menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
KrelleKDate: Wednesday, 09 Nov 2011, 07:02 | Message # 46
Group: Friends
Quote (Blazius)
And why is that exactly? She was quite brilliant in Deadly Honeymoon too for example so she is brilliant everywhere.

yeah I have hard time deciding what she was in that movie, she did that beautyfully.

KrelleKDate: Wednesday, 09 Nov 2011, 07:05 | Message # 47
Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
One of my favorite River scenes is from Shindig, where she mimics Badger on the ship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avFZw3zHo4w

Summer is so cute in this!

That she is :-)

FermiDate: Saturday, 19 Nov 2011, 23:47 | Message # 48
Group: Administrators
It will be shoot in December 1, 2011 to December 16, 2011 in Hammond.

Source artscouncilofneworleans.org

You can't stop the signal!

KrelleKDate: Sunday, 20 Nov 2011, 01:28 | Message # 49
Quote (Fermi)
It will be shoot in December 1, 2011 to December 16, 2011 in Hammond.

Source artscouncilofneworleans.org

when will it get on screen? biggrin Need a Glau Fix tongue

ChrisDate: Sunday, 20 Nov 2011, 02:23 | Message # 50
Quote (KrelleK)
yeah I have hard time deciding what she was in that movie, she did that beautyfully.

A newly married girl who tragically lost her jerk husband at sea ending up with her getting a large pay out from the ocean liner company resulting in her dream come true business was she innocent of her husbands death probably not but Summer played the part so well and carried the rest of the sub standard cast even in the end when she had the nightmare you still weren't sure if she helped him over the edge or it was someone else.

FermiDate: Sunday, 20 Nov 2011, 03:14 | Message # 51
Quote (KrelleK)
when will it get on screen? biggrin Need a Glau Fix tongue

It is only the pilot we don't know if they'll decide to turn the pilot into a serie before Spring

I made a page for the show: http://summer-glau.com/index/the_scent_of_the_missing/0-246

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 20 Nov 2011, 09:51 | Message # 52
Quote (Fermi)

Lol. You put the dogs resume before the human's ones.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 20 Nov 2011, 17:33 | Message # 53
On a lighter note, both Summer Glau and Tricia Helfer guest starred on Chuck.

Summer Glau played Greta 4.0 in Chuck s04ep08 "Chuck Vs. The Fear of Death" that originally aired November 15, 2010.

Summer's role was part of the B-plot :
Quote (Wikipedia)
John Casey and Morgan Grimes try to protect Jeff Barnes and Lester Patel from the truth when they snoop around to find out the true identity of Greta (Summer Glau).

Summer Glau as Greta in 'Chuck Vs. The Fear of Death'

Tricia Helfer played Agent Alex Forrest in Chuck s02ep18 "Chuck Vs. The Broken Heart" that originally aired on March 30, 2009.

Tricia's role was part of the A-plot :
Quote (Wikipedia)
Tricia Helfer guest stars as agent Alex Forrest, assigned to evaluate Sarah's performance due to General Beckman's concerns about her relationship with Chuck.

For those who think that Summer was used as eye-candy in Chuck, they should watch Tricia in sexy outfit teasing Captain Awesome.

Tricia Helfer as agent Alex Forrest in 'Chuck Vs. The Broken Heart'

FermiDate: Sunday, 20 Nov 2011, 21:12 | Message # 54
Quote (michelangelo)
Lol. You put the dogs resume before the human's ones.

It is a dog show.

Here is a scene from a movie (Beverly Hills Chihuahua) featuring Sam (The dog teamed up with Summer)

Delgados(Sams) voice by Andy Garcia

I think they'll make a great team.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 21 Nov 2011, 00:11 | Message # 55
Quote (Fermi)
Here is a scene from a movie (Beverly Hills Chihuahua) featuring Sam (The dog teamed up with Summer)

What an actor! I desesperately want to know what happened to Delgado after the sand storm came wink

FermiDate: Monday, 21 Nov 2011, 01:44 | Message # 56
Quote (michelangelo)
What an actor! I desesperately want to know what happened to Delgado after the sand storm came wink

Yeah Summer definitely got the most badass dog cool

ChrisDate: Monday, 21 Nov 2011, 09:05 | Message # 57
In every show that I have seen Summer in even though she fits the eye candy with what she was wearing it was never clothing that looked out of place for the role and situation shes just a very attractive girl dressing the part unlike what they had Tricia wearing which makes her look like a stripper (I have no idea the context of her picture"

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 21 Nov 2011, 09:47 | Message # 58
Here is the missing picture about the dog teamed with Tricia's probable love interest, aka Eric Winter (should be included in the Scent Of The Missing: The four-legged stars blog entry) :

"On set doing training work with my new costar Bolt in "scent of the missing" gave him a bunch of treats for a start gift"
Eric Winters in Scent of the Missing

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 21 Nov 2011, 10:33 | Message # 59
Quote (Chris)
What they had Tricia wearing which makes her look like a stripper (I have no idea the context of her picture)

#NSFW

Tricia Helfer in Chuck - YouTube

Fox012Date: Monday, 21 Nov 2011, 14:25 | Message # 60
@chris in Deadly Honeymoon that Jerk husband Staggers Over The balcony the ship did not stop and the rest was up 2 the sharks biggrin and Summer´s Character Just Thinked fine I got rid of em and the only person who was on her tail is that Female FBI Agent (or was she just a cop? can´t recall now)

well I Wrote the Parental Advisory on IMDB for that Movie so I Had to pay extra Attention =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Monday, 21 Nov 2011, 14:25

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
Search: