Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 3 of 5«12345»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Hawaii Five-0
Summer Glau on Hawaii Five-0
Date: Wednesday, 2013 Feb 06, 03:59 GMT | Message # 31

Friends

my money is on summer glau surely. certainly looks like her figure in that pool, but then again i could be wrong, looks a bit like her posture in a way. smile

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Feb 06, 20:44 GMT | Message # 32

Site Admin

Hawaii Five-0 stunt coordinator Jeff Cadiente mentions Summer Glau's double in 3.16 'Kekoa' when asked him if Summer did her stunt herself.

And here's a photo of Summer with Jeff and his stunt team:

On Set

EDIT: As i explain in message #11, the woman on the right is probably Summer's stunt double.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2013 Feb 07, 00:17 GMT | Message # 33

Site Admin

Hawaii Five-0 showrunner Peter Lenkov released via Twitter a series of photos from next Monday episode 3.16 Kekoa, including some with Summer Glau. It looks like Summer Glau's character Maggie Hoapili will finally kick the other fighter's ass.

I updated the News with all promo stills published today, including Lenkov's original comments.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Feb 07, 17:15 GMT | Message # 34

Site Admin

I wrote a Blogpost dedicated to the fight scene and stunt double:

As soon as we learned that Summer Glau would play a woman involved with an underground fight ring on Hawaii Five-0 3.16 'Kekoa' (meaning "Warrior" in Hawaiian), fans were expecting Summer's character Maggie Hoapili to take part in the fightings. Let me sum up what we know about Summer Glau's fight scenes and stunt work on Hawaii Five-0 so far.

Link: Hawaii Five-0 - Fight scene and stunt double

Date: Friday, 2013 Feb 08, 11:36 GMT | Message # 35

Site Admin

Summer is trying to play new roles, and to reach out to new, more mainstream audiences, such as in Grey's Anatomy or Hawaii Five-0. I don't mind if she's doing kick-ass role in the process.

That we highlight the fight scenes should not obscure the fact that H50 is a cop procedural drama, which means that Summer will probably have emotional scenes as well.

I don't watch H50 but it seems they don't mind pop culture references (see the allusion to Brad Pitt's 'Fight Club'); yet i hope they won't make blatant references to TSCC, as Alphas did.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Feb 10, 17:06 GMT | Message # 36

Site Admin

Hawaii Five-0 investigates the murder of a Lua (ancient Hawaiian hand-to-hand combat) master on Monday's episode 10/9c. Guest star: Summer Glau.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Feb 10, 23:08 GMT | Message # 37

Friends

I am so excited!

I bet she'll do great in the emotional scenes. In the promo they showed Summer crying so I bet that will be interesting. smile

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Monday, 2013 Feb 11, 04:27 GMT | Message # 38

Friends

should be an action packed episode which will be really exciting, as far as emotional scenes summer glau is a natural when it comes to showing her true feelings, towards feeling sad she knows how to switch the waterworks on, especially remembering a certain river tam, looking forward to h50 episode another oppurtunity to see summer, smile

Date: Monday, 2013 Feb 11, 05:49 GMT | Message # 39

Friends

Yeah and a certain episode of TSCC (Allison from Palmdale) The scene after she says "Everybody was dead" or "everyone was dead" .... Yeah that part was really... Emotional and when she was telling John she loved him and that everything was fine and stuff.
She's great at that stuff so I'm sure she'll do great! smile

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Feb 12, 06:03 GMT | Message # 40

Friends

OMG THE EPISODE WAS AMAZING!!!!!! But I seriously thought Summer was gonne use some of her Cameron and/or River fight moves but she was good. smile

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Feb 12, 09:15 GMT | Message # 41

Friends

I just watched it and I agree that the episode was amazing. The fight scene was brilliant. Having an injured arm added some suspense to the fight making it more exciting.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Feb 12, 09:48 GMT | Message # 42

Friends

Yeah that was an action packed Episode...

cap of the night...  wacko

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Feb 12, 09:51 GMT | Message # 43

Friends

Summer’s character being questioned and her being a littleteary-eyed reminded me of her small role in the CSI episode “What’s Eating Gil
Grissom”.

There wasn't much of Summer the first half and I was about to be disappointed, but her character became more involved as the story progressed.

That fight scene was suspenseful. Glad they picked Summer. She's the sort of actress you can pick for characters you don't know much about, but can really worry about, because we love Summer.

Bonus points for her not wearing any shoes during the fight scene.

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Feb 12, 09:58 GMT | Message # 44

Friends

And what we have seen in this episode..?

Summer in cuff's summer  tied to a chair... some foul language out of summer's mouth and finally summer kicking some bad girl Ass oh and some douche who can't handle that his girl lost the fight and beating up summer's character violently...

but still a great episode...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Feb 12, 12:56 GMT | Message # 45

Friends

what a great episode very intense summer glau what a great actress she is brilliant performance, her uncle was a big guy bit of a struggle to hug him, the fight scenes were pretty good you could hear the snap, when summer was on the floor getting a bit of a beating, but true summer style she bounced back up and gave the other fighter a beating, overall great story for summer as a guest star took a battering tho in the pool fight cuts and grazes, worth waiting for to watch h50 this morning, smile

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Hawaii Five-0
Page 3 of 5«12345»
Search: