San Francisco Comic Con
September 1-3, 2017

Summer Glau at MCM Belfast Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By robbo

Juke Joint!
By robbo

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Game of Thrones
By robbo

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

New comments

Jimmy PK on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

robbo on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

chrisdvanne on: Serenity Comic - All Aboard the feels train

chrisdvanne on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

RedsBaron on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

chrisdvanne on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

robbo on: HQ photos from the Firefly panel at MCM London Comic Con

New videos

00:01:17

00:14:30

00:03:40

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 32«12343132»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Submit a News or Article
Submit a News or Article
Date: Wednesday, 2011 Nov 16, 02:17 GMT | Message # 16

Friends

Bloody shirt from a murder, that has to be one of the creepier mementos/props to keep from a television show.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

Date: Wednesday, 2011 Nov 16, 02:23 GMT | Message # 17

Site Admin

Quote (FordStaff)
Bloody shirt from a murder, that has to be one of the creepier mementos/props to keep from a television show.

Maybe it was his favorite shirt and he wanted to keep it, even if it was dirty with Summer's (fake) blood.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2011 Nov 16, 02:34 GMT | Message # 18

Friends

Maybe it was his favorite shirt and he wanted to keep it, even if it was dirty with Summer's (fake) blood.

I do not think he did it for creepy reasons or nothing. But out of context it can certainly seem very creepy to keep the the shirt with the fake blood of your murdered fake love interest.

Date: Wednesday, 2011 Nov 16, 19:34 GMT | Message # 19

Site Admin

I have a scan from a Czech magazine featuring Summer Glau in TSCC : text and pict.
I'm working on the translation right now.

Date: Wednesday, 2011 Nov 16, 21:11 GMT | Message # 20

Site Admin

Quote (michelangelo)
I have a scan from a Czech magazine featuring Summer Glau in TSCC : text and pict.
I'm working on the translation right now.

Esquire Magazine January 2011, Czech edition.

I think it's not worthy of a news post since the picture is not new, even if the scan is exclusive. I tranlated the text by using online OCR then used Google translation (from Czech to English); the first part of the text is a joke quoted by Summer. The translated text needs some editing that will be done by Czech Wiki member ogy86.
A blog post should be better in this case.

Click on image for bigger size
Summer Glau in Esquire Magazine January 2011

Partial translation that needs reworking :
Nice joke from

Summer Glau

He rides a guy with a truck on the highway, poorly estimates the height of the load and gets stuck under the bridge.
Soon to arrive, police car, a policeman comes to the cabin, which sits in the angry driver, and asks: "So, drivers are stuck with that?"
"No, you prick, I'm bringing the bridge and came to me gasoline ..."

THE AMERICAN BEAUTY is not only a successful actress, but also a dancer. In his career benefited from both. Dance began as early as five years later to apply not only as a dancer, but also flamenco dancer and tango. Even as a teenager she performed in many dance performances, but then he injured his leg uncomfortably. During the treatment he tried his first role and decided to be not only a dancer but also an actress. His first television role in the now acquired classic Joss Whedon series Angel. Although only minor, but there proved her acting talent and also had the benefit of years of ballet training. Shortly afterwards Whedon cast her in his new epic sci-fi series Firefly as very traumatized River Tam. When the series was canceled appeared in the well-known series such as Cold Case, CSI and 4400th As a "Crystal Burns" appeared in the second season of The Unit. In the series Terminator: The Sarah Connor plays the role of Cameron Phillips, infiltration Terminátorky that was sent back from the future to protect John Connor and Sarah Connor from Skynetem. For this role, won the Saturn Award and was nominated for Scream Award. He is so talented motion that she does not make the problem appear in the stunt scenes. In short, this girl out!

• When shooting in the series Firefly, had to go through hard training šestimésičnírn. Her dancing talent and great flexibility in how the creator and inspired the coaches that came up with a new fighting style right for her.

Date: Wednesday, 2011 Nov 16, 21:38 GMT | Message # 21

Friends

• When shooting in the series Firefly, had to go through hard training šestimésičnírn. Her dancing talent and great flexibility in how the creator and inspired the coaches that came up with a new fighting style right for her.

Article writers really ought to fact check more often, then perhaps glaring mistakes like this would not turn up so often. I would not be such a stickler if this was in a customer review or something, but when it is your profession you ought to get at least the basic facts right.

Date: Wednesday, 2011 Nov 16, 21:43 GMT | Message # 22

Site Admin

Quote (FordStaff)
Article writers really ought to fact check more often, then perhaps glaring mistakes like this would not turn up so often. I would not be such a stickler if this was in a customer review or something, but when it is your profession you ought to get at least the basic facts right.

Maybe it's Google translation who had it all wrong wacko

Date: Thursday, 2011 Nov 17, 03:48 GMT | Message # 23

Friends

Maybe it's Google translation who had it all wrong wacko

Articles on televisions shows and pretty much everything in general often have mistakes on even basic facts. There is a saying by Abraham Lincoln that the newspaper is right on everything until it's about a subject your knowledgeable in biggrin .

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 13:42 GMT | Message # 24

Friends

Final Video are up...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 15:30 GMT | Message # 25

Site Admin

Quote (michelangelo)
I think it's not worthy of a news post since the picture is not new,

I could make a news about after the translation is done.

You can't stop the signal!

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 15:31 GMT | Message # 26

Site Admin

Quote (Fox012)
Final Video are up...

Awesome

You can't stop the signal!

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 18:02 GMT | Message # 27

Site Admin

Quote (Fermi)
I could make a news about after the translation is done.

Esquire Magazine, Czech edition, published in January 2011 a special issue dedicated to 'The Best of 2010'; inside the magazine is a one page article and its accompagnying picture featuring Summer Glau as Cameron in TSCC.

Here's the HQ scan of the page and the translation of the article, made with the help of our Czech member ogy86.

scan

Best of 2010

Nice Joke from Summer Glau

A guy with a truck rides on highway, he estimated the height of the load incorrectly and gets stuck under the bridge. After a while police car arrives there, one of police officers go to the cabin where sits angry driver and he asks: „So what drivers, are you got stuck?“
„No, you prick, I'm bringing the bridge and ran out gas...“ *

THIS AMERICAN BEAUTY is not only a successful actress, but also a dancer. Her career has benefited from both things, and later she applied not only as a ballet dancer, but also as flamengo and tango Dance. Already as a teenager she performed with dancing in many performances but then she injured his leg uncomfortably. During treatment she tried her first role and she decided to be not only a dancer but also an actress. She acquired her first television role in the now classic series by Joss Whedon – Angel. Although only minor, she showed from the start her acting talent and she also used her many years of ballet training. Shortly afterwards Whedon cast her in his new epic sci-fi series Firefly as the very traumatized River Tam. When the series was canceled, she appeared in well-known series such as Cold Case, CSI and 4400. She playeds Crystal Burns in The Unit season two. In Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles, she plays the role of Cameron Phillips, infiltrator Terminator girl, that was sent back from the future to protect John Connor and Sarah Connor against Skynet. She won a Saturn Award dor this role and was nominated for a Scream Award. She is so physically gifted that she has no problem to appear even in stunt scenes. Just watch out for this girl!

*Esquire does not guarantee that this joke will entertain everyone.

Message edited by michelangelo - Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 18:03

Date: Thursday, 2011 Nov 24, 11:55 GMT | Message # 28

Site Admin

A celebration of Summer Glau by Den of Geek

Den of Geek has released an article entirely dedicated to Summer Glau's fame, illlustrated with many pictures and video.

Full article at : Den of Geek

Edit : i reported this detailed and accurate article in a blog post : A celebration of Summer Glau by Den of Geek

Message edited by michelangelo - Thursday, 2011 Nov 24, 12:41

Date: Monday, 2011 Nov 28, 23:26 GMT | Message # 29

Site Admin

New pictures of Summer Glau

Source : http://www.lindseyforrest.com/

Thanks to @kaotic2 and Fox012 for pointing them.

Message edited by michelangelo - Monday, 2011 Nov 28, 23:28

Date: Tuesday, 2011 Nov 29, 00:28 GMT | Message # 30

Friends

Our little Summer definitely became one of the hottest, sexyest women on Earth!

And she still doesn't need to being naked and show super erotic poses.

She is still elegant but incredibly hot!

So what do we know about this Lindey Forrest? Did she kill her husband biggrin ?

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Submit a News or Article
Page 2 of 32«12343132»
Search: