menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Submit a News or Article
Submit a News or Article
KevinInEngland Post # 496 | Friday, 22 Mar 2019 - 19:37
Group: Friends
Unfortunately the link doesn't work ampertox.

ampertox Post # 497 | Friday, 22 Mar 2019 - 22:21
Group: Checked
Hi Kevin  smile 
What do you mean by "not working"? 404 not found? Server not found? Tried with a MAC's Safari, iOS Safari and a Windows 10's Chrome, all seems OK  cry I cannot attach any of the images here because attachment max size is 500K, while all pics are, at 3000x2000, larger than 1.5MB.

Message edited by ampertox - Friday, 22 Mar 2019, 22:28

KevinInEngland Post # 498 | Saturday, 23 Mar 2019 - 09:06
I'm referring to post 495.   To be honest, whoever designed these pages does not make it clear where one post ends and the next one begins.  Perhaps ambertox made post 494.
I'm confused as hell.

chrisdvanne Post # 499 | Saturday, 23 Mar 2019 - 12:01
Group: Administrators
Quote ampertox ()
Just saw on site's Twitter account the screenshots from The Cape; here is a link to a 2011 gallery of them, in good quality (3000x2000px)

The HQ photos are already in the photo gallery: The Cape (2011) > HQ Episode Stills & Behind-the-scenes Pictures > 1x03 - Kozmo

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne Post # 500 | Saturday, 23 Mar 2019 - 12:03
Quote KevinInEngland ()
To be honest, whoever designed these pages does not make it clear where one post ends and the next one begins.

You're absolutely right Kevin! I've made a few changes to the original design. I suggest you clear your cache to see them.
l'll have to change the design of the forum one day.

ampertox Post # 501 | Monday, 25 Mar 2019 - 14:38
Wow!  surprised  cool

ctann Post # 502 | Monday, 25 Mar 2019 - 18:21
I love the new design! Looks very smooth and streamlined!

"Fate is what we make of it."

ampertox Post # 503 | Wednesday, 27 Mar 2019 - 17:16
I found this thread on Josh Friedman's twitter account:
https://twitter.com/Josh_Friedman/status/976318614444716032
Attached documents are really cool  cool

P.S It was a total surprise to read there about Alexandra Weaver  surprised 
P.S Chris, sorry if these are already on your website  tongue

Message edited by ampertox - Wednesday, 27 Mar 2019, 17:20

KevinInEngland Post # 504 | Wednesday, 27 Mar 2019 - 20:42
Yes.  I saw it.   I'm really interested to see if I can identify the input he contributes to Terminator: Dark fate.   I think he can help to make the film more enjoyable for us.
I'm got a theory which I don't think anyone has mentioned.  Does anyone think Mackenzie Davis might be a cyborg?  She has got lots of lines on her arms and chest, which suggests to me she has been stitched together using future technology.  (She plays Grace by the way.   'Just Grace' might also be a clue).

ampertox Post # 505 | Wednesday, 27 Mar 2019 - 21:37
Here I'm not with you tongue When I hear about a movie in the making, I'm trying to avoid as much as possible all possible spoilers - for instance I've done this with all Star Wars episodes, and also it was one of the main reasons for which I've enjoyed so much TSCC because, well, I didn't know Cameron it's a cyborg ninja

KevinInEngland Post # 506 | Thursday, 28 Mar 2019 - 09:08
It was a good accomplishment for Summer when she took that role.  After all, she did not have any experience being a non-human machine.  Josh Friedman took a gamble with her and it paid off in my opinion.
It was interesting trying to 'figure out' what John Connor thought about her and what his innermost thoughts were, as he was going through a critical stage of his life with all the testosterone within.  Riley was his 'escape' from his true feelings towards Cameron.... it would seem.

chrisdvanne Post # 507 | Wednesday, 03 Apr 2019 - 17:21
Check out the Queen of the South Season 3 Featurette starring showrunner Natalie Chaidez, who was also a writer on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

I could listen - and watch - this woman all day.

KevinInEngland Post # 508 | Wednesday, 03 Apr 2019 - 19:34
Yes I agree.  I admire women like her.
This is a film I definitely want to see.  (It could be Evita without the music).
I admire her.  She might be of a different Latino origin from J.Lo but I'm sure they have the same gene.
She made a series recently called Alien Hunter.   I watched all of it.
Natalie's voice is calm and quiet, so listening to her is easy and relaxing.
(Perhaps you might prefer to listen to Theresa May? humour)

KevinInEngland Post # 509 | Wednesday, 03 Apr 2019 - 19:44
Further to the above.  Has anyone seen Queen Of The South?  It is not listed on my TV schedule but on youtube I can see a trailer for it, dated 2016.
Perhaps I will have to get the DVD set if it is not shown in the UK.

ampertox Post # 510 | Sunday, 07 Apr 2019 - 13:53
I've been working on Cam's ending and, being a Vangelis song involved, I said to do a raw cut special for @admirator smile

Chris, if you want, you may post it on your Twitter account (as I said, I don't have one) as a teaser. But, if you do, try to tag Friedman (@Josh_Friedman) and John Wirth (@WirthwhileTV), since they are the main protagonists of the "easter-egg", hope they will like it in case they watch it smile

Enjoy it

Message edited by ampertox - Sunday, 07 Apr 2019, 14:02

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Submit a News or Article
Search: