Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 5«12345»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic discussion (Summer Glau voices Wendy in the animated motion comic)
Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic discussion
Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 23, 23:03 GMT | Message # 16

Site Admin

The MEGATechNews team had a great time covering the 2013 Vancouver Fan Expo this past weekend, where they got to interview Peter Panzerfaust writer Kurtis Wiebe. Wiebe at 12:25 of the video:

Interviewer: What will you do next if the comics/tv shows becomes very popular?
Kurtis Wiebe: I'll probably just keep doing comics

This guy is the biggest liar I've ever seen or the most humble tongue

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2013 Apr 26, 00:42 GMT | Message # 17

Site Admin

Producer Jeff Krelitz have optioned the screen rights to Hoax Hunters, a comic from Image Comics, has reported THR

The comics focuses on a group of paranormal investigators who debunk mysteries for a TV show called Hoax Hunters. But in reality, the hunters are working hard to cover up and keep the world’s dark forces secret.

Krelitz is the guy behind Peter Panzerfaust's (also published by Image Comics) adaptation into a motion comic with the voice talent of Elijah Wood and Summer Glau lined up and live action series (still in developpement).

Date: Friday, 2013 Apr 26, 01:12 GMT | Message # 18

Friends

great image of the hoax hunters comic, without the helmet it would look like a similar image, to alfred hitchcocks impressive film called the birds, `1963`saying that the empty helmet, the birds might of had a midnight feast, certainly looks very dark, smile

Date: Friday, 2013 Apr 26, 08:05 GMT | Message # 19

Site Admin

Quote (robbo)
great image of the hoax hunters comic, without the helmet it would look like a similar image, to alfred hitchcocks impressive film called the birds, `1963`saying that the empty helmet, the birds might of had a midnight feast, certainly looks very dark,

Yeah, I thought about this movie too when I first saw the comics cover (I think I've seen all the Hitchcock's movie, including those from the silent area).
Ah, the power of a movie!!

alfred hitchcock the birds 

Coincidentally, two of Hitchcok's heroines attented a film festival in Los Angeles yesterday; I've uploded a few photos at: TCM Classic Film Festival Opening Night at the Chinese Theater, Hollywood on April 25, 2013.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Apr 27, 02:19 GMT | Message # 20

Site Admin

The guy who's going to moderate the Peter Panzerfaust panel at C2E2 on Saturday 27 posted a photo of him and Ron Perlman (who plays the voice of Kapitan Haken on the upcoming Peter Panzerfaust motion comic)

Ron Perlman at  Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2

I bet Ron Perlman will make a surprise appearance at the Peter Panzerfaust panel at C2E2 on Saturday, April 27.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Apr 27, 13:47 GMT | Message # 21

Site Admin

An official trailer for the motion comic will be released on May 14, 2013, while the Peter Panzerfaust motion comic itself will be released the following day, on May 15, 2013.
Be sure to mark your calendars!

Peter Panzerfaust motion comic

Read the latest informations on the motion, comic, the release date of the trailer and more in the News.

Date: Monday, 2013 Apr 29, 09:41 GMT | Message # 22

Site Admin

It seems Summer's voice work in the Peter Panzerfaust motion comic was amazing, as stated by the producer.

Check out his words at: Transcript of the Peter Panzerfaust panel

Date: Monday, 2013 Apr 29, 09:43 GMT | Message # 23

Site Admin

A few pictures of Ron Perlman during his signing session and panel at C2E2; apparently, he didn't show up at the Peter Panzerfaust panel as I expected.

Date: Monday, 2013 Apr 29, 14:13 GMT | Message # 24

Site Admin

You can read the Peter Panzerfaust comic books online (and many more) at digital comics distribution platform comiXology.

Their reading technology is used in the company's own branded applications, and also by most major comic book publishers in the United States, including Marvel and DC Comics for their privately branded digital services.

Date: Monday, 2013 Apr 29, 21:06 GMT | Message # 25

Site Admin

Writer Kurtis Wiebe wrote a few words on his experience at C2E2, including a few words of thanks to Summer Glau fans.

Writer Kurtis Wiebe - Peter Panzerfaust

But, at the end of the day, it was the lightbulb moment about Peter Panzerfaust that will make it a very special one. And really, that’s all because of the people who have given me their time, money and trust and supported this series either from the beginning, as new readers, as speculators, as Summer Glau fans, as anyone who’s been involved in any capacity of spreading the word about Peter Panzerfaust

Read more at: C2E2: Realization and a Thank You, by Kurtis Wiebe

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 30, 08:21 GMT | Message # 26

Site Admin

A journalist from a local radio chatted with Kurtis Wiebe about Peter Panzerfaust's success. Listen to this interesting interview below:

Craig speaks again with Kurtis Wiebe-- writer of the popular new comic book Peter Panzerfaust. Now the book is being brought to life--- with some very famous voices behind it. Wiebe explains to Craig just who's on board. Want a hint? Three of them are better known as Frodo, Hellboy and a Terminator

Interview with Kurtis Wiebe about Peter Panzerfaust

Listen to the audio interview at CBC

On which platform the motion comic will be available for everyone to watch is still in talks but we'll make sure to inform you as soon as possible.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 30, 20:50 GMT | Message # 27

Site Admin

Peter Panzerfaust writer Kurtis Wiebe, artist Tyler Jenkins and Kapitan Haken voice Ron Perlman at C2E2

So it looks like Ron Perlman could not make it to the Peter Panzerfaust panel (probably because of schedule conflict). But Peter Panzerfaust writer and artist took the time to pay him visit.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 May 01, 00:18 GMT | Message # 28

Site Admin

It's always nice to be able to put a face together with a name! While waiting for the video of the Peter Panzerfaust panel, here's a photo:
From left to right: K.C. Murdock (moderator), Peter Panzerfaust motion comic Executive Producer Jeff Krelitz, Writer Kurtis Wiebe and Artist Tyler Jenkins.

Peter Panzerfaust panel at c2e2
Pic by WTF Events KB

Date: Wednesday, 2013 May 01, 10:23 GMT | Message # 29

Site Admin

eBay seller is using Summer Glau and Elijah Wood's name/fame to advertise Peter Panzerfaust comic book print. LOL Well done!

Date: Wednesday, 2013 May 01, 16:46 GMT | Message # 30

Site Admin

Watch photos of the Peter Panzerfaust creators and Ron Perlman at C2E2 in the Blog.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic discussion (Summer Glau voices Wendy in the animated motion comic)
Page 2 of 5«12345»
Search: