menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 23 May 2013, 08:03 | Message # 166
Group: Administrators
Tricia Helfer in Scent of the Missing.

You can feel the dramatic tension of the scene and the bond between the SAR team member (Tricia Helfer) and the dog (Jackson).

Behind the scene from Scent of the Missing with Tricia Helfer

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 08 Jun 2013, 09:21 | Message # 167
'The Possibility Dogs', Susannah Charleson new book is out!

Read more and watch an Interview with Susannah in the Blog.

terminatorgirlDate: Sunday, 09 Jun 2013, 11:34 | Message # 168
Group: Friends
Is this movie not going to happen then?

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 09 Jun 2013, 15:26 | Message # 169
Quote (terminatorgirl)
Is this movie not going to happen then?

'Scent of the Missing' is not a movie, it's a pilot made for tv but TNT didn't ordered it to series.
Read more at the Wiki page.

The1RussterDate: Monday, 10 Jun 2013, 01:44 | Message # 170
Group: Writer
Since it wasn't picked up for a series, any chance the pilot for 'Scent of the Missing' will be aired as a TV movie? I'd hate to think the film based on Susannah Charleson book will just languish on a shelf.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Message edited by The1Russter - Monday, 10 Jun 2013, 02:02

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 10 Jun 2013, 01:58 | Message # 171
Quote (The1Russter)
Since it wasn't picked up for a series, any chance the pilot for 'Scent of the Missing' will be aired as a TV movie? I'd hate to think the film based on Susannah Charleson book will just languish on a shelf.

The producers of 'Scent of the Missing' are working on a way to have it broadcast as a tv movie or backdoor pilot (I've had the confirmation that it was filmed that way) . But shh, that a secret and the persons involved can't contractually speak about it.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 16 Aug 2013, 15:36 | Message # 172
Susannah Charleson's "The Possibility Dogs" audiobook is now available! Hear a narration sample here: amblingbooks

The Possibility Dogs
What a Handful of “Unadoptables” Taught Me about Service, Hope, and Healing

Description
From the author of the critically acclaimed bestseller, Scent of the Missing, comes a heartwarming and inspiring story that shows how dogs can be rescued and can rescue in return.

For her first book, Susannah Charleson was praised for her unique insight into the kinship between humans and dogs, as revealed through canine search and rescue. In The Possibility Dogs Charleson chronicles her journey into the world of psychiatric-service and therapy dogs trained to serve the human mind, a journey that began as a personal one. After a particularly grisly search led to a struggle with PTSD, Charleson credits healing to her partnership with search dog Puzzle. Inspired by that experience and having met dogs formally trained to assist in such crises, Charleson learns to identify abandoned dogs with service potential, often plucking them from shelters at the last minute, and to train them for work beside hurting partners, to whom these second-chance dogs bring intelligence, comfort, and hope.

From black Lab puppy Merlin, once cast away in a garbage bag, who stabilizes his partner’s panic attacks to Ollie, the blind and deaf terrier who soothes anxious children, to Jake Piper, the starving pit bull mix who goes from abandoned to irreplaceable, The Possibility Dogs illuminates a whole new world of canine potential

robboDate: Sunday, 18 Aug 2013, 01:59 | Message # 173
how cute and how very clever the canine world of dogs are, watched a young guide dog the other day, learning the pros and cons in a local busy shopping centre, with the hustle and bustle of crowds of people, such amazing dogs that dedicate their life to help the unfortunate and the people in need that these wonderful canine friends that become our beloved friends and part of our life, its such a real shame about `scent of the missing` i thought maybe `the hallmark channel` might of picked it up, as some sort of made for tv movie, would have been ideal for `the hallmark channel` with the success of `help for the holidays` with the summer glau influence and popularity of the film, smile

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 27 Aug 2013, 17:57 | Message # 174
Eric Winters made it into TNT after all!

Rizzoli and Isles 4x10 Season 4 Episode 10 Promo Preview 'Built For Speed '

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 2013, 12:24 | Message # 175
Susannah Charleson, Tricia Helfer, Eric Winters and Summer Glau were getting ready to make a tv show around this time 2yrs ago...

On set

MetalDate: Monday, 02 Dec 2013, 00:07 | Message # 176
Yeahp..... ahh well Summer is in Arrow now and Tricia is having a new "Killer" show coming so not so bad, but SotM was gonna be great, especially for us canine lovers who are also geeks.

PurpleHayesDate: Monday, 02 Dec 2013, 01:50 | Message # 177
I would really love to see this show sometime, you don't know how crazy I might go at seeing Summer on screen with KILIAN QATAR! http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Kilian_Qatar

MetalDate: Wednesday, 04 Dec 2013, 04:49 | Message # 178
Never been a great Command and Conquer fan till now, but I can't argue about Tricia, Josh Holloway and Summer all together. :P 
They would kick ass big time. 

However I know that the pilot for the SotM was supposed to be released on something, what happened with that? Anyone knows? :O

Fox012Date: Wednesday, 04 Dec 2013, 06:57 | Message # 179
Well I played a lot of C&C from the first part and in C&C 3 I always Played the NOD side.. and when C&C3 came out I did not even know that this was Tricia Helfer until I read it somewhere recently... and how sleek & sexy the darkside can be.. biggrin (see video below)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 16 Dec 2013, 22:07 | Message # 180
Two Christmas movies with Summer Glau and Tricia Helfer on French TV for Christmas Eve. Scent of the Missing feels!

Two Christmas movies with Summer Glau and Tricia Helfer on French TV for Christmas Eve

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
Search: