmations, the ra`s al ghul` rumor has since been debunked, with one official caveat. enter the `league of assassins` though some sources confirm that `arrow` season 2s fifth installment would indeed reference ra`s al ghul famously played by `liam neeson` in 2005s batman begins, with the arabic-translated title `the demon`s head` executive producer marc guggenheim has since clarified on twitter that episode 5 will instead bear the title `league of assassins` the title`s reference to the DC organization of the same name `league of shadows` in the christopher nolan-verse more or less confirms that we`ll see the group take a major presence in season 2, though not necessarily headed by the more batman-associated ra`s al ghul `arrows` malcolm merlyn `john barrowman` had previously made reference to the league`s comic stronghold of `nanda parbat` suggesting that we might see the group in the future.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Aug 22, 23:45 GMT | Message # 140

Friends

`Arrow` season 2 taps `Homeland` baddie Navid Negahban for `League of Assassins`!

Earlier in the week we cleared up a bit of `Arrow` season 2 news that suggested an upcoming episode title would pay homage to Batman villain `Ra`s Al Ghul` instead referencing a more general take on DC comic group the `League of Assassins` now, their leader has a familiar face, as `Homeland` big bad `Navid Negahban`has joined the cast in another villainous role.

E# first reported the news of Negahban`s casting in the scimitar-wielding role of Al-Owal, name translated as `the first` a league of assassins` member who comes to Starling City in order to threaten someone close to Oliver. a few reports have differed, but sources say the character has trained with Malcolm Merlyn` John Barrowman` and will look to harm a character named `Lisa`

`Navid Negahban` recurred on `Homeland` over two seasons, acting as a regular in the second before exciting the series altogether. Negahban has also appeared on `24` in the past.

Date: Friday, 2013 Aug 23, 17:17 GMT | Message # 141

Site Admin

Arrow - Episode 2.05 “League Of Assassins" - Snippet

Episode 2.05 of Arrow will see the introduction of Doctor Anthony Ivo.
Seen in flashbacks on the pirate ship where Lisa has been rescued and helps her. He does have an agenda though and he is trying to save the human race.

If we combine that new snippet with the previous one...

Episode 2.05 “League Of Assassins" will feature a character called Awwal, a scimitar-wielding protege of Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn. He is after Lisa.

...we now know that Lisa is a code name for Laurel Lance's sister Sara (and not for Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev as we first thought).

Date: Saturday, 2013 Aug 24, 02:55 GMT | Message # 142

Friends

phew, thank god its not the character Isabel Rochev / summer glau, thats all we need Isabel Rochev getting wiped-out before the show even gets started, preferably in an ideal world i would like to see Isabel Rochev survive season 2 of `arrow` and maybe, just maybe become a series regular, i know its asking for too much with summer glau been casted as a villain, but we can live in hope,

Date: Saturday, 2013 Aug 24, 13:17 GMT | Message # 143

Friends

Quote (robbo)
i would like to see Isabel Rochev survive season 2 of `arrow` and maybe, just maybe become a series regular

lets first hope she survives.

knowledge is power.

Date: Monday, 2013 Aug 26, 17:30 GMT | Message # 144

Site Admin

Join Arrow stars Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, Colton Haynes, David Ramsey and Emily Bett Rickards on the TV Guide Magazine Yacht at Comic-Con 2013!

This video reminds me of the short video from the TV Guide Magazine yacht covering some cast and crew reactions from right after the Comic-Con Firefly 10 Year Reunion Panel: Firefly cast at Comic-Con 2012! Summer Glau! Alan Tudyk! Sean Maher! Tim Minear!

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Aug 27, 21:09 GMT | Message # 145

Site Admin

New promo art for Arrow season 2 is out!

New promo art for Arrow season 2 is out
New promo art for Arrow season 2 is out!

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Aug 28, 01:19 GMT | Message # 146

Friends

there coming, the number one show is on its way, not long now the adrenalin is starting to kick in for sure, amazing new promo art for `arrow season 2. what a season 2 this show is gonna be with all the new characters, that are being introduced the list is endless, i bet the second season will be exactly just like this poster `awesome` there coming,

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Aug 28, 08:43 GMT | Message # 147

Site Admin

Arrow's EP have said that Summer's character Isabel Rochev will be one of the two main big bad in season 2.

That said, with the arrival of big comic book names such as The Black Canary or The Flash and 3 recurrent actors being promoted to regulars on the show, I wonder how much screentime Summer Glau can get.

Still an awesome show, can't wait for October 9th!

Date: Thursday, 2013 Aug 29, 23:12 GMT | Message # 148

Friends

`arrow` season 2  casting amanda waller, dc`s  nick fury.

Arrow season 2 cast DC Comics character Amanda Waller

now that `arrow` season 2 has been confirmed to introduce superpowers in the form of a potential `flash` spinoff, the DC live-action universe will have a number of questions to answer in the coming years if at all `arrow` is to tie into its cinematic relatives, that question grows even more complicated today, as the CW superhero series may soon introduce DC`S own `nick fury` of sorts, `amanda waller` a new report from `spoiler tv` most of which have been accurate thus far` suggests that the sixth episode of the upcoming `arrow` season will bear the title `keep your enemies closer` and introduce the `arrow` incarnation of DC`S mainstay go-between `amanda waller` acting as a recurring role, waller will head up the already-established A.R.G.U.S. and lead up a team that kidnaps diggle `david ramsey` granted, waller has frequently been characterized as a more sinister figure than `nick fury` and often bears some association with the `suicide squad` one would expect that the growing DC cinematic universe would at some point introduce its own `amanda waller` assuming it discards `angela bassett`s version from `green lantern` perhaps firmly establishing `arrow` to be a separate entity from any of the films. how exciting this show is gonna be `october 9th` cant come quick enough.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Aug 29, 23:35 GMT | Message # 149

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Arrow's EP have said that Summer's character Isabel Rochev will be one of the two main big bad in season 2.

That said, with the arrival of big comic book names such as The Black Canary or The Flash and 3 recurrent actors being promoted to regulars on the show, I wonder how much screentime Summer Glau can get.

Still an awesome show, can't wait for October 9th!
good point chris,  screentime will be interesting for summer glau, i hope she doesnt get pushed in to the background, lets just hope they use the screentime that she appears in to the best of her credentials, which will be pure class, yes hands down `arrow ` will be awesome, october 9th cant come quick enough my friend,

Date: Thursday, 2013 Aug 29, 23:45 GMT | Message # 150

Site Admin

New trailer for Arrow and new serie The Tomorrow people, starring Stephen Amell's cousin Robbie Amell.

Arrow isn't the only person training to save the day. Get ready for an Amell Wednesday starting Oct. 9!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 10 of 59«12891011125859»
Search: