menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
BlaziusDate: Monday, 21 Nov 2011, 21:10 | Message # 61
Group: Friends
Quote (Chris)
In every show that I have seen Summer in even though she fits the eye candy with what she was wearing it was never clothing that looked out of place for the role and situation shes just a very attractive girl dressing the part unlike what they had Tricia wearing which makes her look like a stripper (I have no idea the context of her picture"

Summer is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and can be hot if she wants to but its so refreshing that its never the central theme of her characters despite her looks, her abilities and the coolness of her characters are outshining even her outstanding physical beauty.

Of course if she got roles where she couldn't show her talents and she were forced to be only a sexy eye candy because the writers wrote her character that way then she'd be just like another actress, However she strangely always gets more thought out roles so to me it seems that there is a conscious choice between roles for her(according to her options of course). More so because its strangely seems to be in line with her morally strong personality and desire to make art whenever possible.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

ChrisDate: Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011, 08:36 | Message # 62
@Fox012 are you really sure thats what happened though, that he staggered over the balcony, we can all agree he was a jerk and didnt deserve to be with her but there is enough doubt and reason for her to have wanted him out of the picture for it to have not been an accident not that it could be proven which is the main thing she was an FBI Agent and as the story unfolds its revealed that Lindsay was lying and discovered that he had cheated on her even tried too on his wedding day and as she said I see something I want and it happens although sometimes it doesnt work out exactly the way I saw it either way I liked the movie it just needed a few more solid actors starring in the movie as most of them looked extremely bad against Summer and the woman playing the FBI Agent

Fox012Date: Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011, 10:00 | Message # 63
Group: Administrators
@chris
I´m sure he Staggered over the Balcony and she thought for a split second to get help but then realized that it is better when he is gone but she can´t erase her dreams and Nightmares and that we see near the end of the movie

also the FBI agent got that tape and she confronted her with that tape saying "I know"

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011, 11:05

ChrisDate: Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011, 11:05 | Message # 64
too bad for the FBI Agent that knowing doesnt mean she can prove anything but she only got it in for Lindsey once there was money going to her I think anyway
not sure if its based on a true story but I guess if you look around somewhere out there something like that happened

Fox012Date: Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011, 11:17 | Message # 65
Well Just Checked and it says on the Beginning that the movie is Fictional

and yes thats the point she knows that Lindsay is not innocent but she has not enough to proof it / Arrest Her

also The Nightmare sequence we see in the movie Implies that Lindsay well knows what happen´d to him same sequence also implies that he drown´s

Its a Good Movie in my Eye´s and you see those Famous Facial Expressions of summer many times in many Versions

Also you can clearly hear Her Texas Accent sometimes in this movie =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011, 11:33

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 29 Nov 2011, 15:27 | Message # 66
NBC will launch a new serie called The Firm on Sunday January 8th, 2012. It's based on John Grisham's novel and 1993's movie with Tom Cruise.
NBC ordered already 22 episodes, which shows the level of expectation from NBC.

But there is something that bothered me when i looked at that promo trailer; you can see Tricia Helfer as the boss of the board of directors.
My question is : how will Tricia manage to film two series at the same time if Scent of the Missing is picked up by TNT, even if we don't know what the filming schedule would be.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 29 Nov 2011, 23:15 | Message # 67
The production is looking for Stand Ins/ Photo Doubles for Tricia and Summer, as proved by the announce posted on craiglist. FYI, Summer Glau is playing Sedona.

Scent of the Missing TV Pilot Needs Women Stand-Ins/ Doubles (Hammond/ Independence LA)

The TV Pilot "Scent of the Missing" will shoot from Wednesday, Nov. 30th to Friday December 16th and will need some Stand Ins/ Photo Doubles for the run of show.

#1 "Allison" : Caucasian woman, 5'10 - 6', 130lbs, 34C, 27 waist, dirty blonde/ light brown hair, 20-40 years old

#2 "Sedona" : Caucasian woman, 5'3", 90-110lbs, Size 0-2 dress, 32B, 25 waist, long, dark-brown hair, 20-35 years old

We'll be holding interviews in the production office in Hammond, LA on Monday, Nov. 28th, and most of the shooting will be in the Hammond/ Independence LA area (about 1 to 1.5 hours outside of New Orleans). Please don't submit if transportation will be a problem.

If interested, please send us your SIZES (esp. height/ weight), NAME, NUMBER and a recent PHOTO to rpmcasting@gmail.com

Please put the character name you match in the subject line.

Thanks!

RPM Casting
www.rpmcasting.com

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Thursday, 01 Dec 2011, 03:28

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 30 Nov 2011, 18:26 | Message # 68
I hope we will have soon a picture of Summer on set of Scent of the Missing.

Maybe one with Ryan Garret like this one..well except the lifting, the fake breast, fake nose, fake bone cheek, fake lips,....

Garret Ryan

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 01 Dec 2011, 14:13 | Message # 69
Filming of Scent of the Missing has began yesterday and on set pictures should come up, like these ones with Tricia Helfer :

@trutriciahelfer via Twitter
One of my sweetie costars, Jackson, #ScentOfTheMissing #TNT So fluffy and mostly trained : )

Tricia Helfer on set of Scent of the Missing

Had 2 get up early 2 take "character's house photos" with a baby version of my costar. Hard job

Tricia Helfer on set of Scent of the Missing

FordStaffDate: Thursday, 01 Dec 2011, 19:02 | Message # 70
This would be an interesting show to act for, since the actors are essentially assigned a dog from what I can tell. Not very much opportunity to make non-human friends in normal circumstances. Hopefully there will be some pictures of Summer with her dog soon.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

FermiDate: Sunday, 04 Dec 2011, 00:50 | Message # 71
The dogs have cute stand ins:
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg614/scaled.php?tn=0&server=614&filename=p83da.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Tricia helfer said on her official twitter that she did not have any scenes with Summer yet

Yes, it's the same show as Summer. Haven't had scenes with her yet but looking forward to it. She's fantastic and lovely

http://twitter.com/trutriciahelfer

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 05 Dec 2011, 03:46 | Message # 72
Susannah Charleson, author of Scent of The Missing, is also a fan of Summer Glau biggrin

S_Charleson Susannah Charleson
RT @chrisdvanne I will have to buy and read your book in English then =) Can't wait to see Summer in the pilot.
-- Me, too!

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 08 Dec 2011, 18:10 | Message # 73
Tricia Helfer reveals how she likes to relax at Fanshare.

Tricia Helfer is set to star alongside Summer Glau in Scent of the Missing, which is set to film this month.

This is only a small article but it's how the celebrities keep their fanbase and the medias under pressure; not a big article in this case but Tricia Helfer is not more well known that Summer.

FermiDate: Friday, 09 Dec 2011, 23:08 | Message # 74

Tricia and Summer on set

You can't stop the signal!

FordStaffDate: Friday, 09 Dec 2011, 23:45 | Message # 75
Tricia looks way older in that picture than she does in BSG.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
Search: