Juke Joint!
By Admirator

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at MCM Belfast Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By robbo

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

Game of Thrones
By robbo

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

New comments

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

John Crooks on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

robbo on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

chrisdvanne on: Serenity Comic - All Aboard the feels train

chrisdvanne on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

RedsBaron on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

New videos

00:01:17

00:14:30

00:03:40

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 512345»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic discussion (Summer Glau voices Wendy in the animated motion comic)
Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic discussion
Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 16, 16:32 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

It has been announced that Summer Glau and Elijah Wood will be voice staring in an animated motion comics of  "Peter Panzerfaust."

Peter Panzerfaust is a high energy action story blending the unlikely combination of the wartime camaraderie with themes from the beloved classic children's story Peter Pan. The series is set in the city of Calais, the first city in France to fall to the Germans in the spring of 1940. A mysterious American boy named Peter rallies a handful of plucky French orphans, and they must work together to survive Europe's darkest hour!

Summers character is Wendy. A trailer is set to be shown this weekend at C2E2 on Saturday April 27

Here are a picture of Wendy:
Attachments: 6417931.jpg(79Kb)

You can't stop the signal!

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 16, 18:12 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

Elijah Wood (Lord of the Rings) and Summer Glau voice the indomitable characters of Peter and Wendy, while Ron Perlman (Sons of Anarchy) brings to life Peter's arch-nemesis, the Nazi officer Kapitan Haken, the series' incarnation of Captain Hook.  Dante Basco, who played Rufio in the 1991 movie Hook, will return to the Neverland universe as the voice of Alain.

Elijah Wood is best known for portraying Frodo Baggins in Peter Jackson's blockbuster Lord of the Rings film trilogy, while Ron Perlman has appeared in countless feature films and television productions, including Alien and Sons of Anarchy.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 16, 18:28 GMT | Message # 3

Friends

During the 1980s, Ron Perlman played the main character of the tv series "The Beauty and The Beast", with a young actress named Linda Hamilton....

The cast of "Peter Panzerfaust" is really great, that's good that Summer is a part of it ! So good news.

So much grace is beautiful and peaceful for the mind and the eyes.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 16, 18:35 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

Quote (Thierry)
During the 1980s, Ron Perlman played the main character of the tv series "The Beauty and The Beast", with a young actress named Linda Hamilton....

The cast of "Peter Panzerfaust" is really great, that's good that Summer is a part of it ! So good news.

Good catch! And thanks for mentioning the 'Terminator' connection  wink

TV land is definitively a small world and pretty much all actors have close professional connections with each other.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 16, 18:39 GMT | Message # 5

Friends

thx for the photo Chris ! it reminds me good memories (and that I am getting older....) ! the tv series was really a good one !

So much grace is beautiful and peaceful for the mind and the eyes.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 16, 20:33 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

The Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) will host a panel and Q&A on the comics with Peter Panzerfaust comic creators Kurtis Weibe (Writer), Tyler Jenkins (Artist) and Panzerfaust’s motion comic & TV series Executive Producer, Jeff Krelitz on Saturday April 27. The panel will also feature a world premiere trailer of Peter Panzerfaust’s motion comic.

Since Ron Perlman is scheduled to attend the same convention for a signing and photo session, I wonder if he will make a guest appearance at the panel. And why not Summer?

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 16, 21:23 GMT | Message # 7

Site Admin

For those who are not familiar with the concept of "motion comic", here's what Wikipedia says:

A motion comic is a form of comics combining elements of print comic books and animation. Individual panels are expanded into a full shot while sound effects, voice acting, and animation are added to the original artwork. Text boxes and sound effect bubbles are typically removed to feature more of the original artwork being animated. Motion comics are often released as short serials covering a story arc of a long running series or animating a single release of a graphic novel. Single release issues of a story arc are converted into ten to twenty minute long episodes depending on content.

And here's an example taken from the Marvel's universe and written by a certain Joss Whedon:

Marvel Motion Comics : ASTONISHING X-MEN MOTION COMIC: GIFTED - Episode 1

Cyclops and Emma Frost re-form the X-Men with the express purpose of astonishing the world. But when breaking news regarding the mutant gene unexpectedly hits the airwaves, will it derail their new plans before they even get started? As demand for the mutant cure reaches near-riot levels, the X-Men go head-to-head with the enigmatic Ord, with an unexpected ally and some unexpected adversaries tipping the scales!

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 16, 21:43 GMT | Message # 8

Site Admin

The motion comic isn’t all PETER PANZERFAUST fans have to look forward to.  The companies behind the motion comic have announced that a live-action series based on the comic is also in development.
No indication that the voice actors will reprise their roles in the live action series, though.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 16, 23:37 GMT | Message # 9

Friends

Nice! Thanks for the info chris, I remember watching Beauty and the Beast, growing up and that brings back the memories when TV was good.

The world is cruel...so I laugh at the irony.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Apr 18, 01:05 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

Peter Panzerfaust's writer Kurtis Wiebe has released behind-the-scene photos from the recording session of the upcoming animated comic, featuring voice actors Summer Glau, Elijah Wood and Ron Perlman holding a signed cover print (Issue #1 for Summer and Elijah)

Behind-the-Scenes

Behind-the-Scenes

Behind-the-Scenes

Date: Thursday, 2013 Apr 18, 09:16 GMT | Message # 11

Site Admin

Get Peter Panzerfaust first issue (and more) for one dollar!

Read more in the Blog post: Peter Panzerfaust first issue for one dollar

Date: Friday, 2013 Apr 19, 02:38 GMT | Message # 12

Friends

I dunno about the rest, but I am happy to see summer involved in something with ron pearlman. Only thing id prefer differently would be ron pearlman voicing the main hero, but whateves, he'll be great & funny as hell as a evil nazi anyways.

Date: Friday, 2013 Apr 19, 13:30 GMT | Message # 13

Site Admin

Quote (Metal)
Only thing id prefer differently would be ron pearlman voicing the main hero
The hero in Peter Panzer Panzerfaust is supposed to be a teenager, we're not talking about the 1991 version of Peter Pan starring an adult Peter (played by Robin Williams)  smile

On a side note, I have created the Wiki page for Peter Panzerfaust motion comic.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Apr 20, 02:13 GMT | Message # 14

Site Admin

Do'nt forget that  the world premiere of a trailer for the Peter Panzerfaust motion comic will be shown at a panel at next Chicago entertainment convention C2E2 on Saturday April 27, 2013.

Here's the official C2E2 2013 poster:

Famed DC artist Tony Daniel has drawn the powerful new image of Superman leaping up in front of the Hancock Building where the newly invigorated Man of Steel dominates the Chicago Skyline. This is the first time that Mr. Daniel has ever rendered a picture of Superman. Tony Daniel will also be a Spotlight Guest at C2E2 in 2013.
official C2E2 2013 poster

Date: Saturday, 2013 Apr 20, 13:52 GMT | Message # 15

Site Admin

Peter Panzerfaust Writer, Kurtis J. Weibe, and Artist, Tyler Jenkins, as well as Executive Producer, Jeff Krelitz, are coming to Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) to talk about their creation of the Comic Book and adapting this concept to Motion Comic and TV format.

But the cool part is that you can send your questions to the panel's moderator and they will pick a few questions to ask during the panel. If like us you're excited to see Summer Glau and this awesome cast of voices in the Peter Panzerfaust motion comic, don't miss this opportunity to submit your questions.

Peter Panzefaust cover print

Read more in the Blog: Peter Panzerfaust C2E2 panel - Submit your questions

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic discussion (Summer Glau voices Wendy in the animated motion comic)
Page 1 of 512345»
Search: