Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 4 of 5«12345»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic discussion (Summer Glau voices Wendy in the animated motion comic)
Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic discussion
Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jul 02, 21:33 GMT | Message # 46

Site Admin

Kurtis Wiebe announced that the previously-in-development live action series for the comic book is coming, for real!

Read more in the Blog.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2013 Jul 11, 08:46 GMT | Message # 47

Site Admin

Peter Panzerfaust creator Kurtis Wiebe will attend the Image Comics panel at San Diego Comic Con on Saturday July 20, 2013 1:00pm - 2:00pm

Image Comics and the Genre Fiction Renaissance
In the Golden Age of comics, readers devoured comics of every conceivable genre -- western, romance, war, fantasy, and horror. Some of Image's top creators discuss the rise and fall -- and the new rise -- of genre comics and how they're revitalizing and revolutionizing diversity in the comics canon with titles like Fatale, Five Ghosts, Revival, Peter Panzerfaust, Rat Queens, and Ravine. Moderated by Ron Richards, with Ed Brubaker, Frank Barbiere, Tim Seeley, Mike Norton, Kurtis J. Wiebe, and Ron Marz.

Peter Panzerfaust creator Kurtis Wiebe, artist Tyler Jenkins and voice actor Ron Perlman
From L to R: Peter Panzerfaust creator Kurtis Wiebe, artist Tyler Jenkins and Ron Perlman, who voices Kapitan Haken
in the motion comic

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jul 17, 18:36 GMT | Message # 48

Site Admin

A brief animation Peter Panzerfaust creators Kurtis Wiebe and Tyler Jenkins did a few years ago as a test for a motion comic called Rekill.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jul 23, 22:58 GMT | Message # 49

Site Admin

We drop by Midtown Comics with the always-rad Elijah Wood to chat the 3rd season Wilfred, digital comics Peter Panzerfaust and epic jams.

Date: Monday, 2013 Aug 05, 11:41 GMT | Message # 50

Site Admin

The production team behind the Peter Panzerfaust motion comic (and BBC Worldwide live action series in development) are following a similar path with Chew, an Image Comics series, created by writer John Layman and artist Rob Guillory.

Jeff Krelitz and his company Quality Transmedia are producing an animated adaptation of the comic for digital and home video, while developing a live-action series for television.

Image Comic's 'Chew' will get an animated adaptation, followed by a live-action series for television.
Image Comic's 'Chew' will get an animated adaptation,
followed by a live-action series for television.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Aug 28, 08:34 GMT | Message # 51

Site Admin

While waiting for the Peter Panterpanzerfaust motion comic, here's a video review of the comics.

May I mention that the "big name voice actors" mentioned in the video are voicing the motion comic only. As of yet, we have no idea which actors will provide the voice for the upcoming BBC animated serie.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 16, 20:50 GMT | Message # 52

Site Admin

Peter Panzerfaust was supposed to be out around May 2013… There seems to have been no word on it in the five months since.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jan 05, 19:58 GMT | Message # 53

Site Admin

When asked if he had any news about the motion comic, Peter Panzerfaust writer Kurtis J. Wiebe said there's no news since the trailer was  shown at Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) on Saturday April 27, 2013, during the Peter Panzerfaust panel, with an official release expected on May 2013.

Date: Friday, 2014 Feb 14, 00:06 GMT | Message # 54

Site Admin

Kurtis J. Wiebe Talks About Rat Queens, Video Games, and Peter Panzerfaust. Also hear about the TV adaption of Peter Panzerfaust.

IGN: Finally, do you have any updates to share about your other ongoing comic, Peter Panzerfaust, being made into a TV show?

Wiebe: Yeah, it's still happening. Of course, anything like that takes a long time for any announcements or developments, but it is slowly coming together behind the scenes. We were kept in the loop, but a lot of it happens, like I said, behind the scenes -- like, we don't even know where things are at a lot of the time -- but it is happening. We're just waiting for things to be signed and things to start moving forward, but I expect we'll have an announcement probably pretty soon.

Read complete article at IGN

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jun 15, 08:16 GMT | Message # 55

Site Admin

Variety reports that Image Comic's series Peter Panzerfaust and Rat Queens, both created by writer Kurtis J. Wiebe will be headed to TV.

"Rat Queens" will be produced by Weta Workshop’s Pukeko Pictures and Heavy Metal, who plan on turning the comedic fantasy into a half-hour animated series.

"Peter Panzerfaust" on the other hand will be produced by BBC Worldwide and Heavy Metal with "Life on Mars" creators Matthew Graham and Ashley Pharoah writing the pilot script.

The article doesn't say if Peter Panzerfaust will be an animated series or a live action TV show as initially planned.

No word on the motion comic that includes Summer Glau's voice.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Aug 13, 21:30 GMT | Message # 56

Site Admin

New interview with Kurtis J. Wiebe (writer) and Tyler Jenkins (comic artist) about Peter Panzerfaust at flickeringmyth.com

Trevor Hogg chats with Kurtis Wiebe and Tyler Jenkins about transforming a literary icon into a swashbuckling World War II hero…

Peter Panzerfaust will be heading to the small screen. The live-action TV show is in production as we speak. Script is written. Actors attached.

Read full article:
Hooked: Kurtis Wiebe and Tyler Jenkins talk about Peter Panzerfaust

I have the feeling the motion comic starring Summer Glau, Ron Perlman and Elijah Wood is no longer needed now that the live-action series is in production.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Aug 13, 22:38 GMT | Message # 57

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
I have the feeling the motion comic starring Summer Glau, Ron Perlman and Elijah Wood is no longer needed now that the live-action series is in production.

Does this mean that Summer was invited to the show as an actress?

Date: Thursday, 2014 Aug 14, 08:05 GMT | Message # 58

Site Admin

Quote Frank ()
Does this mean that Summer was invited to the show as an actress?

I don't get what you mean.

Here's a summary.

1) Peter Panzerfaust is originally a comic book.

2) A motion comic voice starring Summer Glau was in development. We have seen the trailer so far but not the final product.

3) A live action series is now in production at BBC Worldwide, based on the comic book. It seems the casting is ongoing. Obviously, the voice actors won't be cast in the TV series.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Aug 17, 01:34 GMT | Message # 59

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
I don't get what you mean.

I'm sorry, but I still have problems with writing in English. sad

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Obviously, the voice actors won't be cast in the TV series.

This is exactly what I was interested in. Thanks.

Date: Monday, 2014 Dec 15, 22:34 GMT | Message # 60

Site Admin

Recording my role as British professor John Parsons in the animated adaptation of Image Comics' Peter Panzerfaust (w/ Elijah Wood, Summer Glau and Ron Perlman). Session at Oracle Post - Post Production Services in Burbank A great, great memory

Source: Jason Frazier

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic discussion (Summer Glau voices Wendy in the animated motion comic)
Page 4 of 5«12345»
Search: