menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau's next TV appearances (Alert members about Summer related TV appearances here)
Summer Glau's next TV appearances
chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 03 Dec 2011, 17:15 | Message # 16
Group: Administrators
Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
OK, here's a pic from Episode 5 "Dice," where Orwell is wearing a wig for disguise.

Apologies if i misguided you wacko
What i meant is there was no picture of Orwell on SyFy universal page but only pics from David Lyons, James Frain and Keith David.

I will use all my influence and power of persuation to make the site change that mistake.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Saturday, 03 Dec 2011, 17:17

termi-ninja-torDate: Saturday, 03 Dec 2011, 18:56 | Message # 17
Group: Friends
Quote (chrisdvanne)
What i meant is there was no picture of Orwell on SyFy universal page but only pics from David Lyons, James Frain and Keith David.

Ah! I see. Thank you for explaining.

I hoped to see some mention of Summer on their site. I looked under the "Personnages" tab and saw write-ups for Vince Faraday, Peter Fleming, and Max Malini, but not Orwell.

I looked under the "Galerie" tab and found Orwell in the second of five pics, but not captioned or labeled in any way. (I could imagine first-time viewers thinking "Gee, who is that pretty woman?")

Orwell has better exposure under the "Episodes" and "Wallpapers" tabs.

Summer definitely deserves to be featured more prominently on any site about The Cape.

[edit add] Is anyone planning to watch this?

Message edited by termi-ninja-tor - Saturday, 03 Dec 2011, 21:42

termi-ninja-torDate: Sunday, 04 Dec 2011, 01:18 | Message # 18
Lifetime Movie Network will be airing "Deadly Honeymoon" on Friday, December 9 2011, at 6:00 am. I guess the time makes it a good one to record? Here's a link:

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/deadly-honeymoon

Summer starred in this movie as Lindsey Forrest, a newly-wed whose husband disappeared while they were on their honeymoon cruise.

She gave a superb performance as the primary character in this story. Here's a pic:

Message edited by termi-ninja-tor - Sunday, 04 Dec 2011, 01:20

termi-ninja-torDate: Sunday, 04 Dec 2011, 07:14 | Message # 19
USA Network will be airing the movie "Serenity" on Sunday night/Monday early morning (Dec 4/Dec 5) at 1:33 am.

Summer performs an emotion-laden tour de force playing River Tam, a brain-damaged genius with extraordinary abilities.

Here's a pic:

I like this every time I watch it. This time, I watched up to River's "I swallowed a bug," before I had to leave. Great stuff.

Message edited by termi-ninja-tor - Monday, 05 Dec 2011, 09:18

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 07 Dec 2011, 16:36 | Message # 20
Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
I hoped to see some mention of Summer on their site. I looked under the "Personnages" tab and saw write-ups for Vince Faraday, Peter Fleming, and Max Malini, but not Orwell.

I looked under the "Galerie" tab and found Orwell in the second of five pics, but not captioned or labeled in any way. (I could imagine first-time viewers thinking "Gee, who is that pretty woman?")

Orwell has better exposure under the "Episodes" and "Wallpapers" tabs.

Summer definitely deserves to be featured more prominently on any site about The Cape.

I politely informed SyFy France that they should add a picture and write-ups of Summer on their site, via twitter, facebook, the comment section and on the forum (well, i basically harrassed them :D). As a result, i had a reply a few hours later via facebook:

Syfy France
Je prends note de cette suggestion! Une petite mise à jour s'imposera wink

I take note of that suggestion! A little update is required

I'll keep you in touch!

Of course i should have mentioned here first that SyFy France will air The Cape every Monday at 20:45, premiering Monday December 5th.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 07 Dec 2011, 17:02 | Message # 21
Quote (chrisdvanne)
there was no picture of Orwell on SyFy universal page but only pics from David Lyons, James Frain and Keith David.

I will use all my influence and power of persuation to make the site change that mistake.

I'll keep you in touch!

Another victory for Summer Glau fans yahoo

SyFy France added a picture of Summer Glau, a resume of her role as well as a short bio on the pages dedicated to The Cape.

Summer's infos are on third position, after David Lyons and Keith david, exactly as i suggested SyFy France based on the credits on the NBC Universal DVD's.

Many thanks to SyFy France!!

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 13 Dec 2011, 01:49 | Message # 22
Universal HD will be airing 2 episodes from The Unit, starring Summer Glau as Crystal Burns, on Tuesday December 13, 2011 :

Summer Glau as Crystal Burns in The Unit.

Screencaps of the episode on the Gallery.
Summer Glau bikini scene in The Unit on Youtube.

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 22 Dec 2011, 17:01 | Message # 23
Firefly X-Mas Marathon on Science Channel from Sunday, DEC. 25 9am to Monday, 6am.

Firefly Blu-Ray HD ep4-7

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 06 Jan 2012, 16:44 | Message # 24
German broadcaster RTL2 will air Mammoth (2006) starring Summer Glau, Vincent Ventresca and Tom Skerritt on Jan 14th at 2:50pm.

Thanks @Sammy9578 for the tip!

FermiDate: Saturday, 14 Jan 2012, 23:28 | Message # 25
There is a Firefly marathon on the Science Channel today

http://science.discovery.com/tv-schedules/daily.html?date=20120114.014

You can't stop the signal!

FermiDate: Monday, 16 Jan 2012, 02:28 | Message # 26
Deadly Honeymoon(2:00) LIFE: Mon. 8 A.M.

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 16 Jan 2012, 21:34 | Message # 27
Summer Glau in "Deadly Honeymoon" on Lifetime Movie Network (LMN)

Upcoming Airdates:

• Tue Jan 31 at 10 PM
  • Wed Feb 1 at 2 AM

•  
    riversfeetDate: Monday, 23 Jan 2012, 18:40 | Message # 28
    I usually don't like watching Serenity when it airs on Syfy. I mean, it's good that it gets aired anywhere, but Syfy always edits out my favorite shot from the movie!

USA network usually airs the movie unedited, save for Mal saying "Monkey sh--".

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 23 Jan 2012, 18:43 | Message # 29
    Quote (riversfeet)
    I usually don't like watching Serenity when it airs on Syfy. I mean, it's good that it gets aired anywhere, but Syfy always edits out my favorite shot from the movie!

USA network usually airs the movie unedited, save for Mal saying "Monkey sh--".

I don't know the serie or movie by heart so that i don't notice that kind of things. Do they edit only a few sentences or entire scenes?

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 08 Feb 2012, 23:37 | Message # 30
    Saturday, February 11, 2012 :

08:00am EST :
    The Unit Season 2 Episode 5: Force Majeure (Summer Glau as Crystal Burns) on Centric channel.

06:00pm EST :
    The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Episode 17: The Terminator Decoupling (Summer Glau as herself) on Turner Broadcasting System (TBS) and TBS HD

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau's next TV appearances (Alert members about Summer related TV appearances here)
    Search: