[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 11 of 13«12910111213»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 13 Sep 2012, 22:36 | Message # 151
Group: Administrators
Find this video on Susannah Charleson's Facebook timeline.

Enjoy this touching tribute, dedicated to those that lost their lives on Sept. 11, 2001. It highlights the more than 300 search and rescue dogs that helped at Ground Zero to find the missing. Thank you, brave dogs, we will never forget.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 17 Sep 2012, 21:02 | Message # 152
Michael Ausiello guessed wrong; a reader asked him who was supposed to be the mysterious guest star in an upcoming episode of "Community".

Question: Any news about Community Season 4? —Craig Ausiello: Summer Glau’s ears must be burning. The show is looking for a jaw-droppingly beautiful thirtysomething actress to play a groupie at the Inspector Spacetime convention that Abed (and possibly Troy) attend. The casting notice describes the character as a “Sci-Fi nerd trapped inside the body of a gorgeous woman.” If not Glau, then who?

The "jaw-droppingly beautiful thirtysomething actress" is ...Summer Glau's team mate Tricia Helfer.

"Community" fans who are apprehensive about the direction of Season 4 should take heart in the following news: Tricia Helfer ("Battlestar Galactica") will guest-star in an early episode.

That's a nice casting get, but it's who she's playing that should comfort Human Beings everywhere: According to TVLine, Helfer will play a rabid "Inspector Spacetime" fan whom Abed (Danny Pudi) meets at a convention for the fake show.

Source : zapit

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 01 Oct 2012, 19:35 | Message # 153
Tricia Helfer and Jackson

Tricia Helfer and Jackson -TNT pilot Scent of the Missing

Source : Susannah charleson

robboDate: Monday, 01 Oct 2012, 20:24 | Message # 154
Group: Friends
scent of the missing has tnt completely put this show to rest or is there any chance of the pilot getting picked by another network in the future sad

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 01 Oct 2012, 21:29 | Message # 155
Quote (robbo)
scent of the missing has tnt completely put this show to rest or is there any chance of the pilot getting picked by another network in the future :(

How many passed over pilots have you seen on tv? The only ones i've seen have leaked on the net from an unauthorised source.

Forget about TNT. Susannah Charleson told me several times that Scent of the Missing producers are working on finding a new home for the pilot but i have not much hope.

I think i will take matters into my own hands if we are to have any chance to seing the pilot tongue

Notice that i can see the pilot whenever i want; Susannah Charleson has already invited me to watch it on DVD at her house and share a beer or two; i only have to take the first plane from France that goes to Texas wink

robboDate: Monday, 01 Oct 2012, 21:49 | Message # 156
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Quote (robbo)
scent of the missing has tnt completely put this show to rest or is there any chance of the pilot getting picked by another network in the future :(

How many passed over pilots have you seen on tv? The only ones i've seen have leaked on the net from an unauthorised source.

Forget about TNT. Susannah Charleson told me several times that Scent of the Missing producers are working on finding a new home for the pilot but i have not much hope.

I think i will take matters into my own hands if we are to have any chance to seing the pilot tongue

Notice that i can see the pilot whenever i want; Susannah Charleson has already invited me to watch it on DVD at her house and share a beer or two; i only have to take the first plane from France that goes to Texas wink
great idea chris lets all go and have a party might need a few more beers like but you get yourself over to texas and enjoy wink
g

robboDate: Tuesday, 02 Oct 2012, 01:44 | Message # 157
i do hope the producers of scent of a missing find a new home for the pilot i do somehow think that the pilot deserves a chance to show its potential in some sort of degree all the hard work that the cast and especially the training with the dogs to get the pilot up and running for the network just to get brushed aside not cool at all

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 02 Oct 2012, 08:36 | Message # 158
Quote (robbo)
i do hope the producers of scent of a missing find a new home for the pilot

I have a plan biggrin

I will unveil it in the following weeks and you'll have a role to play.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 17 Oct 2012, 22:18 | Message # 159
Quote (chrisdvanne)
High profile L.A. Noir, the new pilot from former Walking Dead showrunner Frank Darabont, starring former Heroes Milo Ventimiglia and Scent of The Missing are still in the race. Let's hope TNT liked the two pilots enough to pick them both as series.

As you may know, Scent of the Missing has not been picked up; no surprise though, TNT has greenlit LA Noir :

Read more : TNT GREENLIGHTS FRANK DARABONT CRIME DRAMA BASED ON ACCLAIMED JOHN BUNTIN BOOK L.A. NOIR at tntnewsroom.com

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 29 Oct 2012, 01:00 | Message # 160
German channel RTL is filming a new pilot whose concept evokes Susannah Charleson's 'Scent of the Missing'

Here's the article published at tvwunschliste (i used Google translate for a first translation and then improved it).

"Mantrailer": RTL is filming other series pilots

Image: RTL
In Berlin on Monday, began shooting to "Mantrailer" (working title), a new backdoor pilot for RTL. If the 90-minute film in the broadcasting of 2013 goes down well with the audience, the format might go into production.

The focus is on the medical examiner Dr. Nicole Beck vines (Liane Forestieri) and their sniffer dog Finn, a long-hair Weimaraner (1). Together they assist police captain Cem Deniz (Matthias Weidenhöfer) in the investigation of a brutal series of attacks on members of the Berlin special forces. The head of the homicide unit, Henning Kracht (Armin Rohde), already has a prime suspect, the Berlin 'godfather' Horst Dohn (Jean-Yves Berteloot), whose son was killede a year ago by a member of the Berlin special forces.

'Mantrailer' dog Finn and his nose are the decisive hope of the police in the prosecution of the perpetrator, who has no qualms about further attacks. Thanks to a GPS tracker to Finn Collar can Nicole and Cem trace the movement profile of the unknown. The trail eventually leads to a completely different direction than originally thought.

"Mantrailer" is produced by the Phoenix film, from a screenplay by Frank Wollin and Tobias Rose ("Forbidden Love"). The pilot is directed by Alexander Dierenbach, who already directed for RTL episodes of "Alarm for Cobra 11" and "Countdown".

The concept of "Mantrailer" evokes memories of the U.S. project "Scent of the Missing", which had received from TNT in the fall of 2011, a pilot-order . Here, too, there was a female character in the center, but with her sniffer dog looking for missing people. Despite Tricia Helfer and Summer Glau in the lead roles, it was ultimately no picked up as series.

(1) From Wikipedia : The Weimaraner is a dog that was originally bred for hunting in the early 19th century. Early Weimaraners were used by royalty for hunting large game such as boar, bear, and deer. As the popularity of large game hunting began to decline, Weimaraners were used for hunting smaller animals like fowl, rabbits, and foxes. Weimaraners are great water dogs as evidenced by their webbed toes.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 29 Oct 2012, 21:24 | Message # 161
Some stunning images of Tricia Helfer and Katee Sackhoff in their 2013 Acting Outlaws Calendar!

Welcome to the 2013 Acting Outlaws Calendar! featuring the beautiful Tricia Helfer and Katee Sackhoff!
Photographed in the picturesque Californian desert this stunning collection of 13 images comes to you from the cameras Dennys Ilic Photography

Read and watch more at redbubble

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 22 Nov 2012, 14:19 | Message # 162
Susannah Charleson's IMDb page has been updated with new photos and captions

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 18:27 | Message # 163
Happy New Year Susannah Charleson!

Susannah Charleson

Susannah Charleson

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 21 Feb 2013, 14:16 | Message # 164
Pilot Scoop: Battlestar Galactica's Tricia Helfer Tapped to Headline ABC's Killer Women

Former Battlestar Galactica badass Tricia Helfer has landed the lead in Killer Women, ABC’s drama pilot about the only female in the male-dominated Texas Ranger Division, TVLine has learned.

Based on the Argentine series Mujeres Asesinas, the project — which counts Modern Family‘s Sofia Vergara among its producers — finds Helfer playing Molly Parker, a beautiful and ballsy Ranger who knows how to get the truth and isn’t afraid to ruffle a few feathers on her way there.

Maybe they should should call the show "Helfer, Texas Ranger" biggrin

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 21 May 2013, 12:21 | Message # 165
On set of 'Scent of the Missing' with (from left to right) Shauna Galligan (Tricia's stunt double), book author Susannah Charleson and actress Tricia Helfer.

On set of 'Scent of the Missing' with Shauna Galligan, Susannah Charleson and Tricia Helfer.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau in 'Scent of the Missing' Pilot
Page 11 of 13«12910111213»
Search: