[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 5 of 11«12345671011»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau guest starring role on Grey's Anatomy
Summer Glau guest starring role on Grey's Anatomy
Fox012Date: Sunday, 05 Feb 2012, 21:42 | Message # 61
Group: Administrators
the Producers of GA don't need to use Summer as a Fan Magnet the show runs well on the network The Numbers are good as well so I don't think Summer will be just shortly on the screen in LOHG she was just a Fan magnet Judging by her short screen time otherwise we would had not watched it (it's a boring movie TBH and only summer was that ray of sunshine that not made me fall a sleep while watching!)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Sunday, 05 Feb 2012, 23:00

BlaziusDate: Monday, 06 Feb 2012, 19:57 | Message # 62
Group: Friends
Quote (chrisdvanne)
I doubt ABC is trying to attract Summer Glau's fan base (young adult male); as important her cult status is, it has never saved any show (TSCC or Dollhouse) and GA is not trying to avoid cancellation anyway. The explanation is elsewhere.

I'm just trying to rationalize these things a bit and not just regarding GA but also LOHG. Of course as you guys suggesting these two may be two separate things because LOHG obviously tried to utilize every trick for its survival while GA is in no danger.

So what about GA then? Summer went to an audition randomly and they said "Very well, we were short on nurses anyway, you could play it I guess" ?

I thought before that somebody is hiring a guest star because they want that particular person in the show for some reason, not just because they were short on nurses wacko

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Fox012Date: Tuesday, 07 Feb 2012, 01:50 | Message # 63
Heres my Synopsis biggrin

Summer (in Disguise) kicks down front entrance door Picks up some blood bags kicks some intern Asses and then leaves Seattle Grace later in the ER we see a Male Victim who's eye balls has Been ripped out Summer (In Nurse disguise) Joins the ER and waits for the proper moment and then Terminates the dude with no eye's In no time and later Summer and Christina Meet in the Elevator and Summer notices that she is a Terminator send from the future to alter current Timeline and starts a Fight with Christina Taking Her out... with an Voice over from Meredith Grey The episodes ends....

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Tuesday, 07 Feb 2012, 01:52

BlaziusDate: Tuesday, 07 Feb 2012, 09:31 | Message # 64
Quote (Fox012)
Summer (in Disguise) kicks down front entrance door Picks up some blood bags kicks some intern Asses and then leaves Seattle Grace later in the ER we see a Male Victim who's eye balls has Been ripped out Summer (In Nurse disguise) Joins the ER and waits for the proper moment and then Terminates the dude with no eye's In no time and later Summer and Christina Meet in the Elevator and Summer notices that she is a Terminator send from the future to alter current Timeline and starts a Fight with Christina Taking Her out... with an Voice over from Meredith Grey The episodes ends....

I'd definitely like it, more so because Summer could play a villanious butcher nurse at last biggrin

Problem is that its too sci-fi-ish. Summer wants to break away from sci-fi so we must remove those parts. The horror parts are mainstream so they can remain of course smile

Fox012Date: Tuesday, 07 Feb 2012, 13:30 | Message # 65
Blazius

it's a remember TSCC Episode so this is why it's scifi'ed =)

BlaziusDate: Tuesday, 07 Feb 2012, 14:03 | Message # 66
Quote (Fox012)
it's a remember TSCC Episode so this is why it's scifi'ed =)

Yeah, I noticed smile

This would be like the Dollhouse Summer episodes which resembled remember River episodes as well.

Wait a second!

Bennett doubled as a brain surgeon too right? smile

What if Summers role would be about an evil, mad brain surgeon who does illegal experiments with peoples brains? She'd disguise as a nurse to get fresh meat somehow and she'd be also the cutest girl who they ever saw so nobody would suspect that she is super evil and badass. And she'd hold a grudge against one of the mains and she'd end up torturing him/her by causing him/her "blinding, searing pain" !

This would be a cool remember Bennett( RIP cry ) episode ! biggrin

Fox012Date: Tuesday, 07 Feb 2012, 15:53 | Message # 67
Well The Collector (you may know her as Shonda Rhimes) Collects mainly from the Whedon Universe

so thus might be the reason we Have summer in GA and that Dollhouse part could be Possible (something similar maybe)?

BlaziusDate: Wednesday, 08 Feb 2012, 21:56 | Message # 68
Quote (Fox012)
Well The Collector (you may know her as Shonda Rhimes) Collects mainly from the Whedon Universe

so thus might be the reason we Have summer in GA and that Dollhouse part could be Possible (something similar maybe)?

That'd be totally awesome smile !

Though I don't know if such an episode is indeed acceptable within the shows setting. But if it is I'd totally love it!

AlexDate: Thursday, 09 Feb 2012, 04:35 | Message # 69
Group: Bloggers
Quote (Blazius)
What if Summers role would be about an evil, mad brain surgeon who does illegal experiments with peoples brains? She'd disguise as a nurse to get fresh meat somehow and she'd be also the cutest girl who they ever saw so nobody would suspect that she is super evil and badass. And she'd hold a grudge against one of the mains and she'd end up torturing him/her by causing him/her "blinding, searing pain" !

This would be a cool remember Bennett( RIP cry ) episode ! biggrin

Let me guess. She specializes in the removal of the amygdala. biggrin

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

BlaziusDate: Thursday, 09 Feb 2012, 15:54 | Message # 70
Quote (Alex)
Let me guess. She specializes in the removal of the amygdala.

Indeed, she'd just love to examine amygdalas biggrin

You ask why ?

Well, when she gets to the why, that's when it
gets really bad! biggrin

Fox012Date: Thursday, 09 Feb 2012, 23:45 | Message # 71
Let's Play ...*fries Christina*... biggrin cool

AlexDate: Friday, 17 Feb 2012, 07:05 | Message # 72
Group: Bloggers
Here is a promo showing Summer towards the end of the clip. She places her hand on the arm of a doctor. Promo for Season 8, episode 16 of Grey's Anatomy

Summer has her hand on the arm of Doctor Owen who is the on again/off again love interest of the doctor played by Sandra Oh.

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 17 Feb 2012, 09:58 | Message # 73
Thanks Alex!
Here are a few screencaps from that video showing the possible sexual tension between Doctor Owen and the nurse played by Summer.

Summer Glau in Grey's Anatomy Summer Glau in Grey's Anatomy
Summer Glau in Grey's Anatomy Summer Glau in Grey's Anatomy

The video, screencaps and more about that episode can be found on news page :

Promo video: Grey's Anatomy 8x16

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Friday, 17 Feb 2012, 14:25

BlaziusDate: Friday, 17 Feb 2012, 14:16 | Message # 74
Its nice to see at long last something about Summers role in GA!

She is the most beautiful nurse I've ever seen, I imagine every patient gets instantly healed by her smile only biggrin

My only concern is the thing I'm always concerned about but there is nothing to be done now I'm afraid.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 17 Feb 2012, 15:07 | Message # 75
Ok , it would be great to collect tidbits of information in order to have a general idea of the characters and current plots; i think it could be a great help for the fans of Summer who don't watch the show. This way, they would understand the context and be able to watch next week episode more smoothly.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau guest starring role on Grey's Anatomy
Page 5 of 11«12345671011»
Search: