[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 3 of 5«12345»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic discussion (Summer Glau voices Wendy in the animated motion comic)
Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic discussion
chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 02 May 2013, 14:46 | Message # 31
Group: Administrators
Summer Glau has all the qualities required to voice/play one of 'The Rat Queens', the latest comic book serie by Kurtis Wiebe.

On set

'The Rat Queens', the latest comic book serie by Kurtis Wiebe

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 07 May 2013, 08:27 | Message # 32
Meet the creative team behind Peter Panzerfaust at comic book store TATE'S Comics, located at Lauderhill, Florida.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 07 May 2013, 17:09 | Message # 33
Kurtis Wiebe, writer of the the critically acclaimed reimagining of the Peter Pan story set in the backdrop of World War II France, will be at Arcane Comics on Friday, May 31, 2013 from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm to sign copies of his comic series Peter Panzerfaust.

Peter Panzerfaust cast
Photo montage made using Kurtis Wieber BTS photos

Read more at: Peter Panzerfaust Signing

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 15 May 2013, 08:18 | Message # 34
Eric Stephenson, publisher at Image Comics, talks about the rise of Image Comics and mentions 'The Walking Dead', 'Peter Panzerfaust' success and Kurtis Wiebe's career with Image.

Peter Panzerfaust volume 2 cover

I feel as if I know what you’ll say here, but what do you think has most contributed to the success of Image recently? My guess: making good comics and the market responding to it, but I’m curious what you think the other contributing factors may be.

Stephenson: You know, I think I’d be pretty disingenuous if I tried to deny the impact The Walking Dead has had on Image over the last few years. Being associated with a successful television show has absolutely been a positive thing for us, and it has helped make the comic book series the perfect gateway to other Image titles. In addition to that, I think the success of both the comic book and the television show pointed a great big neon arrow at creator-owned comics, a gigantic sign that said, “IT CAN BE DONE!” and made writers and artists everywhere a little more aware of what creator-owned comics are capable of.

Read full article at Multiversity Comics

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 15 May 2013, 11:13 | Message # 35
Peter Panzerfaust Volume 2: Hooked is out!

As announced at the Peter Panzerfaust panel at C2E2 on April 27, 2013, an official trailer for the motion comic should have been released on May 14, 2013, while the Peter Panzerfaust motion comic should be released the following day, on May 15, 2013. There's no news on the trailer or the motion comic for now but we will keep you updated as we have more informations to share.

Read more in the Blog.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 15 May 2013, 21:00 | Message # 36
Here's an exclusive trailer for the Peter Panzerfaust motion comic featuring the voice talent of Elijah Wood as Peter, Ron Perlman as Kapitan Haken and Summer Glau as Wendy, adapted from the comic book series by Kurtis Wiebe (story) and Tyler Jenkins (art and cover).

The full motion comic should follow soon.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 15 May 2013, 22:18 | Message # 37
Summer Glau voices Wendy in Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 16 May 2013, 23:35 | Message # 38
Peter Panzerfaust writer Kurtis Wiebe unveiled the cover for issue #13, featuring Peter and Wendy.

Peter Panzerfaust #13 Cover

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 17 May 2013, 12:42 | Message # 39
To say that the comic book serie, while critically acclaimed, sold less than 5000 copies per issues 5 months ago, to the point the survival of the serie was at stake.

Following the hype surrounding the motion comic and possible live-action series, the series sales have been climbing since January and in Kurtis Wiebe own words "the future of the book is extremely healthy. Expect more than 25 issues."

No wonder when you have such talent as Elijah Wood, Summer Glau and Ron Perlman attached to the project biggrin

Peter Panzerfaust cast
Photo montage made using Kurtis Wieber BTS photos

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 08:33 | Message # 40
With the motion comic and the stellar voice cast attached to it and with the appearance of Captain Hook, Peter Panzerfaust has picked up a lot of steam recently.

With Issue #11 comes an incentive cover from Rob Gullory, picture courtesy of publisher Image Comics:

ROB GUILLORY'S INCENTIVE COVER FOR PETER PANZERFAUST #11

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 21 May 2013, 07:40 | Message # 41
PETER PANZERFAUST's writer Kurtis. J. Wiebe is a Featured Guest at IMAGE EXPO 2013, to be held on July 2nd in San Francisco.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 19:07 | Message # 42
Listen to Peter Panzerfaust writer Kurtis Wiebe talking to Fred-Cast! about feelings and buses and the joys of being TOO busy.

Link to the podcast on iTunes

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 31 May 2013, 00:20 | Message # 43
Kurtis J. Wiebe talks about the "Cry of the Wolf" arc in PETER PANZERFAUST at Comicosity!

Cry of the Wolf arc in PETER PANZERFAUST

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 03 Jun 2013, 08:26 | Message # 44
Peter Panzerfaust creators Kurtis J. Wiebe (Writer), Tyler Jenkins (artist) and Executive Producer of the Motion Comic come together at C2E2 2013 to talk about the Comic Book and it's future.
Here's the video of the panel at C2E2, hosted by K.C. Murdoch for DTRShow. The part on the Peter Panzerfaust motion comic starts at 17:55
Btw, I plead guilty for all the crazy questions regarding the motion comic and Summer Glau's involvement in it, that K.C. Murdoch asked to the guests wink

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 29 Jun 2013, 15:47 | Message # 45
As you know, Elijah Wood voices Peter Panzerfaust in the motion comic of the same name. But did you know that Elijah and our favorite T-1001 Shirley Manson played together in a music video?

"The Children are Bored on Sundays" EPK directed by Autumn de Wilde for Oliver Peoples 2010 Winter campaign. Music is "Just You and Me" by Zee Avi.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic discussion (Summer Glau voices Wendy in the animated motion comic)
Page 3 of 5«12345»
Search: