menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Submit a News or Article
Submit a News or Article
chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 03 Feb 2018, 00:35 | Message # 481
Group: Administrators
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles showrunner Josh Friedman gave a lengthy interview to The Paley Center for Media about the show.
This is a must-read for every TSCC fans.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 02 May 2018, 15:42 | Message # 482
Congratulations to Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD actor Gabriel Luna on being cast as the Terminator in Tim Miller - James Cameron reboot!
Luna is joining a robotic fraternity that includes Arnold Schwarzenegger, Robert Patrick,  Kristanna Loken or Summer Glau.

Congratulations to Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD actor Gabriel Luna on being cast as the Terminator in Tim Miller - James Cameron reboot

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 08 May 2018, 18:53 | Message # 483
Nathan Fillion is returning as Firefly's Captain Mal...but it may not be what fans are expecting.
Nathan will suit up in his iconic brown coat for 2 episodes of ABC's sitcom American Housewife.

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 18:29 | Message # 484
Group: Friends
Let me guess guys, I was the only one to notice it.   The most recent episode of Westworld   s2,ep4.   The last 5 minutes.
Cameron was there just over 10 years ago.    Come on guys, tell me someone recognised the church from
TSCC s2,ep8 @ DeJalo ?
Is it only me that sees these things?
I don't have any pictures but if you would like to see the pictures, I'll take them with my camera from the TV.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 18:30

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Submit a News or Article
Search: