[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 8 of 13«126789101213»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
PonchatoulaGermanShepherdDate: Saturday, 17 Dec 2011, 21:10 | Message # 106
Group: Friends

Chris the photo you posted looks almost exactly like the GSD Summer was paired with. Eric actually was paired with a St Bernard mix that can be seen in the background of this pic in the back of the truck.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 18 Dec 2011, 02:50 | Message # 107
Group: Administrators
Quote (PonchatoulaGermanShepherd)
Chris the photo you posted looks almost exactly like the GSD Summer was paired with. Eric actually was paired with a St Bernard mix that can be seen in the background of this pic in the back of the truck.

We have pics of Tricia Helfer orEric Winter and their partners but none of Summer Glau and her GSD; maybe later...

Tricia Helfer and Eric Winter with dogs

Edit : if you want to advertise your passion and work with dogs, feel free to post a link at the Summer Glau Wiki; i'm sure a lot of members, me included, have learned a lot about K9 Search and Rescue Team and dogs through Susannah Charleson's or your pics and tweets.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Sunday, 18 Dec 2011, 03:08

PonchatoulaGermanShepherdDate: Sunday, 18 Dec 2011, 03:37 | Message # 108
you can see more pics on my facebook page ponchatoula german shepherds, you can also link to Jason Ball from my friends list he may have more pics as well. I have a really basic website www.louisianagermanshepherds.com you are all welcome to check it out.

Message edited by PonchatoulaGermanShepherd - Sunday, 18 Dec 2011, 10:50

Fox012Date: Sunday, 18 Dec 2011, 04:24 | Message # 109
I Dont Know if this pic made it already to the wiki so here it is

From Facebook by Ponchatoula German Shepherds

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Sunday, 18 Dec 2011, 04:28

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 18 Dec 2011, 10:36 | Message # 110
Nice pic of Susannah Charleson (and smokey?)!

PonchatoulaGermanShepherdDate: Sunday, 18 Dec 2011, 10:50 | Message # 111
Thanks

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 18 Dec 2011, 17:18 | Message # 112
Quote (Fox012)

We have not reproduced all the pics taken by Susannah Charleson and other dog handlers like PonchatoulaGermanShepherd on set of Scent of the missing. He was nice enough to upload pics for our great pleasure but i'd like to mention that these Facebook pages are from "real" people, not public figures like actors and as such their privacy should be respected (i'm not saying this for your post btw but it had to be said).

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 18 Dec 2011, 17:37 | Message # 113
Susannah Charleson and Tricia Helfer, posted by Susannah charleson

Susannah charleson and Tricia Helfer on set of Scent of the Missing

Fox012Date: Sunday, 18 Dec 2011, 17:58 | Message # 114
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Quote (Fox012)

We have not reproduced all the pics taken by Susannah Charleson and other dog handlers like PonchatoulaGermanShepherd on set of Scent of the missing. He was nice enough to upload pics for our great pleasure but i'd like to mention that these Facebook pages are from "real" people, not public figures like actors and as such their privacy should be respected (i'm not saying this for your post btw but it had to be said).

I know that and I well respect the privacy of others even of public figures =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 19 Dec 2011, 00:26 | Message # 115
Quote (Fox012)
I know that and I well respect the privacy of others even of public figures =)

I wish all internet users show the same respect as you do smile If that was the case, Summer glau would maybe have an online presence yet.

Fox012Date: Monday, 19 Dec 2011, 01:57 | Message # 116
Thanks and that's damn true...

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 20 Dec 2011, 15:01 | Message # 117
An exclusive interview with Susannah Charleson has been published by the Summer Glau Wiki :Interview : Susannah Charleson talks about "Scent of the Missing" pilot

FermiDate: Tuesday, 20 Dec 2011, 18:29 | Message # 118
I attached a pdf of the interview to this message.
Attachments: SCharleson.pdf(110Kb)

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 10 Jan 2012, 00:46 | Message # 119
As i mentioned previously, Tricia Helfer played in the two-hour pilot of NBC's The Firm which premiered yesterday (Sunday 8th January at 09:00).

Tricia Helfer The Firm

Quote (tvbythenumbers)
The two-hour premiere of NBC's The Firm got off to a slow start averaging a 1.4 adults 18-49 rating between 9-11p and 6.3 million viewers - that was 46% lower than the premiere of the canceled 'The Cape' which debuted with a 2.6 adults 18-49 rating on January 9, 2011. It was NBC's lowest-rated regular season drama debut ever.

For those wondering how Tricia could play in two tv shows at the same time, she's not a serie regular in The Firm. That means she'll be fully dedicated to "Scent of the Missing" if it is picked as serie by TNT late Spring.

AlexDate: Friday, 20 Jan 2012, 20:50 | Message # 120
Group: Bloggers
This just in from a tweet by Susannah Charleson:

S_Charleson Susannah Charleson
Saw recent cut: Thank you @EricWinter1, @trutriciahelfer & Summer Glau for finding soul of volunteer search&rescue in #scentofthemissing.

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
Page 8 of 13«126789101213»
Search: